Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Bo and Justin face off!; Jan 12th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Dec 30 2009, 04:36 PM (5,317 Views)
Harmony233

I really hope Viv's revenge plan isn't going to be lame like turning the kid aganist Carly.Shes already did that with Nikki.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

ladyofthelake
Dec 30 2009, 06:32 PM
Mason
Dec 30 2009, 06:05 PM
I don't care so much about Bo/Hope/Justin, but Carly and Vivian in the elevator sounds great!
As long as they don't have sex! ElevatorSex! Remember.....? (Never mind)
LMAO they should have Kate also get stuck in the elevator with them.Think of how much fun that would be.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Harmony233
I really hope Viv's revenge plan isn't going to be lame like turning the kid aganist Carly.
I think it's more than that. During one of Louise Sorel's interviews during the "Day of Days" event, she described Vivian's plan for revenge as "scary and terrifying" based on a script she had just received.

The writers wouldn't be playing up this Carly/Vivian angle and Carly wouldn't be moving heaven and earth to protect her daughter like this unless something dire and twisted was on the way.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 30 2009, 06:50 PM
Harmony233
I really hope Viv's revenge plan isn't going to be lame like turning the kid aganist Carly.
I think it's more than that. During one of Louise Sorel's interviews during the "Day of Days" event, she described Vivian's plan for revenge as "scary and terrifying" based on a script she had just received.

The writers wouldn't be playing up this Carly/Vivian angle and Carly wouldn't be moving heaven and earth to protect her daughter unless something dire and twisted was on the way.
YES YES...WAY less "kid" and WAY more "scary and terrifying!!" LOL

cassie1013

Harmony233
Dec 30 2009, 06:35 PM
ladyofthelake
Mason
Dec 30 2009, 06:05 PM
I don't care so much about Bo/Hope/Justin, but Carly and Vivian in the elevator sounds great!
As long as they don't have sex! ElevatorSex! Remember.....? (Never mind)
LMAO they should have Kate also get stuck in the elevator with them.Think of how much fun that would be.
LOL good point, but I think that would slow down the Carly/Viv stuff as Kate would be clueless on that.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Dec 30 2009, 04:36 PM
Peter Reckell explains why Bo is upset about things, even though he kissed Carly: "From Bo's viewpoint, he and Carly are in a different place; they've had a relationship before. Even as friends, they can share a lot more than what the relationship is with Justin and Hope." Reckell says that Bo becomes jealous and wants to know what the story is.
LOL . . . huh? I don't get that reasoning at all.

The stuff with Carly and Vivian in the elevator sounds good.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if Vivian arranged for her and Carly to be trapped in the elevator together. That is such a Vivian thing to do. She has told Victor she thinks Carly is falling apart so why not take the next step and push her into a complete breakdown.

Harmony233

dc cubs
Dec 30 2009, 08:25 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Vivian arranged for her and Carly to be trapped in the elevator together. That is such a Vivian thing to do. She has told Victor she thinks Carly is falling apart so why not take the next step and push her into a complete breakdown.
I didn't even think of that but your right.

Bopefan

CynthiaHaskins1
Dec 30 2009, 06:03 PM
Hi!,I am sorry to say this but i have to disagree with you bo has real feeling for carly and i dont see him using carly to make hope jealous.
Time will tell. He even told Hope the other day when he blamed her for him cheating on her. That it wouldn't have happened if she hadn't left the house. He's still mad at her about that and that proved right there that he was using Carly. Just because he tells Carly a different thing doesn't make it true. Bo has said all this crap to Billie as well.
Edited by Bopefan, Dec 30 2009, 10:08 PM.

Luvndool

dc cubs
Dec 30 2009, 08:25 PM
:sheep:

OOHHH I like it! I like it a LOT! :hail:

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Vivian is so delightful to watch! Whoever had the idea of bringing Aunty Viv back deserves a pat on the back :hail: She probably did arrange for the elevator to get stuck. I can't wait to see Carly and Vivian spar. I'm absolutely loving this storyline with Bo/Carly/Justin/Hope/Vivian. :cheer:

Morganarose

I can't wait for Carly to be raged on by Vivian...maybe she can make her go away. Bo is coming off as a real idiot..not the Bo that I care about...what happened to him. His rational is so out of touch...he blames Hope for the fist kiss and now he is going to make her the blame because e is so lonely and then have comfort sex. What a guy!

fancyface78
Member Avatar

CynthiaHaskins1
Dec 30 2009, 06:03 PM
Hi!,I am sorry to say this but i have to disagree with you bo has real feeling for carly and i dont see him using carly to make hope jealous.
He's not doing it to make Hope jealous. He is sleeping with Carly because HE is jealous of Hope and Justin. :lol: Typical Bo.

AlisonLou

Bo doesn't love Carly. This article proves it. As Peter said Bo is lonely and stressed. Still it's not an excuse for cheating on your wife. I'm really starting to dislike Bo now. He is making stupid decisions. I don't think the writing is very good for Bo at the moment. Don't like Justin going after Hope. I'm really getting sick of Justin sticking his nose into Bo and Hope's marriage. Justin really shouldn't be going after Hope she is married. He should be fighting for his marriage! Poor Adrienne! Bo has every right to be angry at Justin. And who is Justin to tell Bo to choose between Hope and Carly? Bo is not really with Carly. He wants to be with Hope. I wish Justin would butt out. I think Justin wants Bo to choose so he can have the woman left over for himself! I think he is a bit jealous of Bo. Bo's got two great women who want Bo in their life and none of them really want Justin in a romantic sense. I though Justin's scenes with Hope today were stupid and immature. I didn't like his dialogue when he talked about all that sherlock holmes stuff. He is acting like Hope's girlfriend now rather then her friend. I think it's the dialogue he is being given. When he came up behind hope and tried to scare her like a little kid I wanted Hope to tell him to go away. He was annoying. The dialouge for Justin in todays episode for the most part was bad. I can't believe the amount of stupid things they had Justin say. It was not very mature and very high schoolish.

cassie1013

This is making Bo look like a douchebag...it's ok for him to kiss Carly because they've had a relationship, but he judges Hope? Hypocrite!

karmakatch63

Morganarose
Dec 30 2009, 11:57 PM
I can't wait for Carly to be raged on by Vivian...maybe she can make her go away. Bo is coming off as a real idiot..not the Bo that I care about...what happened to him. His rational is so out of touch...he blames Hope for the fist kiss and now he is going to make her the blame because e is so lonely and then have comfort sex. What a guy!
Then everyone who loves Saint Hope can now rejoice and demand Hope divorce Bo. Long overdue. Let her leave him because she's never loved or respected him anyway. Let Hope find someone worthy of her holier than thousness. Let Bo and Carly head off into passion land.

I would rather Bo be a cheating douchebag than a pathetic loser who continues to crawl back to the selfish, bratty, "me, me, me, it's always about me" Hope. Bo is much more exciting and fun when he is not begging Hope to throw him a crumb.

sungrey

I am slowly not liking this story. However, the Carly/Vivian stuff sounds good because it's in keeping with the history of the show. It'd be just like Carly to get all claustrophobic because of what happened to her.

sandyeggo1

Sam09
Dec 31 2009, 08:11 AM
Morganarose
Dec 30 2009, 11:57 PM
Then everyone who loves Saint Hope can now rejoice and demand Hope divorce Bo. Long overdue. Let her leave him because she's never loved or respected him anyway. Let Hope find someone worthy of her holier than thousness. Let Bo and Carly head off into passion land.

I would rather Bo be a cheating douchebag than a pathetic loser who continues to crawl back to the selfish, bratty, "me, me, me, it's always about me" Hope. Bo is much more exciting and fun when he is not begging Hope to throw him a crumb.
Passion Land?? :lol: Not what I'm seeing. Bo and Carly are just as boring as ever and now he's a total douchebag on top of it. Hopefully PR won't leave the show like he did last time.

karmakatch63

cassie1013
Dec 31 2009, 06:18 AM
This is making Bo look like a douchebag...it's ok for him to kiss Carly because they've had a relationship, but he judges Hope? Hypocrite!
Hope judges Bo all the time....so why can't he do it back? It's long past time Bo stopped playing Hope's manservant and beggar. Sick of it. If Hope can trash Bo to his own family, claim he is the cause of his child's trauma, then Bo can cheat. Too me how she is treating Bo hurts their child, their marriage. Bo may as well cheat.....she accuses him of it anyway.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Sam09
Dec 31 2009, 01:57 PM
cassie1013
Dec 31 2009, 06:18 AM
Hope judges Bo all the time....so why can't he do it back? It's long past time Bo stopped playing Hope's manservant and beggar. Sick of it. If Hope can trash Bo to his own family, claim he is the cause of his child's trauma, then Bo can cheat. Too me how she is treating Bo hurts their child, their marriage. Bo may as well cheat.....she accuses him of it anyway.
LOL, actually Bo has been the one accusing HER of sleeping with Justin. Oh how I love irony.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply