Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of January 11th; *UPDATED 1/9*
Topic Started: Dec 30 2009, 09:16 PM (17,108 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

There's no way Mia is Carly's daughter. Way too much is being set up with Melanie for the daughter to be Mia.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kenny
Jan 8 2010, 10:27 PM
There's no way Mia is Carly's daughter. Way too much is being set up with Melanie for the daughter to be Mia.
But, this might lead to Weddingus Interruptus, MISTAKENLY. Vivian interrupts the wedding, thinking that Melanie is the daughter, only to screw up for no good reason.
GAW, I don't want a reason to give Sourpuss any more time. (Mia, not Vivian). Maybe, against CC, TS can show some spark. (Yes, CC is growing on me)

aimees76
Member Avatar

I'm going to really hate it if Mia is Carly's daughter. Like, hate it a lot. Like, a lot - a lot. Ugh. Which means that's probably how its going to be.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

There's been a lot of tweeting between Molly and Crystal recently. They commented each other on the material and acting...I'm leaning more and more towards Molly's character of Melanie being Carly (Crystal)'s daughter.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 11th
Melanie comforts Maggie over her loss; Vivian offers an olive branch to Philip; Victor yells at Brady for defending Nicole and Arianna; Carly tells Bo she loves him; Vivian informs Victor that the walls are closing in on Carly.

Tuesday, January 12th
Rafe urges Will to give Mia another chance; Hope confronts Carly about sleeping with Bo; Melanie tells Philip she wants to put their elopement on hold; Anna wants to know when she can deliver the ransom demand; Lucas apologizes to Maggie.

Wednesday, Januray 13th
Bo walks in on Carly and Hope arguing; Philip and Melanie set a date for the wedding; Melanie and Nathan deny they still have feelings for each other; Arianna and Brady have a double date with Chloe and Daniel; Mia bonds with Maggie.

Thursday, January 14th
Brady comes to Arianna's rescue; Vivian suspects she knows who Carly's daughter is; Bo and Hope have a heart-to-heart conversation; Rafe revisits the DiMera mansion, looking for a link to the kidnapping; Stefano confronts EJ about selling off assets.

Friday, January 15th
Victor learns Carly and Bo slept together; Rafe questions Sami about EJ, and she overreacts; Melanie overhears Bo and Carly talking about her; Chad helps out Gabi, so she gives him another chance.

Belle333Black
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 9 2010, 02:48 PM
Melanie overhears Bo and Carly talking about her;
now i'm completly confused

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Kenny
Totally agree. It MUST be Melanie especially with her wedding approaching. That is when Carly's daughter will be revealed, IMO.

rosered

☼ Jinx ☼
Jan 9 2010, 02:58 PM
Kenny
Totally agree. It MUST be Melanie especially with her wedding approaching. That is when Carly's daughter will be revealed, IMO.
Actually according to spoilers posted here Carly will reveal her Daughter's identity this wk Thursday!!

Thursday, January 14th
E.J. vows to turn over a new leaf; Rafe visits the DiMera mansion; Anna learns it's time for the next step; Carly reveals her daughter's identity.

I think it will be Melanie too. :P

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Daniel and Chloe go on a double date with Brady and Arianna. Is it common for two ex's to double date? It's almost like the Brady/Chloe marriage didn't exist.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Pic courtesy of Michael Fairman.

Posted Image

Kenny
Member Avatar

Why do they give Carly the frumpiest things to wear? It's pretty bad when the sexiest part of her wardrobe is her work uniform, LoL.

cassie1013

dc cubs
Jan 10 2010, 01:01 AM
I hope Hope rips her a new one, hahaha! I love how Hope has "sexdar," too LOL.

Harmony233

Kenny
Jan 10 2010, 01:34 AM
Why do they give Carly the frumpiest things to wear? It's pretty bad when the sexiest part of her wardrobe is her work uniform, LoL.
Yeah I don't get it either.She has such great curves and the show is always covering them up.

chiqche

ladyofthelake
Jan 8 2010, 02:45 PM
shytstarter
Jan 8 2010, 01:01 PM
Quote:

I always thought she was a natural blonde.
Really?? I have to admit to being surprised that someone can look at that pile of fried angel hair pasta and think it was anything but straight out of the bottle. Not to mention unattractive.

EJ's hair is creeping back to being really greasy and unattractive in those court scenes.
Quote:

Although, I was thinking of the whole mountain lion thing..........maybe we ought to see that and be the judge of that! The chemistry, that is.
Chemistry, much like love, is indeed in the eye of beholder so sign me up for viewing this chem test. Maybe a little t-bone tied around the neck and a little BBQ sauce dabbed behind the ears will put an even bigger glint in said lion's eyes.
Ouch. That's not what I meant.
Wow you seem like a really nice person :lol: My mistake i thought this was a place you could talk. God fucking help the rest of the members who have an opinion around you. Idiot. :shithitfan:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

chiqche
Jan 10 2010, 07:46 PM
ladyofthelake
Jan 8 2010, 02:45 PM
shytstarter
Jan 8 2010, 01:01 PM
Quote:

I always thought she was a natural blonde.
Really?? I have to admit to being surprised that someone can look at that pile of fried angel hair pasta and think it was anything but straight out of the bottle. Not to mention unattractive.

EJ's hair is creeping back to being really greasy and unattractive in those court scenes.
Quote:

Although, I was thinking of the whole mountain lion thing..........maybe we ought to see that and be the judge of that! The chemistry, that is.
Chemistry, much like love, is indeed in the eye of beholder so sign me up for viewing this chem test. Maybe a little t-bone tied around the neck and a little BBQ sauce dabbed behind the ears will put an even bigger glint in said lion's eyes.
Ouch. That's not what I meant.
Wow you seem like a really nice person :lol: My mistake i thought this was a place you could talk. God fucking help the rest of the members who have an opinion around you. Idiot. :shithitfan:
Uh, I'm not sure if you're dissing me or something else. And your quotes don't even revert back to the original topic, but whatever.

AlisonLou

dc cubs
Jan 10 2010, 01:01 AM
Interesting! I wonder if this is a picture for this week? Could be Mickey's funeral but I thought they were having it at Maggie's house? It looked like Maggie's house judging by the pictures I saw from this weeks SOD or SOW. Although it did look like Victor's living room. It didn't look like the church in the pic that I saw but I could be wrong. I'm wondering if Hope's the one to stop Carly from interrupting Melanie's wedding? I think she will figure out Carly's secret and stop her interrupting the wedding and telling Melanie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply