Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Latest Soaptown (OBK) Tweets 1/3; Could a Certain Character be Alive?
Topic Started: Jan 3 2010, 12:29 PM (4,554 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jan 3 2010, 03:09 PM
YES!!! Finally this SL is moving! I wonder where Daniel fits into all this evil, delicious drama?
I really don't expect Daniel to be very involved in this storyline. I'm sure he'll be involved in some way (maybe Lawrence will take Chloe as a way of hurting him?), but not as much as the main players.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I was thinking along those lines- Chloe being kidnapped (geeze two kidnappings at once?) Danloe seems to have no SL other then baby drama. I say if you're keeping this characters put them in this story, or let them leave Salem!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Yay! I've been hoping for the return of MS and sweevil, sweevil Lawrence!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I figured he was alive. I wished I cared though.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 3 2010, 03:34 PM
Liz<3Days
YES!!! Finally this SL is moving! I wonder where Daniel fits into all this evil, delicious drama?
I really don't expect Daniel to be very involved in this storyline. I'm sure he'll be involved in some way (maybe Lawrence will take Chloe as a way of hurting him?), but not as much as the main players.
Do you still think Daniel will be the father of Carly's child? If yes, then he will be involved somehow.

Harmony233

dc cubs
Jan 3 2010, 04:21 PM
Kenny
Jan 3 2010, 03:34 PM
Liz<3Days
Do you still think Daniel will be the father of Carly's child? If yes, then he will be involved somehow.
I have always wondered if Lawrence knew who the guy she had an affair with was.If he did it seemed so unLawrence like not to put out a hit on him.On another note I think that we will be seeing the Carly stabbing Lawrence flashback 50 more times.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think the soap opera characters with the biggest reputations for coming back from the dead are Stefano DiMera, James Stenbeck, Carl Hutchins, and Mitch Lawrence (and the random Cassidine).

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Maybe Lawrence will be pissed at Bo for having this affair with Carly now and get back at Hope somehow and that is what is in store for her big story coming up?

Also, I wonder if they will have Stephanie interact with Lawrence at all when she's at least already on the periphery of Vivian-Carly-Melanie as part of that quad. Or did they somehow undo that Lawrence was responsible for her dad Steve's "death" when they did the whole EJ was a 12-year-old mind control master backstory for Steve?

DOOL1965

Just a thought, but does anyone think that maybe Carly was lying about all the things that she said about Lawerence? What if he wasn't the bad person she made him out to be? Maybe he has a few things to tell about her.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IMissAremid
Jan 3 2010, 06:01 PM
Maybe Lawrence will be pissed at Bo for having this affair with Carly now and get back at Hope somehow and that is what is in store for her big story coming up?

Also, I wonder if they will have Stephanie interact with Lawrence at all when she's at least already on the periphery of Vivian-Carly-Melanie as part of that quad. Or did they somehow undo that Lawrence was responsible for her dad Steve's "death" when they did the whole EJ was a 12-year-old mind control master backstory for Steve?
Whaa...? I must've missed something. How in the name of all that is evil did EJ have anything to do with Steve's death in 1990 when EJ wasn't even born until 1997?!

EJ is 13.

He should be dating Mia, not Will.

:drunk:

misch
Member Avatar

and i'm just throwing this out there. it would be great to have John around and he could bridge the connection of the Alamains, Kiriakis and Dimeras. What a waste...

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

When I saw this thread I hoped the character was Tony *sigh*.

DOOL1965

misch
Jan 3 2010, 08:17 PM
and i'm just throwing this out there. it would be great to have John around and he could bridge the connection of the Alamains, Kiriakis and Dimeras. What a waste...
I would love to have John period and no Carly or Lawerence.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

So then...all of Carly's melodrama is for nothing. Nice.

anya
Member Avatar

DOOL1965
Jan 3 2010, 02:50 PM
I for one would like for Lawerence to be alive and be the one to actually save Carly from Vivian. Then for Carly and Lawerence to get back together and somehow find out that Carly's daughter is actually Lawerence's.
I like it! This MS news is cool, although I also thought it awas about Tony. I don't want EJ to be in on the kidnapping.

HJBJDJ

An alive Lawrence needs Jack and Jennifer. Lawrence was their Super Villian back in the day. They have so much history.
But just as with Steve finally coming back just as Jack was leaving, It's one more story I'd die to see that I'll never get to see a continuation or resolution to.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Matt
Jan 3 2010, 06:07 PM
IMissAremid
Jan 3 2010, 06:01 PM

Whaa...? I must've missed something. How in the name of all that is evil did EJ have anything to do with Steve's death in 1990 when EJ wasn't even born until 1997?!

EJ is 13.

He should be dating Mia, not Will.

:drunk:
IIRC when Steve came back they gave him the backstory that after he was thought dead he was actually being programmed to be a DiMera assassin and on at least one occasion we got fake flashback sequences of EJ in a room programming Steve and torturing him so EJ was apparently supposed to have been involved in all that.

I can't remember if they ever explained how the DiMeras came to be in possession of Steve after it was Lawrence that killed him, but I don't think they ever explained how Hope wound up with Stefano after Ernesto Toscano killed her either.

KathyB16
Member Avatar

DOOL1965
Jan 3 2010, 02:50 PM
I for one would like for Lawerence to be alive and be the one to actually save Carly from Vivian. Then for Carly and Lawerence to get back together and somehow find out that Carly's daughter is actually Lawerence's.
:lol:

if he is, let's hope the writer will not repeat another s/l ;)
Edited by KathyB16, Jan 4 2010, 06:50 AM.

soapfan1

I'm glad MS is coming back.I never really thought Lawrence was dead.I can't wait to see what he has in store for Carly.Now she will have Lawrence,Vivian and Victor after her. :P

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I so hope that this rumor becomes reality. I love Michael Sabatino. He is the ultimate bad guy. Back in the 90's, Lawrence was one evil s-o-b. Vivian/Lawrence set Salem on its ear and their storyline from that time during DAYS' era still gives me chills. Vivian and Lawrence both on my screens will be icing on the cake. :hail:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply