Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: 2010 Previews; January 12th issue
Topic Started: Dec 30 2009, 09:14 PM (2,937 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

"Love, loss and new relationships will be the focal point of life in Salem leading into 2010. The Days writing staff shares the stories to keep your eye on."

-The identity of Carly's daughter is revealed. Carly struggles to connect and make amends with her.

-Bo and Hope's marriage continues to unravel as they both keep secrets. Bo and Carly grow closer, as do Hope and Justin.

-A Salem family is faced with a tragedy.

-Things heat up between Nathan and Stephanie, although he can't get Melanie off his mind. Phillip and Melanie set a wedding date.

-Nicole's fate is decided as she receives punishment for her crimes.

-The search for Sydney continues. Rafe grows suspicious of EJ's machinations.

-Mia is committed to Will, but is jealous over Chad's attraction to Gabi. Mia takes a darker turn and begins to manipulate Gabi and Chad.

-Vivian continues her plot to take down Carly. Victor is increasingly irritated with the time it's taking.

-Arianna's undercover assignment continues to put her life in jeopardy.

-Daniel and Chloe are forced to deal with her inability to have children.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 30 2009, 09:14 PM
-Vivian continues her plot to take down Carly. Victor is increasingly irritated with the time it's taking.
As am I. I'm ready for the pain and misery! LoL

Most of these spoilers sound boring.

Thanks Angie!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I see Day's hasn't given up its love of having its female characters become barren....

Kenny
Member Avatar

Nubia
Dec 30 2009, 09:21 PM
I see Day's hasn't given up its love of having its female characters become barren....
I suspect the writers are doing this to give Chloe and Daniel something to fight over when it's revealed that Melanie is his and Carly's daughter.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

The Vivian and Victor stuff sounds good. I think its funny that Vic is even more eager to ruin Carly then Viv.

*In Viv's voice* "Time Victor, time. These things take time."

I hope they do absolutely ghastly things.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Dec 30 2009, 09:32 PM
Horseshit! Revenge is a dish best served quick and painfully, LoL.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 30 2009, 09:34 PM
Dragonish1
Dec 30 2009, 09:32 PM
Horseshit! Revenge is a dish best served quick and painfully, LoL.
LMAO!!!! :laugh:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Quote:

BOOOOOOOOOOOO...HISSSSSSSSS!!!!

Quote:

PLEASE BE THE SYDNAPPER.....PLEASE!!!!

Quote:

Good and devious plans ALWAYS take a long ass time!

Thanks for writing this up!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

-The identity of Carly's daughter is revealed. Carly struggles to connect and make amends with her.

The only thing I really care about here is that whichever annoying dingbat it is that Carly whelped, Nicole can't be her secret mommy, as has been spec'd to death over these here Internets. One down, one to go.

Quote:

-Bo and Hope's marriage continues to unravel as they both keep secrets. Bo and Carly grow closer, as do Hope and Justin.

Gee, these "spoilers" seem . . . familiar.

Quote:

-A Salem family is faced with a tragedy.

RIP Mickey.

Quote:

-Things heat up between Nathan and Stephanie, although he can't get Melanie off his mind. Phillip and Melanie set a wedding date.

I never thought a quad could get more repulsive than the Lumi/Caustin one, with its sister-swapping, but little did I know this one was coming down the pike. Free Philip! And Stephanie--I just don't want them together.

Quote:

Thank heavens, because it would be so wrong for anyone in Salem to escape punishment. Hopefully her drug lord kidnapping attempted murdering still-as-far-as-I-know-husband will be in attendance. Hurry back, Nicole! Maybe you and Nick Fallon can strike up a prisoners' correspondence to while away the time.

Quote:

Nice to know it finally occurred to someone that EJ had means, motive and likely opportunity. I'm also happy that Sami isn't bonding with Sydney; I'm sure she needs the time to fuck Rafe. Oh, and maybe look after one of her other kids here and there.

Quote:

-Mia is committed to Will, but is jealous over Chad's attraction to Gabi. Mia takes a darker turn and begins to manipulate Gabi and Chad.

I fell asleep after the word "Mia."

Quote:

Vivian and Victor--squee!

Quote:

-Arianna's undercover assignment continues to put her life in jeopardy.

Arianna as damsel in distress is not super interesting to me. I don't mind her, but is it asking too much to one of these days have a woman on the show who can take care of herself? I mean, I seriously doubt she won't need rescuing.

Quote:

He knew what he was getting into when he proposed to a woman whose last name wasn't Brady or first name Sami.
Edited by Paxton, Dec 30 2009, 09:59 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

So nothing new to look forward to I see. Boo-hiss.

Ok, not true. SR is going to be brilliant in her storyline which I have no doubt will last about two weeks while we still wonder why the hell tptb can't make the Babypalooza storyline end.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79

okay, maybe I'm not as well versed as some others, but I had to look up this word. Scheme to do harm, gosh I love this... the white and the dark knight going head to head... where's the popcorn.... Okay let me correct that for EJAMI fans the white and the dark grey night.... lol

angelatil
Member Avatar

Angie79
Ok :x GAG ME!! OMG...and I sooo hoped Chloe would be leaving but I guess not? <sigh> I can't stand Daniel and Chloe. I know there are fans out there that are jumping up and down probably but I just...to me, it is like nails on a blackboard. I love Daniel and like Chloe just not together. :(

Also....you know this is the storyline they were giving Daniel and Chelsea! To me, just another insult from Days. They really should have kept Chelsea and kept Daniel and Chelsea together and this should have continued being their storyline! Not someone else's! But if they are insisting in keeping this travesty of a couple that is Daniel and Chloe, then at least give them their own, different, storyline for pete's sakes!

I do fervently wish and hope and pray that Chelsea comes back this year. I miss her and I really miss Rachel portraying her. I would love for Chelsea to come back into Daniel's life again! :)

ibeshy

angelatil
Jan 3 2010, 03:42 PM
Angie79
Ok :x GAG ME!! OMG...and I sooo hoped Chloe would be leaving but I guess not? <sigh> I can't stand Daniel and Chloe. I know there are fans out there that are jumping up and down probably but I just...to me, it is like nails on a blackboard. I love Daniel and like Chloe just not together. :(

Also....you know this is the storyline they were giving Daniel and Chelsea! To me, just another insult from Days. They really should have kept Chelsea and kept Daniel and Chelsea together and this should have continued being their storyline! Not someone else's! But if they are insisting in keeping this travesty of a couple that is Daniel and Chloe, then at least give them their own, different, storyline for pete's sakes!

I do fervently wish and hope and pray that Chelsea comes back this year. I miss her and I really miss Rachel portraying her. I would love for Chelsea to come back into Daniel's life again! :)
LOL, Angie, you hit the nail right on the head. Travesty just about sums up danloe, they are the worst pairing on our tv screens right now.

OOh, i wonder if Daniel will be the father of Carly's baby? And if so, how will his and Chloe's relationship fare? (I'm being rhetorical here.)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

angelatil
Angie79

Now, how do you figure this is the story they were going to give Chelsea and Daniel? :blink:

cassie1013

ladyofthelake
Jan 3 2010, 04:41 PM
angelatil
Angie79

Now, how do you figure this is the story they were going to give Chelsea and Daniel? :blink:
LOL, I was wondering the same thing. The only similarities these stories have are that both were told they can't have children. Daniel and Chloe's relationship started as it's own story, with the affair.

And for the record, Dansea was sick. I was so turned off by SC being in his 40's and Rachel being like, 22. I just found it odd, all around - she was only a year older than I am now, and my dad is only a couple years older than SC. Blech. Didn't help that she was written as an immature character, anyway.

rosered

angelatil
Angie79

Rachel Melvin left on her own to persue other things, don't think she will come back again.
Dansea was an awful pairing. She was way too young for him. Chloe is better suited muchmore mature
looking for her age. And I don't see how this is a s/l being was meant to be for Dansea.
Chelsea ended up with Max!!

soapfan1

[/quote]Ok :x GAG ME!! OMG...and I sooo hoped Chloe would be leaving but I guess not? <sigh> I can't stand Daniel and Chloe. I know there are fans out there that are jumping up and down probably but I just...to me, it is like nails on a blackboard. I love Daniel and like Chloe just not together. :(

Yes,there are some similarities with Chelsea being infertile but 2 completely different pairings and stories.Actually,I see Chloe's fertility problems more of a means to an end than a long term s/l.I think what Victor said about Daniel staying with Chloe until he gets bored and then dumping her to be foretelling.Did you notice how protective of Carly he is?He will want to be her hero now.

I was never a huge Dansea fan,but I didn't hate them like I do Danloe.
Edited by soapfan1, Jan 4 2010, 05:09 PM.

soapfan1

angelatil
Angie79

Yes,there are some similarities with Chelsea being infertile but 2 completely different pairings and stories.Actually,I see Chloe's fertility problems more of a means to an end than a long term s/l.I think what Victor said about Daniel staying with Chloe until he gets bored and then dumping her to be foretelling.Did you notice how protective of Carly he is?He will want to be her hero now.

I was never a huge Dansea fan,but I didn't hate them like I do Danloe.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply