Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Days of our Un-SORASed Lives; an ongoing project
Topic Started: Jan 2 2010, 11:16 AM (98,876 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that the character of Julie Olson is actually a year younger than my mom.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jane1978

This is interesting, but Im not sure how you want deal with the fact some characters would never be able to meet and be together without SORAS. Like Sami and EJ, or Shawn and Belle.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I never knew Hope had a brother* before this. Nice idea, Matt.

*I did hear about a child given up for adoption, but iirc, that was Doug's son.
Offline Profile Goto Top

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Oh my God, I had no idea Hope and Julie were half-sisters!!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

littlemony
Jan 3 2010, 12:02 AM
Yeah. It's easy to forget they're half-sisters and she's her step-mom.

I also kind of cringed on Thursday's show when they had Julie refer to Maggie as AUNT Maggie. Even if it's true that Maggie is Julie's aunt... that just felt wrong.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Alrighty, let's get a little 1965/66 chronology going on. I've decide to err on the side of caution and adjust Tom & Alice's wedding year to 1929 which is the year given in the Russell book. As our beloved DAYS OF OUR LIVES premieres on November 8, 1965, this is how things look:

DR. TOM HORTON (b.3/15/1910) & ALICE GRAYSON HORTON (b.1/23/1911)
(m.3/3/1930)
---DR. TOMMY HORTON (b.1931 - d.1953)
------KITTY HORTON (b.1931)
------(m.1951)
---------SANDY HORTON (b.1952e)
---ADDIE HORTON (b.1931)
------BEN OLSON (b.1927e)
------(m.1949)
---------JULIE OLSON (b.1949)
---------STEVEN OLSON (b.1951)
---MICKEY HORTON (b.1/19/1932)
---DR. BILL HORTON (b.1939)
---MARIE HORTON (b.1942)

CRAIG MERRITT (b.1918e)
MRS. MERRITT (unknown, but deceased prior to 1965)
---TONY MERRITT (b.1938e)

RICHARD HUNTER (b.1920e)
DIANE HUNTER (b.1927e)
(m. and div. prior to 1965)
---SUSAN HUNTER (b.1948)

Please note that Kitty & Sandy would not actually appear on-screen until 1967. Likewise, Richard & Susan would not be introduced until 1966. Although both Bill & Diane would be introduced in 1965, it was several weeks after the premiere and, consequently, neither are often considered original cast members/characters.

At the launch of the series, the 2 primary stories are teen-aged Julie's troubles with her parents Ben & Addie and her rebellion (and subsequent refuge in the home of her grandparents Tom & Alice), and Marie's upcoming wedding to fiance Tony Merritt (the wedding was scheduled for Thanksgiving). Unfortunately, Tony was in ill health, which he kept from Marie and, shortly before the wedding, was diagnosed with a potentially fatal blood disease. Not wanting to be a burden to Marie, Tony suddenly and unexpectedly broke the engagement the night before the wedding and fled town. Dispondant, Marie attempted suicide with an overdose of pills, but survived and was released from the hospital in time for Christmas. Meanwhile, Ben had accepted a job in Europe and moved there with Addie and Steven. Julie didn't want to go with them and was allowed to live with Tom and Alice. Mickey began dating Diane Hunter, mother of Julie's bestfriend Susan Hunter. Years earlier, Mickey had handled Diane's divorce from ex-husband Richard. Mickey was quite the playboy and he and Diane began a casual affair that didn't preclude him from dating other girls. Elsewhere, a recovering Marie began to find comfort and support with Tony's father Craig. The much older Craig had loved Marie from afar for quite some time and proposed marriage. Vulnerable, yet longing for the stablity she believed a marriage to Craig would provide, Marie accepted his proposal and the couple were wed in March 1966 (source: Beth's Days Page). Naturally, after the wedding, Tony was cured of his blood disease and returned to Salem to find the woman he loved married to his father. Let's then establish as FACT...

MARIE HORTON (b.1942)
CRAIG MERRITT (b.1918e)
m.3/1966 (Marie, age: 24; Craig, age: 48)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, for historical signifcance, it should be noted that Craig Merritt & Marie Horton was the 1st wedding on DAYS. I'm sure that'll be a trivia question somewhere, sometime. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

cassie1013

IMissAremid
Jan 3 2010, 12:34 AM
littlemony
Yeah. It's easy to forget they're half-sisters and she's her step-mom.

I also kind of cringed on Thursday's show when they had Julie refer to Maggie as AUNT Maggie. Even if it's true that Maggie is Julie's aunt... that just felt wrong.
OMG, it so did! I was totally creeped out that Julie called her aunt when they look the same fuckin' age!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cassie1013

littlemony
Yeah, I didn't really realize that until a few years ago (when I started coming online and doing my "homework"). I never really thought about it, and just assumed that Julie was Hope's mom..

Coming online changed the viewing experience for me. I know have a wealth of background info I didn't have before, which, again, changed the entire viewing dynamic... I feel like I understand more, but it's funny to think back on how I used to watch the show (no spoilers, no background info).

In fact, when they used to re-write back history - such as Marlena's "missing years" (bad example but there's more) - up until 8th or 9th grade, I actually assumed that the time was a) either made up in real time (which Marlena's kind of was, hence the bad example) or b) actually played out on screen, with the story dropped, only to be picked up 10 years later LOL..and it gets better, I didn't think the story was dropped dropped as in change in creative direction, I actually thought that the story wasn't brought up again for 10 years as a pre-planned thing, LOL...
Offline Profile Goto Top

cassie1013

Dorothy595
Jan 2 2010, 04:51 PM
I thought the oddest sorasing was of Brady and Belle. They went from toddlers to teens while John and Marlena were on their honeymoon.
I think EJ now holds the record for DAYS Soras.

Shawn's wasn't that bad - I think he was supposed to be 13, and they made him what, like 15? Belle's was bad though, I believe she went from 6 to 14 over one summer. That was one I particularly remembered, as Will and Belle were both little at John and Marlena's wedding, then all of a sudden, she was older than me at the time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Let's carry on with 1966, shall we? First, let's see how we stand...

DR. TOM HORTON (b.3/15/1910)
ALICE GRAYSON HORTON (b.1/23/1911)
(m.3/3/1930)
------(m.1951)
---ADDIE HORTON (b.1931)
------(m.1949)
---MARIE HORTON (b.1942)
------CRAIG MERRITT (b.1918e)
------(m.3/1966)

TONY MERRITT (b.1938e)

RICHARD HUNTER (b.1920e)
DIANE HUNTER (b.1927e)
---SUSAN HUNTER (b.1948)

Continuing on with Marie's story, Tony was shocked to discover that his former fiancee and true love had married his father Craig. To make matters even more awkward, Tony lived with Craig and Marie for a brief time until Marie discovered that she was expecting Craig's baby. Tony then moved out and into an apartment where he met his new neighbor, a young psychiatric intern at University Hopsital -- Dr. Laura Spencer. Now, before we go on further, we need to investigate Laura since she'll prove to be quite the pivotal character. The only source I've found that actually lists her birth date is Beth's Days Page which gives January 21 as her birthday, but does not specify a year. Floy Dean (Laura #1, 1966) was born in 1946 (Jason's). Susan Flannery (Laura #2, the best remembered, 1966-1975) was born in 1939 (Wiki, IMDB, Jason's). Susan Oliver (Laura #3, 1975-1976) was born 1932 (Wiki, IMDB, Jason's). Rosemary Forsyth (Laura #4, 1976-1980) was born in 1943 (Wiki & IMDB). Jaime Lyn Bauer (Laura #5, 1993-1999, 2003) was born 1949 (Wiki, IMDB, Jason's). We have an actress age range of 17 years (1932-1949). Of course, many performers play younger or older, so it might be hard to garner a true age for Laura. However, one date stands out to me -- Susan Flannery's (Laura #2) birth year of 1939 which is the same year we established that Bill Horton was born. Edward Mallory (who played Bill opposite Flannery's Laura) was born in 1930. Bill is obviously older than Laura -- but by how much? Bill will turn 27 in 1966. Both Bill & Laura are interns. Personally, I find it full within the realm of believability that Laura might be 25 (putting her birth year in 1941). 1941 is 2 years younger than Flannery, but 1 year older than Forsyth and almost in the middle of Oliver & Bauer. 1941 also places her 1 year older than Marie who was said to be a graduate student. Personally, I think the 1941 year is a good estimate. Therefore, I believe we can establish as FACT (for our purposes) that...

DR. LAURA SPENCER (b.1/21/1941e)

Elsewhere, Julie has started secretly dating David Martin who came from a prominent family and was just as spoiled as she was. Considering how pivotal David will prove to be, we should deal with the Martins. David's parents are John & Helen Martin. Considering that they are relatively minor characters in the grand scheme of things, I won't go into too much research on them. Just know that they exist. David, however, is refered to in the Zenka book as being somewhat older than Julie. Considering that Julie would turn 17 in 1966 (and best friend Susan would turn 18 in 1966), I believe that David might be either 19 or 20. Stephen Mines (David #1, 1966) was born in 1939 (Jason's). Clive Clerk (David #2, 1966-1967) was born in 1945 (IMDB, Jason's). I think David might actually be 20 (Clerk would turn 21 in 1966), so I propose we establish as FACT (for our purposes)...

JOHN MARTIN
HELEN MARTIN
---DAVID MARTIN (b.1946)

In any event, David & Julie had a rather hot and intense romance and after a few months of dating, the couple decided to elope across state lines to marry. Unfortunately, before they could leave, Tom wise deduced that Julie was up to something and managed to offer sage words of advice that led her to call off the elopement. Upset that Julie had refused to elope, David went off to get drunk and ran into Susan who was reeling from the news that her father (who had recently moved to New York) was planning on remarrying and was drowning her own sorrows. Drunk David & drunk Susan conceived a child in David's car. Needless to say, neither one of them were happy with the development. Neither wanted a child, but decided to marry (after counseling with Tom) in order to give the baby a name -- a baby that they then planned to give up for adoption and then divorce. David's parents didn't know that Susan was pregnant before the wedding. Julie knew, however, and also knew about the post-birth adoption plans and decided to bide her time until David was free. Consequently, David and Julie continued to see one another romantically in secret. Unfortunately for Susan, Susan had no idea about David & Julie's secret relationship. In fact, Julie continued to play the role of Susan's best friend and even served as Susan's maid of honor. To make sure that David & Susan's marriage was in name only for the sake of the legitimacy of the baby, a jealous Julie would show up unexpectedly to make sure nothing was going on between David & Susan. We can establish as FACT...

SUSAN HUNTER (b.1948)
---DAVID MARTIN (b.1946)
---(m.1966)

Meanwhile, the Merritt situation was taking a turn for the worse when Marie miscarried her baby. Marie didn't handle the miscarriage very well and entered into a deep depression and near nervous breakdown during which she had hallucinations and heard phantom babies crying. When Tony finally revealed to Craig the true reason he'd left Marie at the altar (his believed fatal blood disease), it seemed to sound a death knell for the Merritt marriage.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

(m.3/3/1930)
------(m.1951)
---ADDIE HORTON (b.1931)
------(m.1949)
---MARIE HORTON (b.1942)
------CRAIG MERRITT (b.1918e)
------(m.3/1966)
---------miscarrage 1966

TONY MERRITT (b.1938e)

RICHARD HUNTER (b.1920e)
DIANE HUNTER (b.1927e)
---SUSAN HUNTER (b.1948)
------DAVID MARTIN (b.1946)
------(m.1966)

Marie gradually recovered from the loss of her baby and Craig, after learning the real reason Tony left Marie and seeing that Tony & Marie still loved one another, did the gallant thing and stepped aside. Noble and proud, Marie refused to accept anything in the divorce settlement (although Craig generously offered) and moved back in with Tom & Alice. Craig gave Tony & Marie his blessing to rediscover their romance, but the sight of them together pained him and Craig left town in early 1967, never to be seen (or even talk about, for that matter) again. Therefore, we know for a FACT...

MARIE HORTON (b.1942)
---CRAIG MERRITT (b.1918e)
------(m.3/1966 - div.1967)
---------miscarrage 1966

Susan & David continued with their sham of a marriage (while David continue to see Julie in secret) and planned to leave town so that they could claim the baby was stillborn and they could put their baby up for adoption in secret (all the while keeping the truth of everything from David's parents). However, David didn't want to leave Julie behind and refused. Ironically, Julie could no longer deal with seeing David & Susan together and left town to go see her parents Ben & Addie in Europe (also, making way for the 1st recast in the part). Susan's only true joy during this period was the gradual reuniting of her parents Richard & Diane (who had stopped dating Mickey). Richard's planned remarriage in New York had fallen through and he'd returned to Salem. Richard & Diane remarried before the end of 1966 (source: Zenka's book) and pretty much faded into the background as supporting players for Susan from thenafter.

Elsewhere, Bill had decided to remain in Salem at University Hospital even though he'd been accepted at John Hopkins , primarily due to his budding romance with pretty psychiatric intern Laura Spencer.

In regards to David & Susan, they never got a chance to leave town to have their baby because Susan went into premature labor in January 1967 (source: Zenka's book) and delivered a baby boy. Upon hearing the news, Julie returned from Europe because she believed that David & Susan would soon divorce and she'd be able to marry him. However, the premature birth and the baby's health crisis temporarily drew David & Susan together. Once Bill had urged Susan to see her baby (she'd been avoidant due to her determination to give the baby away), Susan began to fall in love with her child. Deciding that she couldn't give him away, she named him Richard (called "Dickie") after her father and became determined to make her marriage to David work in order to give her baby the stable home she never had. To say that Julie was not amused would be an understatement. Therefore, we can state as FACT...

RICHARD HUNTER (b.1920e)
DIANE HUNTER (b.1927e)
(m. and div. prior to 1965) (rm.12/1966)
---SUSAN HUNTER (b.1948)
------(m.1966)
---------RICHARD "DICKIE" MARTIN (b.1/1967)
Offline Profile Goto Top

jane1978

Reading the synopses of the early stories no wonder DAYS was on the verge of cancelation so soon after start. Most of that stuff sounds pretty depressing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

(m.3/3/1930)
------(m.1951)
---ADDIE HORTON (b.1931)
------(m.1949)
MARIE HORTON (b.1942)
---CRAIG MERRITT (b.1918e)
------(m.3/1966 - div.1967)
---------miscarrage 1966

TONY MERRITT (b.1938e)

RICHARD HUNTER (b.1920e)
DIANE HUNTER (b.1927e)
---SUSAN HUNTER (b.1948)
------(m.1966)
---------RICHARD "DICKIE" MARTIN (b.1/1967)

Despite Susan's desire to build a stable home for baby Dickie, David wanted to end the marriage so he could be with Julie and thought he could do so by finally revealing to everyone that he and Susan only got married because they had to. Unfortunately for David, the general consensus of both his and Susan's parents was that he should own up to his responsibilities and be both a husband to Susan and a father to Dickie. Furious that Susan wouldn't let David go, Julie declared war on Susan. However, as soon as Grandfather Tom found out about Julie & David's secret relationship, he wanted to send Julie back to Ben & Addie in Europe. Unfortunately for him, Julie was now 18 and the recipient of a rather sizable trust fund from her other grandfather (Ben's father) and moved out on her own. Julie, David, & Susan's problems also manages to spark conflict between brothers Bill & Mickey. There was a long-simmering case of sibling rivalry between the two and they clashed when they found themselves on oppositite sides of the Julie/David/Susan triangle (Mickey had agreed to represent David in the divorce at Julie's behast while Bill, who had become close friends and almost a surrogate big brother to Susan, sided with Susan in the matter). The was also conflict because Mickey had become rather infatuated with pretty Dr. Laura Spencer and was quite jealous of the fact that Laura was already romantically involved with Bill. The Bill/Mickey conflict brought other Horton family issue to light including Bill's feelings of competition with eldest Horton son Tommy who was presumed dead in Korea. Bill always felt that Tommy was Tom's favorite (and he was partly right!).

On the Tony/Marie front, their attempts at reconciliation proved futile. Not only could they not manage to recapture the love they once shared, Tony found near universal disapproval from the Horton family because of his earlier actions (and Bill didn't care for Tony becaues Tony had once briefly dated Laura while Marie was married to Craig). In the end, Tony & Marie broke up for good and Tony left town, never to be mentioned again.

In a warped twist of irony, just as Tony had learned of a tragic, secret ailment and had fled Salem without telling anyone the truth, Bill found himself suffering from a similiar situation. After weeks of difficulty and pain in his hand (his surgery hand, incidentally), Bill was secretly diagnosed with tuberculosis of the bone in the hand and required surgery to save it. Unfortunately, the surgery meant that he might never operate again! Feeling like a failure and unsure what the future held for him, Bill abruptly broke up with Laura (to whom he'd been planning on marrying) and left Salem for parts unknown.

In regards to Julie, David, and Susan: Julie & David continued to see one another behind Susan's back, but despite David & Susan's feelings of animosity towards each other, they both fell in love with baby Dickie. Unfortunately, David & Susan had opposing views on how to raise the child (Susan, much more overprotective, David, much more aggressive and lenient). Tragedy struck when Dickie was critically injured in a playground accident while until David's watch and then died. Driven out of her mind with grief, Susan shot and killed David! Meanwhile, Julie learned that she was pregnant with David's child...

Therefore, at this juncture, we can establish as FACT...

RICHARD HUNTER (b.1920e)
DIANE HUNTER (b.1927e)
---SUSAN HUNTER (b.1948)
------DAVID MARTIN (b.1946 - d.1967)
------(m.1966)
---------RICHARD "DICKIE" MARTIN (b.1/1967 - d.1967)
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

jane1978
Jan 3 2010, 02:10 PM
Reading the synopses of the early stories no wonder DAYS was on the verge of cancelation so soon after start. Most of that stuff sounds pretty depressing.
I feel just the opposite. It all sounds very soapy and I'm sure there were moments of fun and humor, those just don't often show up in a brief synopsis. Besides, it's like getting a whole new education in the history of Days. I know the broad outlines of some of this stuff, but getting more detail is wonderful.

Matt - I'm totally impressed with you research skills. I'm looking forward to each entry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

This is fantastic, Matt! I have vague memories of Dickie dying and Susan shooting David but I don't remember seeing any of the preceding scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

angelatil
Member Avatar

wow....this is interesting learning the history of Days. I am 29 so a lot of this....I was not even born yet lol. I have always watched Days though from when I was younger to current and sometimes names and relationships would come up that I was not sure who was related to whom or how or why lol. This is all very very interesting. I hope you keep up the good work!

I do have a quick question....and actually I am getting way ahead of myself as you aren't up to this time frame yet but Shawn D....you had mentioned he was born in 1987? I think that is somewhat accurate in a sense. Well somewhat....off by maybe 3 or 4 years....I just know that I think it was in 1999 that he was like 15 or 16 I think? With Belle and Philip about the same age and Brady being a bit older though. While I know they upgraded Belle, Philips and Brady's age significantly, as I always remembered Brady and Belle just children before 1999 and Philip being born of Vivian only a few years before 1999, Shawn D's age seems to be less upgraded then the rest. I do remember in the 90s seeing a Shawn D with his parents and everything and him not really being a full "child" compared to Brady and Belle. So if they did upgrade Shawn D's age...I would think only by 3 or 4 years? Perhaps 5 years at the most? Which isn't all that bad and actually a little more "believeable" considering how much Brady, Belle and Philip's age all got upgraded....or am I way off?
Edited by angelatil, Jan 3 2010, 04:55 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Shawn Douglas Brady was definitely born on 1987. Since he was placed in the Belle/Philip age group, he was less SORASed than they were. He's actually about 5 years older than Brady, but because they SORASed Belle to be Shawn's age, suddenly Brady had to be older than Shawn. I'm sure it's going to take awhile, but I'm looking forward to seeing how Matt gets all of this straightened out. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

angelatil
Jan 3 2010, 04:53 PM
wow....this is interesting learning the history of Days. I am 29 so a lot of this....I was not even born yet lol. I have always watched Days though from when I was younger to current and sometimes names and relationships would come up that I was not sure who was related to whom or how or why lol. This is all very very interesting. I hope you keep up the good work!

I do have a quick question....and actually I am getting way ahead of myself as you aren't up to this time frame yet but Shawn D....you had mentioned he was born in 1987? I think that is somewhat accurate in a sense. Well somewhat....off by maybe 3 or 4 years....I just know that I think it was in 1999 that he was like 15 or 16 I think? With Belle and Philip about the same age and Brady being a bit older though. While I know they upgraded Belle, Philips and Brady's age significantly, as I always remembered Brady and Belle just children before 1999 and Philip being born of Vivian only a few years before 1999, Shawn D's age seems to be less upgraded then the rest. I do remember in the 90s seeing a Shawn D with his parents and everything and him not really being a full "child" compared to Brady and Belle. So if they did upgrade Shawn D's age...I would think only by 3 or 4 years? Perhaps 5 years at the most? Which isn't all that bad and actually a little more "believeable" considering how much Brady, Belle and Philip's age all got upgraded....or am I way off?
You're not way off. Shawn-D actually aged in a pretty much normal fashion as did Abby Devereaux and has Will Roberts/Horton (I still want to call him Will Roberts), but I think that has much more to do with the ages of those characters' parents rather than the characters themselves. As soon as you SORAS a kid, you immediately bump their parents up an age bracket. With characters like Brady, Belle, & Philip, their parents were already mature adults as opposed to younger adults, late teens when those kids were born, so it was much easier to believe that they were parents of older children. Of course, it's also possble that the writers learned from history and how strangely they'd aged the character of David Banning (not quite yet born in my retelling of the story). Born in 1967, he came back to Salem after a stint in boarding school in 1974 SORASed to 18 and after his inheritance. Susan Seaforth Hayes who played his mother was only 29 at the time. Imagine if Will turned 18 FIVE YEARS AGO, and you'll have a similar SORASing comparison. SORASing situations like this is one of the reasons why ATWT's Eileen Fulton had a "no grandmother clause" written into her contract for years. Although she was relative young, they SORASed Lisa's son Tom at lightning speed (born in 1960, Tom was already a practicing attorney in the early 1970s).

Also, it should be noted that while, thus far, I've been giving a relative straightforward retelling of DAYS history, it'll start to go off the rails a bit once I start focusing on Un-SORASing characters. Little David Banning *won't* be turning 18 in 1974 -- he'll turn 18 when he's supposed to based on the year of his actual on-screen birth: in 1985. Since Scotty was born 3 years later, Scotty Banning will be born in 1988. Of course, this will totally screw some things up and it'll mean that some characters might never become involved due to age conflicts. I'm still wondering how to handle the Bradys. For the most part, they're fairly standalone and their timelines don't cross into the Hortons too severely. But it's that Bo/Hope crossover and connection to deal with. I suppose I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Of course, in un-SORASing characters, I'll also give accurate historical information in regards to how characters were actually SORASed, to what supposed ages and when, so even though this is somewhat of a "fantasy analysis", there'll still be plenty of actual historical information to be learned.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, and it should be noted that by the above 1967 stories, we are WELL into the Bill Bell period of DAYS, which I'm sure is fairly obvious to anyone familiar with Bell's style of storytelling.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic