Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Days of our Un-SORASed Lives; an ongoing project
Topic Started: Jan 2 2010, 11:16 AM (100,476 Views)
jam6242
Member Avatar

I always thought the extreme SORASing of David Banning was one of the worst mistakes Days ever made.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Thanks, Matt. This is really fun. On the subject of the Brady's, I've done a little look see and as long as you ignore anything that happened during the Santeen mess in Ireland (as least in terms of time references), it shouldn't be too hard. Although with Hope's SORASing, the Bo/Hope stuff gets a little tricky. Also, the Jack/Jennifer stuff is bound to get tricky because of Jennifer's SORASing (at least I'm pretty sure she was SORASed). But, individually as families, it's not too hard to piece together the Brady and Johnson families.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

esp13
Jan 3 2010, 05:30 PM
Thanks, Matt. This is really fun. On the subject of the Brady's, I've done a little look see and as long as you ignore anything that happened during the Santeen mess in Ireland (as least in terms of time references), it shouldn't be too hard. Although with Hope's SORASing, the Bo/Hope stuff gets a little tricky. Also, the Jack/Jennifer stuff is bound to get tricky because of Jennifer's SORASing (at least I'm pretty sure she was SORASed). But, individually as families, it's not too hard to piece together the Brady and Johnson families.
Jennifer was definitely SORASed. She was born in 1976, but I believe she turned 16 in 1985. Also, unlike the current continuity on the show, Melissa was born 3 years before Hope, but they were SORASed in reverse in the 1980s with Hope being at least a year or two older than Melissa in the early 1980s.
Online Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Matt
Jan 3 2010, 05:22 PM
angelatil
Jan 3 2010, 04:53 PM
wow....this is interesting learning the history of Days. I am 29 so a lot of this....I was not even born yet lol. I have always watched Days though from when I was younger to current and sometimes names and relationships would come up that I was not sure who was related to whom or how or why lol. This is all very very interesting. I hope you keep up the good work!

I do have a quick question....and actually I am getting way ahead of myself as you aren't up to this time frame yet but Shawn D....you had mentioned he was born in 1987? I think that is somewhat accurate in a sense. Well somewhat....off by maybe 3 or 4 years....I just know that I think it was in 1999 that he was like 15 or 16 I think? With Belle and Philip about the same age and Brady being a bit older though. While I know they upgraded Belle, Philips and Brady's age significantly, as I always remembered Brady and Belle just children before 1999 and Philip being born of Vivian only a few years before 1999, Shawn D's age seems to be less upgraded then the rest. I do remember in the 90s seeing a Shawn D with his parents and everything and him not really being a full "child" compared to Brady and Belle. So if they did upgrade Shawn D's age...I would think only by 3 or 4 years? Perhaps 5 years at the most? Which isn't all that bad and actually a little more "believeable" considering how much Brady, Belle and Philip's age all got upgraded....or am I way off?
You're not way off. Shawn-D actually aged in a pretty much normal fashion as did Abby Devereaux and has Will Roberts/Horton (I still want to call him Will Roberts), but I think that has much more to do with the ages of those characters' parents rather than the characters themselves. As soon as you SORAS a kid, you immediately bump their parents up an age bracket. With characters like Brady, Belle, & Philip, their parents were already mature adults as opposed to younger adults, late teens when those kids were born, so it was much easier to believe that they were parents of older children. Of course, it's also possble that the writers learned from history and how strangely they'd aged the character of David Banning (not quite yet born in my retelling of the story). Born in 1967, he came back to Salem after a stint in boarding school in 1974 SORASed to 18 and after his inheritance. Susan Seaforth Hayes who played his mother was only 29 at the time. Imagine if Will turned 18 FIVE YEARS AGO, and you'll have a similar SORASing comparison. SORASing situations like this is one of the reasons why ATWT's Eileen Fulton had a "no grandmother clause" written into her contract for years. Although she was relative young, they SORASed Lisa's son Tom at lightning speed (born in 1960, Tom was already a practicing attorney in the early 1970s).

Also, it should be noted that while, thus far, I've been giving a relative straightforward retelling of DAYS history, it'll start to go off the rails a bit once I start focusing on Un-SORASing characters. Little David Banning *won't* be turning 18 in 1974 -- he'll turn 18 when he's supposed to based on the year of his actual on-screen birth: in 1985. Since Scotty was born 3 years later, Scotty Banning will be born in 1988. Of course, this will totally screw some things up and it'll mean that some characters might never become involved due to age conflicts. I'm still wondering how to handle the Bradys. For the most part, they're fairly standalone and their timelines don't cross into the Hortons too severely. But it's that Bo/Hope crossover and connection to deal with. I suppose I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Of course, in un-SORASing characters, I'll also give accurate historical information in regards to how characters were actually SORASed, to what supposed ages and when, so even though this is somewhat of a "fantasy analysis", there'll still be plenty of actual historical information to be learned.
I think once you're done, we're all going to chip in and give you a case of Tylenol for the big headache you're going to get! :D
Bless your heart for doing this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

esp13
If they're not careful, they'll end up having the kids technically older than the parents!
I know there are cases where the actors portraying parent/child are really close in age (Judi Evans/Brody whatsis who played Patrick being one example), but I wonder if there are examples where the actor portraying the parent was actually younger than the actor portraying the child?
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Matt
Jan 3 2010, 05:54 PM
esp13
Jennifer was definitely SORASed. She was born in 1976, but I believe she turned 16 in 1985. Also, unlike the current continuity on the show, Melissa was born 3 years before Hope, but they were SORASed in reverse in the 1980s with Hope being at least a year or two older than Melissa in the early 1980s.
That always bugged me about Hope. I REMEMBER when she was born and when Addie had her car wreck, but technically, Hope should only be a few years younger than me (I'm 49). I know I wasn't watching when I was 4-5 :-)
And what you said about Shawn-D and Will make sense. They were pushing the envelope with Shawn D attending his supposed 10 year high school reunion, wasn't it?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

With my project that is relatively the same, Hope Williams story-wise became Carrie. Scotty Banning doesn't exist. Not yet anyway. With Bo, I had him instead fall in love with his friend Diane Parker. Unfortunately, when it came to the Gina story I totally erased that from history and had Bo leave town after I rewrote that a happily Bo and Billie miscarried "Georgia" at Maison Blanche and left town. Bo, hurt by love thrice, Diane (deceased), Carly, leaving town to care with Lawrence to care for Nikki and again Billie.
Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 3 2010, 06:05 PM
esp13
If they're not careful, they'll end up having the kids technically older than the parents!
I know there are cases where the actors portraying parent/child are really close in age (Judi Evans/Brody whatsis who played Patrick being one example), but I wonder if there are examples where the actor portraying the parent was actually younger than the actor portraying the child?
It's not quite there, but I think Joy Garrett who played Jo Johnson was only like 3 years older than Stephen Nichols who played her son, Steve.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ladyofthelake
esp13
Yep. I know that on ATWT when they SORASed Dan Stewart to an adult in the late 1960s, the cast him with an actor (John Colenback) who was actually *older* than the actess who played his mother Ellen Stewart (Patricia Bruder). As a result, Ellen wore her hair in a bun until long after Dan was killed off (a decade later). When Ellen finaly cut her hair in the early 1980s, it was actually a big plot point at the time.
Online Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

esp13
Jan 3 2010, 06:08 PM
ladyofthelake
esp13
It's not quite there, but I think Joy Garrett who played Jo Johnson was only like 3 years older than Stephen Nichols who played her son, Steve.
On All My Children, Kelli Giddish (a recast Dixie) was a year YOUNGER than Jacob Young, who played her son JR. Of course, she turned out to be Dixie's half sister, but still, it counts.
Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

That's why I only use the actor's age as a guideline, considering that many actors play younger or older depending on story and physical appearance (Billy Warlock, for example, always played younger). Lisa Trusel, who was Melissa in the 1980s, actually played *older*. Born in 1968, she was only 14 when she came on in 1982. The entire Pete/Melissa romance started in 1983 when Trusel was only 15. Michael Leon, who played Pete, was actually 23 at the time, but playing slightly younger. There was much made in some of the soap press about pairing 15 year old Trusel with 23 year old Leon at the time.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DR. TOM HORTON (b.3/15/1910)
ALICE GRAYSON HORTON (b.1/23/1911)
(m.3/3/1930)
---DR. TOMMY HORTON (b.1931 - d.1953)
------KITTY HORTON (b.1931)
------(m.1951)
---------SANDY HORTON (b.1952e)
---ADDIE HORTON (b.1931)
------BEN OLSON (b.1927e)
------(m.1949)
---------JULIE OLSON (b.1949)
---------STEVEN OLSON (b.1951)
---MICKEY HORTON (b.1/19/1932)
---DR. BILL HORTON (b.1939)
MARIE HORTON (b.1942)
---CRAIG MERRITT (b.1918e)
------(m.3/1966 - div.1967)
---------miscarrage 1966

DR. LAURA SPENCER (b.1/21/1941e)

RICHARD HUNTER (b.1920e)
DIANE HUNTER (b.1927e)
(m. and div. prior to 1965) (rm.12/1966)
---SUSAN HUNTER (b.1948)
------DAVID MARTIN (b.1946 - d.1967)
------(m.1966)
---------RICHARD "DICKIE" MARTIN (b.1/1967 - d.1967)

When we last left, Susan had shot and killed her husband David over grief of the accidental death of baby Dickie. Susan was put on trial for David's murder with Mickey acting as her attorney and Laura as her psychiatrist. Working together to defend Susan brought Mickey & Laura closer together. Bill was still gone from town after having suddenly broken up with Laura. Gradually, Mickey & Laura fell in love. Things didn't look quite so bright for Susan who found an pile of evidence against her including witnesses who hear Susan & David arguing before shot him and heard Susan threaten David after Dickie's accident. It didn't help matters any that anyone who knew David & Susan could testify to the poor state of their marriage -- including Julie who took the stand against Susan, testifying (*cough* lying *cough*) that she heard Susan threaten David's life many times before the accident. Fortunately for Susan, Mickey & Laura's combined efforts worked to discredit nearly every single prosecution witness. Unfortunately for Julie, that meant that her own Uncle Mickey discredited her on the witness stand, bring her own illegitimate pregnancy by David Martin out during testimony! Thanks to Laura's expert psychiatric testimony, Susan was finaly found innocent on the grounds of temporary insanity. Julie, publically embarrassed by her witness stand confession, left town to have her baby. Unfortunately, David's mother Helen Martin didn't take the verdict well and pulled a gun on Susan in retaliation (during a mental break of her own) and shot Susan! Susan survived critical surgery, but was left a delicate young woman with a serious heart condition. David's father John proved to be a voice of reason and Susan and the Martins eventually reconciled with Susan receiving a rather large inheritence from David's estate.

Meanwhile, while Mickey & Laura have been falling in love, Bill has been building a new life for himself in another town where he's met Dr. Mark Brooks. Mark was a veterin of the Korean War plagued with recurring nightmares of capture and torture. It was Mark who pursuaded Bill to undergo theraphy to recover the use of his surgical hand. Eventually, Bill did recover which was proven when he was forced to perform emergency surgery on a young boy's appendix. His surgical skills and confidence returned, Bill returned to both Salem and Laura only to find Laura in love with his brother Mickey and planning to marry. Mark soon followed Bill to Salem and accepted a position at University Hospital. Also around this time, Kitty Horton (widow of Tommy Horton) and her teen-aged daughter Sandy arrived in Salem so that Sandy could develop a closer relationship with her grandparents. Marie (now divorced from Craig and broken up with the departed Tony) became Mark's research assistant. Touched by his sensitivity and troubled war history, Marie began to fall in love with him. Also, being a newcomer to both Salem and the hospital combined with a budding romance with Marie and a close friendship with Bill, Mark became a fixture in the Horton home. Soon, Mark was almost like part of the family. Meanwhile, Mickey & Laura wed shortly after Christmas.

Therefore, we can state as FACT...

------DR. LAURA SPENCER (b.1/21/1941e)
------(m. 12/1967)
Mickey (AGE: 35); Laura (AGE: 26e)
Online Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Hmm . . . I think even I remember why Mark seemed like part of the Horton family.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cassie1013

Amello
With my project that is relatively the same, Hope Williams story-wise became Carrie. Scotty Banning doesn't exist. Not yet anyway. With Bo, I had him instead fall in love with his friend Diane Parker. Unfortunately, when it came to the Gina story I totally erased that from history and had Bo leave town after I rewrote that a happily Bo and Billie miscarried "Georgia" at Maison Blanche and left town. Bo, hurt by love thrice, Diane (deceased), Carly, leaving town to care with Lawrence to care for Nikki and again Billie.
Carrie would presumably screw up the timeline, as she's never been SORASED but been portrayed by Christie Clark since the early 1980s, right? That's so weird, LoL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

cassie1013
Jan 3 2010, 10:04 PM
Amello
Carrie would presumably screw up the timeline, as she's never been SORASED but been portrayed by Christie Clark since the early 1980s, right? That's so weird, LoL.
Nope. Carrie did get SORASed (although only slightly) once. When the character was first introduced, she was 5 in 1982 (meaning the character was born in 1977). When they recast the role with Christie Clark a few years later, it was to age Carrie slightly. I think much was made of the fact that Carrie was 18 in 1992 (after a short period out of town and a brief recast with Tracey Middendorf to make Carrie more mature) when she moved into her own apartment. That would make Carrie's current birth year 1974 and would make her turn 36 in 2010.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Alrighty, now where was I... Oh, yes! We've rolled over into 1968 -- the brith year of those 2 damn babies that would go one to be SORAS nightmares and start the whole ball rolling. Here are our standings going into 1968...

DR. TOM HORTON (b.3/15/1910)
ALICE GRAYSON HORTON (b.1/23/1911)
(m.3/3/1930)
---DR. TOMMY HORTON (b.1931 - d.1953)
------KITTY HORTON (b.1931)
------(m.1951)
---------SANDY HORTON (b.1952e)
---ADDIE HORTON (b.1931)
------BEN OLSON (b.1927e)
------(m.1949)
---------JULIE OLSON (b.1949)
---------STEVEN OLSON (b.1951)
------DR. LAURA SPENCER (b.1/21/1941e)
------(m.12/1967)
---DR. BILL HORTON (b.1939)
---MARIE HORTON (b.1942)
------CRAIG MERRITT (b.1918e)
------(m.3/1966 - div.1967)
---------miscarrage 1966

RICHARD HUNTER (b.1920e)
DIANE HUNTER (b.1927e)
(m. and div. prior to 1965) (rm.12/1966)
---SUSAN HUNTER (b.1948)
------DAVID MARTIN (b.1946 - d.1967)
------(m.1966)
---------RICHARD "DICKIE" MARTIN (b.1/1967 - d.1967)

Julie gave birth to a baby boy (the late David Martin's son) early in the year and under the advisement of Grandpa Tom (pointing out that Julie was unmarried and hardly able to care for a child on her own) put the baby up for adoption. The little boy was then adopted by Scott & Janet Banning and named Brad. As fate would have it, the Bannings soon moved to Salem -- and right next door to the widowed Susan Martin. Everything seem to go well until poor Janet was diagnosed with a brain tumor.

Alrighty, now before we go any further, we've got to deal with Scott, Janet, and Brad (who, of course, we all know is really David Banning - problem SORAS #1). The first problem is when the little SOB (considering Julie's behavior during this period, the term is pretty accurate) was born. For this, we go to the resource books for the 1st actor to play the part -- Chad Barstad. Gerard Waggett's "Soap Opera Encyclopedia" lists Barstad as playing David from 1967-1969. IMDB says 1967-1970. Although Zenka's book mentions Julie leaving town in 1967 to have the baby, she's not said to have had the baby until the 1968 section (although those series dedicated history books are notorious for edging dates in the synopses). The cast list in the Zenka book lists Barstad in the role from 1967-1970. "The Encyclopedia of Daytime Television" gives the dates 1968-1970. The Russell book says David was born in 1968. I do know that Chad Barstad was born August 18, 1967 (IMDB & Jason's). Personally, I think the baby probably wasn't seen on screen until the Scott & Janet characters were introduced and I wonder whether viewers actually knew for a fact that little Brad was really Julie's baby. I'm inclined to go with the 1968 date mentioned in the Russell book for the year of Brad/David's birth. Therefore, we can state as a FACT --

JULIE OLSON (b.1949)
---DAVID MARTIN (b.1946 - d.1967)
---affair
------DAVID "BRAD" BANNING (b.1968)
(Julie, AGE: 18 turning 19)

While we're discussing little David/Brad, let's go into his SORASing a bit (which I'm sure I'll bring up later when I ignore it). As I've already mentioned, Chad Barstad played baby David until 1970 when the role was recast and SORASed for the first time. David #2 (Jeffrey Williams) was born in 1960 (source: Jason's site. I can't even find the actor on either Wiki or IMDB). Casting Williams ages David into a good-sized child and he's in the role from 1970-1973, bringing David itno his tween years. After that, David pretty much disappears until Steve Doubet (b.1954, Jason's & IMDB) is briefly cast in the role. That officially SORASes David into an adult. The best remembered David, Richard Guthrie (b.1950, IMDB) was in the role from 1975-1981, making him fully an adult character. The last David was Gregg Marx (b.1955, Wiki & IMDB) from 1981 - 1983. Boy, they grow up fast.

Okay, let's deal with Scott & Janet. Really, Janet's not all that important because she dies soon (sorry if I spoiled anything for you). Scott, on the other hand, IS important in the grand scheme of the tree above and is on the show for several years (through several recasts). Therefore, let's determine an age for him. Robert Carraway (Scott #1, 1968) has virtually no information in regards to birth year. Not even Jason's obsessively thorough site has a birthdate for him. Mike Farrell (Scott #2, 1968-1970 -- yes, *that* Mike Farrell from "MASH") was born 1939 (Wiki, IMDB, Jason's). Robert Hogan (Scott #3, 1970-1971, also known as the last Vince McKinnon on AW opposite Denise Alexander's Mary, note irony) was born 1933 (Wiki, IMDB, Jason's). Ryan MacDonald (Scott #4, 1971-1973) was born in 1930 (source: Jason's). Odd how each successive Scott got older and older. I'm not quite sure how to guesstimate this one. #2 was in 39, #3 in 33, #4 in 30. Well, hell, let's just give a guess at 1934 for shits and giggles. So, let's establish as FACT (sole for our own purposes) that...

SCOTT BANNING (b.1934e)
---JANET BANNING (unknown, presumed b. after 1934, but Jason says Joyce Easton who played Janet was b.1944)
---(m.unknown)
------BRAD (DAVID) BANNING (b./a.1968)

Phew. I'm tired now. I'll deal with the Bill/Laura/Mickey drama (and, boy, is there some drama coming) later as well as the Mark/Marie romance (ick!)...
Online Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Hee! That's too much fun, Matt.

On a side note, I went back and was looking at your original post using Hope as an example of the non-SORASing. Given that example, I think I have to take back my comments about the Brady's being fairly easy to figure out. I know it will be awhile because this is a huge project, but I can wait to see how you reconcile Bo and Hope presumably marrying in 1993 with a Bo somewhere in his early 20's with Bo's time in the Merchant Marines in the late 70's (1979 in particular), as well as other dates involving the rest of the Bradys and the Johnsons. I have full faith that you can do it, but I'm definitely interested to see how you do it. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

esp13
Jan 3 2010, 11:27 PM
Hee! That's too much fun, Matt.

On a side note, I went back and was looking at your original post using Hope as an example of the non-SORASing. Given that example, I think I have to take back my comments about the Brady's being fairly easy to figure out. I know it will be awhile because this is a huge project, but I can wait to see how you reconcile Bo and Hope presumably marrying in 1993 with a Bo somewhere in his early 20's with Bo's time in the Merchant Marines in the late 70's (1979 in particular), as well as other dates involving the rest of the Bradys and the Johnsons. I have full faith that you can do it, but I'm definitely interested to see how you do it. :)
The funny this about Bo/Hope is that the show has played kinda fast and loose with their ages. If I remember correctly, Bo was originally several years older than Hope when he was first introduced having served a few years in the merchant marines (after dropping out of high school. I don't know if Bo ever actually got his GED, for that matter). Bo was out on his own long enough to have all those adventures with Patch and Britta (and put Patch's eye out) before coming home to Salem and meeting 17 year old Hope. The big conflict at the time was that Hope was a spoiled, pampered, trust fund baby while Bo was the rough, blue collar, high school drop out whose family (although upstanding and noble) ran a fish market (and earlier, a junk yard). Doug & Julie did not approve of Bo AT ALL. This idea that Bo & Hope were kiddie sweethearts who grew up together and have loved one another since they played in the sandbox together is some misguided creation from later on that's been taken as gospel ever since. Since Hope was born in 1974 and she met Bo when she was 17, she would have to have met him 1st in 1991. According to Beth's Page, Bo was born in 1963 and, according to the current timeline, Hope celebrated her 18th b-day in 1983, which would make her birth year currently 1965. Oddly, while Days ages her kids, it makes her younger since (also according to Beth's) Hope's driver's license in 2002 gives her birth year as 1968. As for Peter Reckell & Kristian Alfonso, Reckell was born in 1955 (obviously playing younger) and Alfonso in 1963 (originally playing slightly younger, but probably now playing her own age). I may have to bump Bo's age up a couple of years (by bringing his birthday up to, say, 1969, putting a 5 year gap between Bo & Hope). It might not be too much of a stretch. I really won't have to worry much about the Bradys until I bring Roman on, but his age will definitely be tied to Marlena's whose arrival is directly tied into the Horton story.

I think I have a headache.
Online Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Yeah, I think I have a headache too. But, remember, if you bump up Bo's birth year, it affects (potentially) Kayla's birth year since, by all accounts (okay, mine based on various comments made when Kayla first returned to the show) they aren't that far apart in age. I actually think Beth is right about Bo's birth year of 1963, with Kayla being born in 1961 (which matches MBE's birth year). But, maybe having Bo be that much older than Hope is actually more consistent with the earlier portrayal of Bo and Hope's story. It certainly makes it easier to tie in the rest of the Brady's (and through Steve, the Johnsons). But it does set up an interesting issue with Stephanie. Based on onscreen birthdates, she's 3 years younger than Shawn D. But, if Shawn D. is not born until 1993 with Hope unSORASED and there is no really no SORASing that impacts Stephanie's dob, then she will end up being 3 years older than Shawn D. in our new Salem.

In any case, I'm really not trying to get you sidetracked. Your little project just got me to thinking.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

esp13
Jan 4 2010, 12:07 AM
Yeah, I think I have a headache too. But, remember, if you bump up Bo's birth year, it affects (potentially) Kayla's birth year since, by all accounts (okay, mine based on various comments made when Kayla first returned to the show) they aren't that far apart in age. I actually think Beth is right about Bo's birth year of 1963, with Kayla being born in 1961 (which matches MBE's birth year). But, maybe having Bo be that much older than Hope is actually more consistent with the earlier portrayal of Bo and Hope's story. It certainly makes it easier to tie in the rest of the Brady's (and through Steve, the Johnsons). But it does set up an interesting issue with Stephanie. Based on onscreen birthdates, she's 3 years younger than Shawn D. But, if Shawn D. is not born until 1993 with Hope unSORASED and there is no really no SORASing that impacts Stephanie's dob, then she will end up being 3 years older than Shawn D. in our new Salem.

In any case, I'm really not trying to get you sidetracked. Your little project just got me to thinking.
Oh, no sidetrack at all! I love the imput. Actually, I was debating simply holding everyone age's back. For example, if Mike is approximately 20 when he learns the truth of his paternity (2 years after Hope is born), that means that Mike will turn 20 in 1988 and Hope was born in 1986 and only met Bo in 2003. That would make Shawn-D about 3. :drunk:
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic