Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Latest Soaptown (OBK) Tweets 1/3; Could a Certain Character be Alive?
Topic Started: Jan 3 2010, 12:29 PM (4,505 Views)
dc cubs
Member Avatar

OBK tweeted these items today.

Quote:

SoapTown_USA Days: Hot rumor! Is Lawrence actually alive? You may soon find out!

Quote:

SoapTown_USA My Days peeps: Lawrence definitely has scenes coming up - some of which are a little curious - is he alive? Stay tuned!

I never really thought Lawrence was dead. Does anyone really die on Days when we don't see the final death scene?

I would be thrilled if Lawrence isn't dead. It will add another great dynamic to the Vivian/Carly stuff. Sabatino is so great at playing the bad guy too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

Yeah, not shocking. No one ever dies on DAYS. Like Kenny once said - anything is curable in Salem, even death! Either way, this should be interesting. Maybe he'll have chemistry with Hope if and when she turns to the "dark side" ;).

Viewers of other soaps, I'm curious - is DAYS the only show with the "no one ever dies" reputation? LOL.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

cassie1013
Jan 3 2010, 12:35 PM
Yeah, not shocking. No one ever dies on DAYS. Like Kenny once said - anything is curable in Salem, even death! Either way, this should be interesting. Maybe he'll have chemistry with Hope if and when she turns to the "dark side" ;).

Viewers of other soaps, I'm curious - is DAYS the only show with the "no one ever dies" reputation? LOL.
Apparently, Mitch Lawrence on One Life was cremated, and he's back.

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, I didn't think he was dead either. LOL. I mean...it is DAYS!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Well, you really cant rule anyone out in soaps. I always wished that Lawrence tricked Carly and is in it with Vivian to make her pay for having another kid.

OMG...SOO GREAT having another evil family! Since the Ks seemed to be on their "good side," then we can have Alamains do some planning w/the DiMeras! OHHHH YES!!!

Harmony233

I love Lawrence.Hes a great villian and MS is so good at playing bad.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Cool maybe he can spice up this dull storyline.

~bl~
Member Avatar

Yes on other soaps characters "die" and come back, but on DOOL it is more common (or else the death was done in such a way that it was easier as there was no body.)

kitkat
Member Avatar

Lawrence alive, sounds like must see TV.
Edited by kitkat, Jan 3 2010, 01:30 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Michael Sabatino is awesome. Glad we're getting to see more of him than just those stabby flashbacks.

OBK, if you're around, can you tell us if MS has his hair cut for the new scenes. ;)

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Yes, Mikey seems to have gotten a hair cut.

And as I posted on twitter, we'll see how Lawrence took Carly's baby from her after the birth, but not too long after that, Lawrence has scenes with.... Vivian, who is overjoyed to see him.

Dead? Me thinks not.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I never bought he was dead either and had heard in late September that it seemed the plan was for him to reveal himself to be alive at some point. It just was never reported to me as concrete that it would happen and I still don't know 100% that it will as the Lawrence/Vivian stuff could be dream sequence or something but, to me, from the sound of things, it doesn't come off that way.

The Lawrence/Vivian stuff that OBK mentioned seems to take place in early-mid February (it's hard to tell because they shoot out of sequence and lately have been shooting things with limited people on set). Assuming he is alive, Vivian clearly has no idea that he was because she seems surprised.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jan 3 2010, 02:09 PM.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 3 2010, 01:07 PM
I love Lawrence.Hes a great villian and MS is so good at playing bad.
ITA! Scary Larry is great! This adds huge complications to the Bo/Carly romance. LOL Not to mention, if Viv is unawared of her precious Lawrence being alive, we will get some fabulous scenes when she finds out.

Ah the divinely crazy Vivian celebrating(prematurely) Carly's demise, on the grave.
Posted Image

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I hope he is really alive and it's not just another one of Carlys nightmares.

Harmony233

I always had the feeling Lawrence would be alive.On another note dang Carly now has three villians after her.Man one crazy insane Alamain is bad enough but two plus Victor.But yeah the scenes with Vivian finding out hes alive should be good.

Mason
Member Avatar

Surprise, surprise....

DOOL1965

I for one would like for Lawerence to be alive and be the one to actually save Carly from Vivian. Then for Carly and Lawerence to get back together and somehow find out that Carly's daughter is actually Lawerence's.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

YES!!! Finally this SL is moving! I wonder where Daniel fits into all this evil, delicious drama?

Thanks for the news! Still missing Nicole...but this will help!

mll1206
Member Avatar

hopefully Lawrence is alive and will come to Salem and kiill off CARLY!!! sounds like a plan to me and I like it!!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jan 3 2010, 01:49 PM
Yes, Mikey seems to have gotten a hair cut.

And as I posted on twitter, we'll see how Lawrence took Carly's baby from her after the birth, but not too long after that, Lawrence has scenes with.... Vivian, who is overjoyed to see him.

Dead? Me thinks not.
Very interesting.

I always assumed he was alive. On Days, if a character simply leaves town or "disappears," they'll never be seen again. However, if they die, you can undoubtedly expect to see them back again at some point, LoL.

Anyway, regarding Lawrence, he'll probably reveal that he's alive to Vivian just as she's about to kill Melanie and/or Carly. Together, they'll decide that murder is too "easy" and they'll plot a new way to drive Carly mad and prolong the story, LoL. I mean, as happy as I am that Vivian's revenge plot finally takes place in February, something else has to happen to keep the story going. Revealing Lawrence to be alive would do just that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply