Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of January 11th; *UPDATED 1/9*
Topic Started: Dec 30 2009, 09:16 PM (17,099 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Things intensify between Carly, Bo, and Hope.
-Arianna is in grave danger.
-Vivian has suspicions about Mia.
-Nathan can't get Melanie out of his heart.

**UPDATED 1/1**

National Enquirer Spoilers thanks to angmc
- Brady saves Arianna.
- Philip and Melanie set a wedding date.
- Bo walks in on Hope and Carly arguing.
- Victor finds out that Bo and Carly slept together.
- Vivian is closing in on the identity of Carly's daughter.

**UPDATED 1/5**
Daytime Dial Spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Rafe urges Will to give Mia another chance.

* Bo walks in on Carly and Hope arguing.

* Vivian suspects she knows who Carly’s daughter is.

* Melanie and Nathan deny they still have feelings for each other.

* Philip and Melanie set a date for the wedding.

Thursday – Brady comes to Arianna’s rescue.

Friday – Victor learns Carly and Bo slept together.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 1/6**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Arianna gives a nice gift to Melanie; Maggie urges Melanie to get married in Vegas.

Tuesday
Bo agrees to help Hope with a project; Doug urges Hope to reconcile with Bo.

Wednesday
Bo has it out with Hope over Carly; Nathan tells Stephanie that he's over Melanie.

Thursday
Bo and Hope have a heart-to-heart talk; Stefano confronts EJ over selling assets.

Friday
EJ tells Sami that another ransom note has arrived; Rafe discovers EJ and Sami dropping off the ransom.

**UPDATED 1/8**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 11th
Melanie receives a gift from Arianna; Victor has words with Brady; Vivian tries to make peace with Philip; Carly shares her feelings with Bo.

Tuesday, January 12th
Hope asks for Bo's help with a project; Carly decides to visit her daughter; Melanie and Nathan kiss; Lucas apologizes to Maggie.

Wednesday, January 13th
Carly and Hope argue; Melanie and Nathan talk about their kiss; Chloe and Arianna talk about Nicole; Maggie and Mia bond.

Thursday, January 14th
E.J. vows to turn over a new leaf; Rafe visits the DiMera mansion; Anna learns it's time for the next step; Carly reveals her daughter's identity.

Friday, January 15th
Sami overreacts when Rafe questions her about E.J.; Vivian tries to discover the truth about Carly's daughter; Mia realizes Chad and Gabi are growing closer.

SOW Spoiler
Vivian suspects that Melanie is Carly's daughter.

**UPDATED 1/9**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 11th
Melanie comforts Maggie over her loss; Vivian offers an olive branch to Philip; Victor yells at Brady for defending Nicole and Arianna; Carly tells Bo she loves him; Vivian informs Victor that the walls are closing in on Carly.

Tuesday, January 12th
Rafe urges Will to give Mia another chance; Hope confronts Carly about sleeping with Bo; Melanie tells Philip she wants to put their elopement on hold; Anna wants to know when she can deliver the ransom demand; Lucas apologizes to Maggie.

Wednesday, Januray 13th
Bo walks in on Carly and Hope arguing; Philip and Melanie set a date for the wedding; Melanie and Nathan deny they still have feelings for each other; Arianna and Brady have a double date with Chloe and Daniel; Mia bonds with Maggie.

Thursday, January 14th
Brady comes to Arianna's rescue; Vivian suspects she knows who Carly's daughter is; Bo and Hope have a heart-to-heart conversation; Rafe revisits the DiMera mansion, looking for a link to the kidnapping; Stefano confronts EJ about selling off assets.

Friday, January 15th
Victor learns Carly and Bo slept together; Rafe questions Sami about EJ, and she overreacts; Melanie overhears Bo and Carly talking about her; Chad helps out Gabi, so she gives him another chance.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Things intensify between Carly, Bo, and Hope
excellent! let's get this ball really rolling!
Angie79
Dec 30 2009, 09:16 PM
Arianna is in grave danger.
This would be better if it was written this way: Arianna is in a grave.
Quote:

Vivian has suspicions about Mia
Me too Viv. I suspect she isn't ever going to be interesting.
Quote:

Nathan can't get Melanie out of his heart.
really? since they started dating about two weeks ago? lame-o. Not buying that defective product.

Edited by mer4santo, Dec 30 2009, 09:22 PM.

Luvndool

mer4santo
Dec 30 2009, 09:20 PM
Quote:

Things intensify between Carly, Bo, and Hope
excellent! let's get this ball really rolling!
Angie79
Dec 30 2009, 09:16 PM
This would be better if it was written this way: Arianna is in a grave.
Quote:

Vivian has suspicions about Mia
Me too Viv. I suspect she isn't ever going to be interesting.
Quote:

really? since they started dating about two weeks ago? lame-o. Not buying that defective product.

:lol:

Almost exactly my thoughts when I read these mer4santo.

TFP Angie.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

Things intensify between Carly, Bo, and Hope.
I'm guessing that this means "more of the same." Things have been "intensifying" between those three for the last four months and it's just been the same argument every day.
Quote:

Not interested.
Quote:

Vivian has suspicions about Mia.
Wrong girl. Waste of time. GET ON WITH IT.
Quote:

Can these two just die already?

Thanks Angie!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

If Mia is the daughter I hope Victor and Vivan kill her off...And get away with it scott-free....ooo better yet, frame and have Carly punished for it. Muhoohahahahaha!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Seriously, I read the Arianna spoiler as "Arianna is in a grave" and flashbacked to Carly being in a grave!LOL

Luvndool

Liz<3Days
Dec 30 2009, 09:42 PM
Seriously, I read the Arianna spoiler as "Arianna is in a grave" and flashbacked to Carly being in a grave!LOL
We should be so lucky. :drunk:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I agree that Viv is focusing on the wrong girl. If Vivian has something awful in mind for Melanie let's get on with it. Of course, I realize that means Melanie will vacuum up even MORE screentime than she already has in the 18 months she's been on the show but I would take that if she were the subject of the next "Horrifying Days Death" cover.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
Edited by Paxton, Dec 30 2009, 09:45 PM.

kitkat
Member Avatar

I've got a feeling that EJ will end up saving her life... let's see how right I am...

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I just wish EJ would pay for something...I'm waiting for the day where EJs behind bars and Nicole comes to visit..and lets him have it!!!! Make him think she's going to help him, then BAM....leave! (ok, so I still want her to help him a little...damn my love of EJole! LOL)

Luvndool

Liz<3Days
Dec 30 2009, 09:52 PM
I just wish EJ would pay for something...I'm waiting for the day where EJs behind bars and Nicole comes to visit..and lets him have it!!!! Make him think she's going to help him, then BAM....leave! (ok, so I still want her to help him a little...damn my love of EJole! LOL)
IDK, I think EJ has paid a little bit. Not enough mind you, but having EVERYONE in his life lie to him has to be just a bit of a bitch don't ya think?

I would love to see Nicole get out of jail and go BSC on him. That would sure beat the crap out of seeing whiny-scared-wet-puppy-Nicole begging him to love her.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Poor EJ; the super-hot, super-evil, master-mind of yesteryear belittled by everyone. I think he has definitely paid the price with the loss of his charm, balls, wit and devilishness as he is now a shade of the villain he was. Not being as smart as Rafe has got to hurt. Not to mention with his redemption we lost the fluttering eyelids but instead we get flapping hands. damn, has he paid. :embarrassed:
Edited by mer4santo, Dec 30 2009, 10:12 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^ Come on, I like EJ too. But PLEASE, every bad guy has to go to jail, or be placed in a cell being a bit afraid that he wont be released! Even the great Steffy took his medicine. It just makes it a bit more real.

I just want him to be the sydnapper. Nicole starts to remember the voice being Anna's. She tells Brady. Brady (and of course superRafe) finds Anna. She fingers EJ and he does a bit of time? (Maybe not even a bit....just think he might go to jail!)

OH, and Sydney is the EJole baby!!!

Thats not a lot to ask???!!!LOL

mer4santo
Member Avatar

EJ in that orange jumpsuit suits me fine!

Luvndool

mer4santo
Dec 30 2009, 10:51 PM
:embarrassed: Actually I'd prefer the grey pants. :pray:

Nicole Walker

I'm gonna burn those damn grey pants.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

So EJ can be naked?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Nekkid EJ in jail might not be a good thing. What if Carmine is still there? :embarrassed:

pspcindy
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Dec 30 2009, 10:51 PM
Only if it is about a size too small Mer!

Oh and can we get back to H#2 in a grave. Lovely thought! One down two to go.

And sorry but SuperBrady is the one to save boring #2.

I see the show is using Viv to make Mia the red herring daughter. Too bad we already know it's Melanie.

thanks for the spoilers Angie!

Cam1976

E.J./James is sexy. I can only dream that we'll see him naked. Fortunately, I have a very vivid imagination.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply