Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Bryan Dattilo speaks out on DAYS exit
Topic Started: Jan 5 2010, 03:53 PM (4,331 Views)
chambers35

TPTB have a recent history of crappy send offs....Steve and Kayla...John and Marlena. Brian's exit ( or lack there of) leaves that weird soap opera window, in the event of tptb wanting to bring back his character to the screen. Perhaps Lucas can join Steve and Kayla in Bora Bora.....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

chambers35
Jan 5 2010, 11:48 PM
TPTB have a recent history of crappy send offs....Steve and Kayla...John and Marlena. Brian's exit ( or lack there of) leaves that weird soap opera window, in the event of tptb wanting to bring back his character to the screen. Perhaps Lucas can join Steve and Kayla in Bora Bora.....
It's so true, the legacy characters get the shaft whereas it took Max and Chelsea three weeks to say goodbye, screw and finally leave.

Daysfan2202

aimees76
Jan 5 2010, 04:06 PM
Bryan is completely classy.
I agree.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

mer4santo
Jan 6 2010, 12:04 AM
chambers35
It's so true, the legacy characters get the shaft whereas it took Max and Chelsea three weeks to say goodbye, screw and finally leave.
That was so ridiculous. It took Max FOREVER to leave.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

But how many people in real life really in the span of one day decide they're leaving town and actually do it? There's things to pack, houses / appartments that need to be sold/leased, they need to find a new place to live, quit their jobs (haha, yea I know), etc. I hate the 1 episode "I'm leaving _____"

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

Angie79
Jan 6 2010, 01:19 AM
mer4santo
Jan 6 2010, 12:04 AM
chambers35
That was so ridiculous. It took Max FOREVER to leave.
I know...but at least he got laid...lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply