Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Week of January 4th Promo (Updated with YT version); A death rocks the city of Salem...
Topic Started: Dec 31 2009, 07:50 PM (9,735 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Source: NBC.com

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Am I the only one impressed that the person behind the kidnapping is supposed to be revealed next week (according to this promo) and I've yet to hear a word about who it is? Granted, I don't follow spoilers because I like to be surprised by things, but I haven't even heard anyone say that the reveal has been spoiled.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Had it been confirmed (before this promo) that there is in fact a "mystery mastermind" behind this kidnapping? Anyway... I still say it's EJ. Nobody else makes sense.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kenny
Dec 31 2009, 07:54 PM
Had it been confirmed (before this promo) that there is in fact a "mystery mastermind" behind this kidnapping? Anyway... I still say it's EJ. Nobody else makes sense.
I thought it had been. Am I wrong? Is that just an assumption that came up in discussion that had gotten presumed as fact (kinda like the foregone belief that Maggie will fall off the wagon which, to the best of my knowledge, has NOT be confirmed)?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 31 2009, 07:53 PM
Am I the only one impressed that the person behind the kidnapping is supposed to be revealed next week (according to this promo) and I've yet to hear a word about who it is? Granted, I don't follow spoilers because I like to be surprised by things, but I haven't even heard anyone say that the reveal has been spoiled.
Up until now, I don't think it had even been confirmed that Anna is/was working for someone -- much less the person's identity. I think we all just jumped to that conclusion when it was revealed that there was another twist coming.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

No, it hasn't been mentioned that Anna is working with anyone on the kidnapping. I also think EJ is the mastermind behind it. He freaks out anytime Sami or Rafe mention a new lead. Plus when EJ overheard Safe talking on the pier the night of the vigil about wanting to raise Sydney alone he had this smirk on his face.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

That episode airs on the 7th - and I'm pretty positive (99.9%) that the mystery person who pays a visit to Anna is in fact EJ.

Kenny
Member Avatar

For those of you who can't see the promo...

"She's just an accomplice..."

We see Anna holding Sydney in the cabin.

Posted Image

ANNA: "I'd rather die than be caught."

Posted Image

"Now... the mastermind behind the kidnapping... is REVEALED."

We see Anna walking towards the front door of the cabin with Sydney in her arms. She opens the door to find someone (not shown) standing there. Cue a look of shock.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Then, a death will rock Salem."

We see Maggie's hand caressing Mickey's. We know it's them (thanks to spoilers) but we never see their faces. Only their hands.

The screen turns black and white.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Days of Our Lives."

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Do kidnappers ordinarily answer the door holding the illegally-obtained child?

OBK, thanks for posting! I so hope you're right, as I've been thinking and hoping for weeks now that the mastermind is EJ, since it makes so much sense.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I can't wait to see who is behind the kidnapping....it BETTER be EJ.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Thank god we are going to get the reveal. Im tired of waiting. I want something to happen soo badly. Im bored.

six
Member Avatar

Thanks, Kenny. It wasn't loading for me.

I was hoping it'd be Kate getting revenge on Stefano (so she suddenly doesn't care that he drove a wedge between her and Philip?), but I can live with it being EJ. Especially after he overheard safe's convo and didn't confront them.
Edited by six, Dec 31 2009, 08:14 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

It should be stated that it's never *shown* that it's Maggie and Mickey, but since we all know, we know who it is. In the context of the promo, it's just to random hands.

And then it cuts to a promo still of Stefano. lol Mickey and Maggie are never mentioned in the promo nor are their faces ever shown.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

The shadow on the door has the stature of a certain DiMera.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Well considering that I know EJ and Anna have more scenes coming up, it's a safe bet to say that EJ is the mastermind.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Dec 31 2009, 08:18 PM
Well considering that I know EJ and Anna have more scenes coming up, it's a safe bet to say that EJ is the mastermind.
Thanks for the scoop! Much appreciated!

six
Member Avatar

OBK, do you have anything on who's coming for the funeral, yet?

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Kenny.

I think the death of Mickey should've gotten it's own promo and not just a passing mention at the end.

I wish EJ & Anna could raise Sydney and Johnny in that cozy cabin in the woods. It's unfortunate that I'm dreading the day that a mother gets her child returned to her.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Anna is also looking up. If it was a woman she wouldnt be doing that. Its someone tall. This is what we will be doing for the next week isnt it? :drunk:

Deleted User
Deleted User

EJ and Anna working together, but could you see them fucking each other too? LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply