Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD & SOW: Bo And Carly Have Sex; *SOW article on page 10*
Topic Started: Jan 6 2010, 06:35 AM (8,256 Views)
AlisonLou

The SOD Article is at this link:

http://www.the-silver-link.com/board/messages/44350.html

Spoiler: click to toggle

According to the article the Bo and Carly sex is just that it's sex not making love.
It's comfort sex! After reading the article it's obvious Bo loves Hope not Carly!
I hate that the writers have done this! The Bo and Carly sex will cost days in the ratings!
I just hope the writers haven't gone too far. If they have Hope sleap with Justin then that may just push viewers too far.
The writers have pushed things too far with this sl of breaking Bope up! This breakup of Bope is already costing days.
They have stooped to new lows. This whole Bope cheating on each other is so contrived! What happened to the romance on this show?
I read a post somewhere that Dena can't write romance and I think they may have been right! I thought soaps were supposed to be about romance? One minute the Bope storyline is good the next it's bad! What a way to bring the characters of Carly and Justin back though! All they are becoming on this show is interlopers! I was hoping they wouldn't make Carly an interloper. Justin too.
Carly's becoming a Billie 2.0 and Justin a Patrick 2.0 thanks to the writers!
Why must we have to go through all this with Bope again? We saw this sl play out 3 or 4 years ago. It's becoming tired and boring.
From the article it sounds like a repeat of two monmths ago. Hope wants to move back in with Ciara and can't because Carly's either in danger or bedding her husband. It's ridiculous! I feel like the shows in repeat mode! It's becoming repetitive!
Days need to make their show more character driven. Not plot driven.
The writers are ruining one of the most beloved couples of daytime. It's getting to the point where it's
Who's going to want to watch Bope being destroyed even further? It's becoming hard to watch the show. Most of their current couples are boring.
Bo and Hope were the only good couple left and now the writers seem hell bent on destroying them. Where is the Bo and Hope that we all loved?
Bo and Hope have been written so out of character that they are becoming unrecognizable. They are doing and saying things that are so out of character!
I don't think they are being fair to the longtime viewers who have kept them on the air all these years.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lucid
Member Avatar

This storyline is FUBAR :puke:

thanksfor posting

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Disgusting. Poor Hope. Bo is dead to me and I hope Viv makes Carly's life a living hell.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hate this storyline,but far as I'm concerned Hope brought this on all by herself when she moved out and was pretty much giving up on her marriage.Even with Carly around she should have fought to the death for her marriage and she didn't.Hope does however have the right to be upset,BUT at the same time it's not like she hasn't gone outside of her marriage before.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 6 2010, 11:23 AM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Hope can suck it. Who would want to sleep with that pointy, angry harpy theses days anyway?

six
Member Avatar

I'm not going to judge it before I see it, but my first thoughts are that this should be good, judging from the barly flashbacks. If Hope hadn't been so crazy, that could've been her. She's coming back around, but it's a bit too late, as far as I'm concened.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm wondering how much of the Bo/Carly sex scene will be shown. I hope its more than just the next morning where we see them getting dressed and it was implied they had sex.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I just want to see Bo naked! Yep, I said it! No FTB!

I want a full out love scene!

BillieD
Member Avatar

I don't like Hope or Carly but I certainly won't mind seeing PR in a love scene. He's got it ALL over both women.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 6 2010, 12:05 PM
I just want to see Bo naked! Yep, I said it! No FTB!

I want a full out love scene!
A young Bo has never done it for me but I have to admit, he is sexy now and I too wouldn't mind seeing him get it on.

What does FTB mean?

DOOL1965

AlisonLou
Jan 6 2010, 06:35 AM
The SOD Article is at this link:

http://www.the-silver-link.com/board/messages/44350.html

I'd post the article here but I don't know how.

According to the article the Bo and Carly sex is just that it's sex not making love.
It's comfort sex! After reading the article it's obvious Bo loves Hope not Carly!
I hate that the writers have done this! The Bo and Carly sex will cost days in the ratings!
I just hope the writers haven't gone too far. If they have Hope sleap with Justin then that may just push viewers too far.
The writers have pushed things too far with this sl of breaking Bope up! This breakup of Bope is already costing days.
They have stooped to new lows. This whole Bope cheating on each other is so contrived! What happened to the romance on this show?
I read a post somewhere that Dena can't write romance and I think they may have been right! I thought soaps were supposed to be about romance? One minute the Bope storyline is good the next it's bad! What a way to bring the characters of Carly and Justin back though! All they are becoming on this show is interlopers! I was hoping they wouldn't make Carly an interloper. Justin too.
Carly's becoming a Billie 2.0 and Justin a Patrick 2.0 thanks to the writers!
Why must we have to go through all this with Bope again? We saw this sl play out 3 or 4 years ago. It's becoming tired and boring.
From the article it sounds like a repeat of two monmths ago. Hope wants to move back in with Ciara and can't because Carly's either in danger or bedding her husband. It's ridiculous! I feel like the shows in repeat mode! It's becoming repetitive!
Days need to make their show more character driven. Not plot driven.
The writers are ruining one of the most beloved couples of daytime. It's getting to the point where it's
Who's going to want to watch Bope being destroyed even further? It's becoming hard to watch the show. Most of their current couples are boring.
Bo and Hope were the only good couple left and now the writers seem hell bent on destroying them. Where is the Bo and Hope that we all loved?
Bo and Hope have been written so out of character that they are becoming unrecognizable. They are doing and saying things that are so out of character!
I don't think they are being fair to the longtime viewers who have kept them on the air all these years.

I totally agree with you. As someone who has watched DOOL from the beginning, I am finding myself having a really hard time watching DOOL with this current sl having Bo and Hope separated. I don't watch the scenes that Bo is in with Carly and I don't watch any of the scenes Carly is in. You said it so well.

DOOL1965

dc cubs
Jan 6 2010, 11:48 AM
I'm wondering how much of the Bo/Carly sex scene will be shown. I hope its more than just the next morning where we see them getting dressed and it was implied they had sex.
I'm with you on this one. The thought of Bo sleeping with Carly makes me want to puke. Totally gross.
As good looking as PR/Bo is, I don't want to see or think about him with Carly.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

DOOL1965
Jan 6 2010, 01:07 PM
dc cubs
I'm with you on this one. The thought of Bo sleeping with Carly makes me want to puke. Totally gross.
You misunderstood my post. I want to see the Bo/Carly sex scene. I'm fully on board the Carbo train.

sandyeggo1

DOOL1965
dc cubs
Well, if their sex scene is anything like that snot kiss they had last week, I hope they don't show them actually doing it. They are pretty gross and really, who wants to see Grandpa Bo working out his sexual frustrations with blubbering Carly?

DOOL1965

dc cubs
Jan 6 2010, 01:10 PM
DOOL1965
dc cubs
You misunderstood my post. I want to see the Bo/Carly sex scene. I'm fully on board the Carbo train.
Sorry!

DOOL1965

sandyeggo1
Jan 6 2010, 01:14 PM
DOOL1965
dc cubs
Well, if their sex scene is anything like that snot kiss they had last week, I hope they don't show them actually doing it. They are pretty gross and really, who wants to see Grandpa Bo working out his sexual frustrations with blubbering Carly?

Exactly. I know that Bo kissed Carly, but honestly to me it looked like she was attacking him. Bo with Carly totally grosses me out.

karmakatch63

sandyeggo1
DOOL1965
dc cubs

Well, grandma Hope would probably not let grandpa Bo get any.....she's turned into an icicle bitch who uses sex and love as weapons. Give me grandpa Bo with anyone but her.

karmakatch63

sandyeggo1
DOOL1965
dc cubs
I'm with you on this one. The thought of Bo sleeping with Carly makes me want to puke. Totally gross. <br />As good looking as PR/Bo is, I don't want to see or think about him with Carly.
Well, if their sex scene is anything like that snot kiss they had last week, I hope they don't show them actually doing it. They are pretty gross and really, who wants to see Grandpa Bo working out his sexual frustrations with blubbering Carly? <br /><br />
Well, grandma Hope would probably not let grandpa Bo get any.....she's turned into an icicle bitch who uses sex and love as weapons. Give me grandpa Bo with anyone but her.

sandyeggo1

Sam09
Jan 6 2010, 01:39 PM
sandyeggo1
DOOL1965
dc cubs

Gladly. Bo and Carly can have each other. I wouldn't want Hope to catch anything from Bo after he's been with the Salem Sucubus. LOL!

Go Vivian! :rockon:

six
Member Avatar

sandyeggo1
DOOL1965
dc cubs

Sign me up for watching it. PR appears to be in good shape. Who cares if Bo's a grandfather? He's not much older than SC and his character had sex seemingly hundreds of times since he came to Salem (not that I'm complaining).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply