Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of January 11th; *UPDATED 1/9*
Topic Started: Dec 30 2009, 09:16 PM (17,188 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

chiqche
Jan 8 2010, 12:01 AM
Liz<3Days
Dec 30 2009, 10:22 PM
^ Come on, I like EJ too. But PLEASE, every bad guy has to go to jail, or be placed in a cell being a bit afraid that he wont be released! Even the great Steffy took his medicine. It just makes it a bit more real.

I just want him to be the sydnapper. Nicole starts to remember the voice being Anna's. She tells Brady. Brady (and of course superRafe) finds Anna. She fingers EJ and he does a bit of time? (Maybe not even a bit....just think he might go to jail!)

OH, and Sydney is the EJole baby!!!

Thats not a lot to ask???!!!LOL
Give me a break EJ and Nicole had as much chemistry as i have with a fucking mountain lion. They sucked, the only couple that has any chemistry that doesn't make me nap is EJ and Sami, which are the only reason i watch the show.
Although, I was thinking of the whole mountain lion thing..........maybe we ought to see that and be the judge of that! The chemistry, that is. :D
I mean, after all, KA and PR didn't like each other at the beginning, LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shytstarter
Member Avatar

Quote:

I always thought she was a natural blonde.
Really?? I have to admit to being surprised that someone can look at that pile of fried angel hair pasta and think it was anything but straight out of the bottle. Not to mention unattractive.

EJ's hair is creeping back to being really greasy and unattractive in those court scenes.
Quote:

Although, I was thinking of the whole mountain lion thing..........maybe we ought to see that and be the judge of that! The chemistry, that is.
Chemistry, much like love, is indeed in the eye of beholder so sign me up for viewing this chem test. Maybe a little t-bone tied around the neck and a little BBQ sauce dabbed behind the ears will put an even bigger glint in said lion's eyes.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 11th
Melanie receives a gift from Arianna; Victor has words with Brady; Vivian tries to make peace with Philip; Carly shares her feelings with Bo.

Tuesday, January 12th
Hope asks for Bo's help with a project; Carly decides to visit her daughter; Melanie and Nathan kiss; Lucas apologizes to Maggie.

Wednesday, January 13th
Carly and Hope argue; Melanie and Nathan talk about their kiss; Chloe and Arianna talk about Nicole; Maggie and Mia bond.

Thursday, January 14th
E.J. vows to turn over a new leaf; Rafe visits the DiMera mansion; Anna learns it's time for the next step; Carly reveals her daughter's identity.

Friday, January 15th
Sami overreacts when Rafe questions her about E.J.; Vivian tries to discover the truth about Carly's daughter; Mia realizes Chad and Gabi are growing closer.

lysie
Member Avatar

Carly's daughter is revealed next week? Oh...I had accepted that we wouldn't find out until Mayish.

And I think there's a typo in Friday's. Should be "Sami overacts when Rafe questions her about EJ."
Edited by lysie, Jan 8 2010, 02:16 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

lysie
Jan 8 2010, 02:15 PM
Carly's daughter is revealed next week? Oh...I had accepted that we wouldn't find out until Mayish.
Yep. I was going to post about it because SOD posted that date too.

I figured early February because we know Vivian's revenge plot takes places around then but I guess they want to set the stage now, which I suppose is wise.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm a little surprised the identity of Carly's daughter is revealed so soon. I'm pretty sure it's Melanie. If I have to watch a lot more of Mia I will not be a happy camper.

Harmony233

PhoenixRising05
Jan 8 2010, 02:17 PM
lysie
Jan 8 2010, 02:15 PM
Yep. I was going to post about it because SOD posted that date too.

I figured early February because we know Vivian's revenge plot takes places around then but I guess they want to set the stage now, which I suppose is wise.
well at least the Carlys daughter story is getting somewhere now a little bit.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

shytstarter
Jan 8 2010, 01:01 PM
Quote:

I always thought she was a natural blonde.
Really?? I have to admit to being surprised that someone can look at that pile of fried angel hair pasta and think it was anything but straight out of the bottle. Not to mention unattractive.

EJ's hair is creeping back to being really greasy and unattractive in those court scenes.
Quote:

Although, I was thinking of the whole mountain lion thing..........maybe we ought to see that and be the judge of that! The chemistry, that is.
Chemistry, much like love, is indeed in the eye of beholder so sign me up for viewing this chem test. Maybe a little t-bone tied around the neck and a little BBQ sauce dabbed behind the ears will put an even bigger glint in said lion's eyes.
Ouch. That's not what I meant.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

dc cubs
Jan 8 2010, 02:25 PM
I'm a little surprised the identity of Carly's daughter is revealed so soon. I'm pretty sure it's Melanie. If I have to watch a lot more of Mia I will not be a happy camper.
I'm pretty sure it has to be Melanie, unless the wedding WILL take place. it just fits too well....Melanie getting married, big revelation, the connection between Vivian and Philip................Having it be Mia will be a big clunker.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 8 2010, 02:12 PM

Thursday, January 14th
E.J. vows to turn over a new leaf; Rafe visits the DiMera mansion; Anna learns it's time for the next step; Carly reveals her daughter's identity.

Friday, January 15th
Sami overreacts when Rafe questions her about E.J.; Vivian tries to discover the truth about Carly's daughter; Mia realizes Chad and Gabi are growing closer.

When I read the part I bolded I threw up a little in my mouth. And the Rafe thing makes it seem like him going stealth, and I love that... yum. I have looked in my crystal ball and predict that Rafe might suggest there's something going on with Sami and EJ and not just the ransom thing (I mean an affair, which there's not of course)... and I think she's gonna slap him... She's let Rafe and EJ know, she loves Rafe and only Rafe...

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Angie79
Daily Spoilers

Friday, January 15th
Sami overreacts when Rafe questions her about E.J.
SAMI,OVERREACT,NO WAY,she never does that. :eyeroll:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Bummer no Justin next week. :( That sucks. I was hoping he would be there for Hope.

I'm glad that Carly's daughter story is moving along, I still don't like any of the options though. I dislike both Melanie and Mia.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Quote:

Thursday,
E.J. vows to turn over a new leaf; Rafe visits the DiMera mansion;
Friday,
Sami overreacts when Rafe questions her about E.J

LMBO at Ej's vow. Go Rafe, maybe this ties into Ej selling off stuff and Rafe realizes that there must have been a ransom note sent.

Looking forward to these Safe scenes.

Thanks for the spoilers.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Quote:

EJ vows to turn over a new leaf.
I hope he is lying here and playing someone. Or its just the drug stuff he doesnt want to do. Maybe cause Ari gets hurt because of him. I thought that was silly anyway. EJ can never be a good boy. I know how this game is played. EJ does something wrong. Decides he wants to change but its too late and Sami finds out. She hates him and tries to take his kids away. EJ turns "evil" again to get back at her. There is nothing wrong with EJ being the bad guy and staying that way. This back and forth is not working. What is good EJ going to do? babysit the kids while Safe want to screw on the couch? :puke: Polish his saint Sami of glitter shrine? :puke:
Edited by TINA222, Jan 8 2010, 05:17 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

TINA222
Jan 8 2010, 05:14 PM
Quote:

I hope he is lying here and playing someone. Or its just the drug stuff he doesnt want to do. Maybe cause Ari gets hurt because of him. I thought that was silly anyway. EJ can never be a good boy. I know how this game is played. EJ does something wrong. Decides he wants to change but its too late and Sami finds out. She hates him and tries to take his kids away. EJ turns "evil" again to get back at her. There is nothing wrong with EJ being the bad guy and staying that way. This back and forth is not working. What is good EJ going to do? babysit the kids while Safe want to screw on the couch? :puke: Polish his saint Sami of glitter shrine? :puke:
The spoiler is so vague is could mean anything. You make a good point about the drug lord thing. Or it could have something to do with vowing not to be played by people anymore. I doubt it has to do with being a better man at this point...and I'm okay with that. ;)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SocRMum1
Jan 8 2010, 06:22 PM
TINA222
Quote:

The spoiler is so vague is could mean anything. You make a good point about the drug lord thing. Or it could have something to do with vowing not to be played by people anymore. I doubt it has to do with being a better man at this point...and I'm okay with that. ;)
:cheers:

jane1978

Angie79
Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 11th
Melanie receives a gift from Arianna; Victor has words with Brady; Vivian tries to make peace with Philip; Carly shares her feelings with Bo.

Tuesday, January 12th
Hope asks for Bo's help with a project; Carly decides to visit her daughter; Melanie and Nathan kiss; Lucas apologizes to Maggie.

Wednesday, January 13th
Carly and Hope argue; Melanie and Nathan talk about their kiss; Chloe and Arianna talk about Nicole; Maggie and Mia bond.

Thursday, January 14th

Friday, January 15th

Wow. Looks like a powefull week. All stories are in move.

As for the daughter, I think Carly will reveal who she is to us, but not to her or someone in Salem. And, because of that first meeting on pier, Vivian will think Mia is the daughter, not Melanie. Thatīs the reason why Vivian will act on her revenge on early Feb yet we know the wedding will still happen later in the month. As for why Mia will survive, I believe either new Will saves her or Vivian will discover her mistake at last moment and lets Mia go.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 8 2010, 06:38 PM
SocRMum1
Jan 8 2010, 06:22 PM
TINA222
Quote:

:cheers:
I would bet it has something to do with not getting played again by anyone. I remember him vowing that once before in front of stefano, but he got played anyway.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

jane1978
Jan 8 2010, 08:08 PM
Angie79
Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 11th

Tuesday, January 12th

Wednesday, January 13th

Thursday, January 14th

Friday, January 15th

Wow. Looks like a powefull week. All stories are in move.

As for the daughter, I think Carly will reveal who she is to us, but not to her or someone in Salem. And, because of that first meeting on pier, Vivian will think Mia is the daughter, not Melanie. Thatīs the reason why Vivian will act on her revenge on early Feb yet we know the wedding will still happen later in the month. As for why Mia will survive, I believe either new Will saves her or Vivian will discover her mistake at last moment and lets Mia go.

Actually in SOW in the spoilers for next week it says that Vivian thinks Melanie is Carly's daughter.

AlteredStates

Angie79
Jan 8 2010, 09:58 PM
Angie79
Actually in SOW in the spoilers for next week it says that Vivian thinks Melanie is Carly's daughter.
Which means (assuming Vivian is mistaken) Mia is the daughter.

Dear God, no.
Edited by AlteredStates, Jan 8 2010, 10:19 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply