Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of January 11th; *UPDATED 1/9*
Topic Started: Dec 30 2009, 09:16 PM (17,095 Views)
ChoppedLiver

Cam1976
Dec 31 2009, 04:27 PM
E.J./James is sexy. I can only dream that we'll see him naked. Fortunately, I have a very vivid imagination.
Yes honey, you and me both! I will admit the young DiMera has kept me warm, snuggly, and "smiling" many a night.

That is on the nights where Philip, ej and I aren't caught up In a hot ménage a trois at the Salem Inn.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Dec 31 2009, 09:37 AM
mer4santo
Dec 30 2009, 10:51 PM
EJ in that orange jumpsuit suits me fine!
Only if it is about a size too small Mer!

cindy! you know how I feel about a well fitted suit. :biggrin:

Nicole Walker

Naked is much better.

ges
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 30 2009, 09:16 PM
SOW Spoilers
-Things intensify between Carly, Bo, and Hope.
-Arianna is in grave danger.
-Vivian has suspicions about Mia.
-Nathan can't get Melanie out of his heart.
Wow. These writers should be fired to make way for the intelligent and rescourceful ones that are standing in the unemployment line. Actually, people standing in the methadone clinic line could probably write better crap than this while writhing about with withdrawl symptoms.

Arianna is in grave danger. WFcares? Seriously.

radiodj1520

Which Woman Will Win Bo's Romantic Heart? His Current Wife, Hope...Or His Ex-Wife, Carly.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

radiodj1520
Jan 1 2010, 02:08 PM
Which Woman Will Win Bo's Romantic Heart? His Current Wife, Hope...Or His Ex-Wife, Carly.
It depends on the day and the co-writer. :P

AlisonLou

Angie79
Dec 30 2009, 09:16 PM

**UPDATED 1/1**

National Enquirer Spoilers thanks to angmc
- Brady saves Arianna.
- Philip and Melanie set a wedding date.
- Bo walks in on Hope and Carly arguing.
- Victor finds out that Bo and Carly slept together.
- Vivian is closing in on the identity of Carly's daughter.
Wow! Bo and Carly sleep together already? Makes me think that Bo and Carly aren't going to be together for very long. If they were going to have them be together for awhile then they wouldn't have had them sleep together! I hate that the writers have had Bo and Carly sleep together! It's wrong! Bo's married! Can't wait for Victor's reaction to this! I'm not gonna say Hope deserved this. Because she didn't! I hate that they made Hope look bad for this to happen! I just Hope we don't get Hope and justin having rebound sex! Hope and Justin are just gross!

peaches179

ladyofthelake
Jan 1 2010, 02:09 PM
radiodj1520
Jan 1 2010, 02:08 PM
It depends on the day and the co-writer. :P

LOL!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm on the Bo/Carly train but I hate it that Days has them sleep together so soon. Should we start a pool on when Carly finds out she's pregnant?

kitkat
Member Avatar

Hey Angie do they sleep together this week, I mean the week of the 11th...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

kitkat
Jan 2 2010, 12:55 AM
Hey Angie do they sleep together this week, I mean the week of the 11th...
Not sure when it happens.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AlisonLou

It happens on the Monday from what I've read elsewhere. Apparently the kiss on the friday before is said to lead to it. We may only get to see them after the deed is done. Hopefully! I don't really want to see these two going at it. Not while Bo's married to someone else! Given that days shoots things very quickly I'm not sure they would have the time to shoot good love scenes. Can they do love scenes in one take?

cassie1013

AlisonLou
Jan 2 2010, 06:21 AM
Hopefully! I don't really want to see these two going at it. Not while Bo's married to someone else!
I'm just curious - why does everyone keep saying this? It's a soap opera for gods sake - cheating is like, the core of all soap..!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I have no problem with Bo and Carly sleeping together so soon. I don't understand why all couples have to be written like a fairytale, where it takes one year for their first kiss, another year for them to sleep together. It works with some couples, but with others I would like to see a more realistic approach.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Sindacco
Jan 2 2010, 07:39 AM
I have no problem with Bo and Carly sleeping together so soon. I don't understand why all couples have to be written like a fairytale, where it takes one year for their first kiss, another year for them to sleep together. It works with some couples, but with others I would like to see a more realistic approach.
I can't speak for anyone else, but for me the issue is Bo is still married to Hope - whom we've always been led to believe is a bonafide super couple, probably the last one we'll ever see. So despite the fact that they are having problems right now it feels rushed for him to already sleep with someone else. Even if that someone is a past love.

AlisonLou

It's nearly the same story as the Billie/Patrick fiasco that aired about 3 or 4 years ago. Which makes the current sl tired and boring for those of us that had to endure the nightmare storyline of Billie/Patrick!
Edited by AlisonLou, Jan 2 2010, 11:00 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SocRMum1
Jan 2 2010, 10:28 AM
Sindacco
Jan 2 2010, 07:39 AM
I can't speak for anyone else, but for me the issue is Bo is still married to Hope - whom we've always been led to believe is a bonafide super couple, probably the last one we'll ever see. So despite the fact that they are having problems right now it feels rushed for him to already sleep with someone else. Even if that someone is a past love.
It's not, for me, as much of the supercouple type of thin as it is it's NOT realistic for every Tom's Dick and Harry to jump in the sack at the sign of trouble. Angst doesn't always have to be sexual, soap or no soap. Yes, in a soap, some is needed, but when Bo and Hope have been down this road before, it's redundant.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't mind Bo and Carly sleeping together, but I really hope this doesn't lead to a pregnancy...

DOOL1965

The thought of Bo with Carly literally makes me sick to my stomach. I definately don't want to see their love scene. Their kiss was bad enough. I know Bo kissed Carly, but it looked like CC/Carly was attacking him during the kiss. She just doesn't have it. I'm sorry, but she has not aged well. Even though PR is 10 yrs. older than CC in real life, she looks 10 yrs. older than him. It is like watching Bo with a woman old enough to be his mother. It is sickening.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ You think? I think in terms of age, they look balanced together. If anything looks more aged, its her face IMO. It seems to not move at all, even when she's speaking.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply