Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD & SOW: Bo And Carly Have Sex; *SOW article on page 10*
Topic Started: Jan 6 2010, 06:35 AM (8,098 Views)
Fryday
Member Avatar

fancyface78
Jan 9 2010, 07:31 PM
AlteredStates
Jan 9 2010, 06:47 PM
AlisonLou
Jan 8 2010, 07:47 PM
I saw the Canadian day ahead episode. That wasn't a good love scene at all. Bo and Hope have had better love scenes.
Now I'm curious. Are clips available? I was searching for Bope love scenes but all I found was a Bo & Billie scene.

Question for longtime viewers: when was the last time Bo and Hope had sex and was it shown on screen?
Here is a Bo and Hope love scenes montage if you're interested...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeYtGlpiYeI

I could only make it about halfway through that, because the music was too cliched and sappy, but from what I saw those scenes were going for Romantic and the Bo/Carly scene from Monday is going for Passionate. So my thoughts were "Awwww how sweet" with the Bo/Hope scenes and "Damn! that was Hot!" with the Bo/Carly scene.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

LMAO at Bo's facial expressions. OMG and this has nothing to do with this thread but Vivian/Philip bonding :wub: :wub: :wub:

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

six
Jan 9 2010, 07:26 PM
I hope Days doesn't ruin it by having it be one of those ultra slow love scenes, like something out of the 80s.
Ultra slow i think is Days' notion of "making love" as oppose to just sex. Can't fast and furious mean its more than just sex?

TFP the video montage FancyFace. I've never doubted that Bope love one another.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Jan 9 2010, 08:21 PM
Ultra slow i think is Days' notion of "making love" as oppose to just sex. Can't fast and furious mean its more than just sex?
Of course, but at this point, I think it's too early for Bo and Carly to be "making love." It just wouldn't seem natural for Bo to be yearning for Hope and then within hours he's lighting candles and sprinkling rose petals on the bed for Carly, LoL. That's not to say they don't have feelings for each other, but considering their current situation, they wouldn't be so reckless unless they were just in a raw, animalistic mood. They both want a good fucking and that's all there is to it -- for now, anyway.

AlteredStates

fancyface78
Jan 9 2010, 07:31 PM
AlteredStates
Jan 9 2010, 06:47 PM
AlisonLou
Jan 8 2010, 07:47 PM
I saw the Canadian day ahead episode. That wasn't a good love scene at all. Bo and Hope have had better love scenes.
Now I'm curious. Are clips available? I was searching for Bope love scenes but all I found was a Bo & Billie scene.

Question for longtime viewers: when was the last time Bo and Hope had sex and was it shown on screen?
Here is a Bo and Hope love scenes montage if you're interested...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeYtGlpiYeI

Thanks for the yummy Bo eye candy! I loved the pillow fights at 2:38 and 6:24. Are pillow fights a Bope hallmark? I don't recall any from the 1980s.

Harmony233

Kenny
Jan 9 2010, 08:31 PM
Halloween Family
Of course, but at this point, I think it's too early for Bo and Carly to be "making love." It just wouldn't seem natural for Bo to be yearning for Hope and then within hours he's lighting candles and sprinkling rose petals on the bed for Carly, LoL. That's not to say they don't have feelings for each other, but considering their current situation, they wouldn't be so reckless unless they were just in a raw, animalistic mood. They both want a good fucking and that's all there is to it -- for now, anyway.
LOL I don't know how long its been for Bo.But I think that Carly hasn't got any action for years.Somehow I doubt her and Lawrence where having sex.

karmakatch63

Harmony233
Jan 9 2010, 09:20 PM
Kenny
Halloween Family
LOL I don't know how long its been for Bo.But I think that Carly hasn't got any action for years.Somehow I doubt her and Lawrence where having sex.
I think Bo made it clear....they are not strangers.
As well, I think Bo has been shut out of physical and emotional love/touching for a long time. Sometimes a person just needs some physical reaffirmation. Maybe it was not "making love" completely but it was just not sex either. That is pretty clear on Monday's show.
And it was HOT. Nice to see people over forty get to show that sex is not just for young people.

sandyeggo1

Quote:

Carly was not hated by any of the Bradys or the Hortons. She was well respected and loved.

I think that's about to change very soon. ;)
Edited by sandyeggo1, Jan 9 2010, 09:51 PM.

KathyRon

Sam09
Jan 9 2010, 09:28 PM
Harmony233
Kenny
Halloween Family
As well, I think Bo has been shut out of physical and emotional love/touching for a long time. Sometimes a person just needs some physical reaffirmation. Maybe it was not "making love" completely but it was just not sex either. That is pretty clear on Monday's show.
And it was HOT. Nice to see people over forty get to show that sex is not just for young people.
Wow! Bo's been without sex for 4 or 5 months! :shame: So has Hope, but of course that doesn't matter because she walked out on Bo and took Ciara so she deserves it and yada, yada, yada! This is beginning to sound like a broken record! So those months without are a REALLY LONG TIME for Bo the SEXUAL BEING to be without the physical and emotional love he needs! :puke: So let's give Bo a hooray, a cheer and a pat on the back for cheating on his wife because he finally got his r--ks off! :flipoff: Give me a break with this stuff. :frustration: What happens on Monday are two people doing the nasty, f-ing, screwing in the light bulb, etc. everything EXCEPT making love! :shithitfan: Bo doesn't tell Carly he loves her afterwards. She says it to him. He looks greatful but that's it!

I love Bo! I love Hope! They frustrate me and make me angry, but that is because of the writers. Peter and Kristian are doing a great job with this inbalanced storyline. Some stuff has been great. Some stuff has been bad. I thought Peter looked awkward and uncomfortable in the sex scene. However, that is just my opinion. I think Peter does and looks sexier in more intimate and romantic scenes. Whether it is with Kristian or some of the ones from the past with Crystal! Pick one of your choice! To me he is much more hotter in those than the on on Monday! I felt bad because several us at the office actually laughed more at the scene than thought it was hot! And this was 8 people in the lunchroom with only two of us being Days fans! I won't even comment on what my other co-workers said about the scene! Still, Peter has a hot body so that is worth it in the end for me! :boobs:

One other personal note. I am a Bo & Hope fan! And I have noticed on this board that it seems if you disagree with anything negative to Bo you get raked over the coals as NOT TRUY being a Bo fan! That is a bunch of crap! :flipoff: When Hope messes up, I am going to trash her. When Bo messes up, I'm going to trash him! Doesn't mean my support is stronger for one more then the other. This is a ROYAL betrayal by Bo, just as Hope taking and leaving Bo with Ciara was a bonehead mistake! But for gosh sake STOP SHOUTING AND MAKING BO THE ALL INNOCENT POOR SEXLESS VICTIM WHO IS WITHOUT BLAMES SYMBOL during this storyline! :soapbox: He cheats! Bad Bo! :angry: Doesn't mean I don't still support you, but this is sooooo not your proudest moment in my opinion!

karmakatch63

KathyRon
Jan 9 2010, 11:21 PM
Sam09
Harmony233
Kenny

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepjust sex
Wow! Bo's been without sex for 4 or 5 months! :shame: So has Hope, but of course that doesn't matter because she walked out on Bo and took Ciara so she deserves it and yada, yada, yada! This is beginning to sound like a broken record! So those months without are a REALLY LONG TIME for Bo the SEXUAL BEING to be without the physical and emotional love he needs! :puke: So let's give Bo a hooray, a cheer and a pat on the back for cheating on his wife because he finally got his r--ks off! :flipoff: Give me a break with this stuff. :frustration: What happens on Monday are two people doing the nasty, f-ing, screwing in the light bulb, etc. everything EXCEPT making love! :shithitfan: Bo doesn't tell Carly he loves her afterwards. She says it to him. He looks greatful but that's it!

I love Bo! I love Hope! They frustrate me and make me angry, but that is because of the writers. Peter and Kristian are doing a great job with this inbalanced storyline. Some stuff has been great. Some stuff has been bad. I thought Peter looked awkward and uncomfortable in the sex scene. However, that is just my opinion. I think Peter does and looks sexier in more intimate and romantic scenes. Whether it is with Kristian or some of the ones from the past with Crystal! Pick one of your choice! To me he is much more hotter in those than the on on Monday! I felt bad because several us at the office actually laughed more at the scene than thought it was hot! And this was 8 people in the lunchroom with only two of us being Days fans! I won't even comment on what my other co-workers said about the scene! Still, Peter has a hot body so that is worth it in the end for me! :boobs:

One other personal note. I am a Bo & Hope fan! And I have noticed on this board that it seems if you disagree with anything negative to Bo you get raked over the coals as NOT TRUY being a Bo fan! That is a bunch of crap! :flipoff: When Hope messes up, I am going to trash her. When Bo messes up, I'm going to trash him! Doesn't mean my support is stronger for one more then the other. This is a ROYAL betrayal by Bo, just as Hope taking and leaving Bo with Ciara was a bonehead mistake! But for gosh sake STOP SHOUTING AND MAKING BO THE ALL INNOCENT POOR SEXLESS VICTIM WHO IS WITHOUT BLAMES SYMBOL during this storyline! :soapbox: He cheats! Bad Bo! :angry: Doesn't mean I don't still support you, but this is sooooo not your proudest moment in my opinion!
So you see it your way. I see it mine.
Hope chose to not have physical contact, sex, hugs with her husband. Hope chose to withhold love and emotional support and their child to deal with HER feelings. So be it.
Bo is angry and rejected and chose to choose emotional and physical support after his wife told him it was over.

What I saw was a real connection between two adults who needed each other. They were in the moment. It was good. It was hot. And it was great to see Bo smile.

And I am sick and tired of BOPE fans declaring Bo is trash, Bo is not good enough, and then wanting Hope with this worthless, cheating piece of trash, as some BOPE fans call him. I get angry at Hope. So what. She's pretend. So is Bo. But I don't want Bo with a woman who treats him the way Hope does. If Hope fans don't want him with a cheating Bo, so be it. I am cool with it. I am sick of the name calling, pathetic, nonsense over a fictional couple. I love watching Peter, Crystal, Kristian, Louise, John, Wally doing some of their finest work. I love Bo not being a supporting prop for others. I love Bo and Hope being more than the next Tom and Alice and I do not give a flying f*ck about how long they have been together, about supercouples or any other silliness.

The hatefullness of Hope fans, er Bope fans, toward CC/Carly is only surpassed, by the hatefulness displayed by J/M fans, er Mar fans toward Izzy and Kate and the actresses who played them. But I am sure in the next few weeks, the Bope/Hope fans will be right up there.

KathyRon

Sam09
Jan 10 2010, 12:07 AM
KathyRon
Sam09
Harmony233

Hope chose to not have physical contact, sex, hugs with her husband. Hope chose to withhold love and emotional support and their child to deal with HER feelings. So be it.
Bo is angry and rejected and chose to choose emotional and physical support after his wife told him it was over.

What I saw was a real connection between two adults who needed each other. They were in the moment. It was good. It was hot. And it was great to see Bo smile.

And I am sick and tired of BOPE fans declaring Bo is trash, Bo is not good enough, and then wanting Hope with this worthless, cheating piece of trash, as some BOPE fans call him. I get angry at Hope. So what. She's pretend. So is Bo. But I don't want Bo with a woman who treats him the way Hope does. If Hope fans don't want him with a cheating Bo, so be it. I am cool with it. I am sick of the name calling, pathetic, nonsense over a fictional couple. I love watching Peter, Crystal, Kristian, Louise, John, Wally doing some of their finest work. I love Bo not being a supporting prop for others. I love Bo and Hope being more than the next Tom and Alice and I do not give a flying f*ck about how long they have been together, about supercouples or any other silliness.

The hatefullness of Hope fans, er Bope fans, toward CC/Carly is only surpassed, by the hatefulness displayed by J/M fans, er Mar fans toward Izzy and Kate and the actresses who played them. But I am sure in the next few weeks, the Bope/Hope fans will be right up there.
Well since I didn't call Bo trash I will take it that you are not addressing me! :) However just as I slammed Hope when she took Ciara, I am certainly not going to give Bo a pass because he was horney and decided to commit adultery on Monday! :flipoff: You mention the hatefulness of the Hope fans, however, I have seen some pretty mean and cruel statements directed at Hope as well on what are suppose to be positive Peter threads! Basically from some who have decided to jump on the Bo & Carly train because of their dislike for Hope. Common courtesy goes both ways! And to say some of Peter's fans have been the nice and innocent compared to the Hope fans would not be necessarily be true either! Both fanbases during this storyline so far have definitely taken sides and not been the nicest! :shame:

The debate. That should be the fun thing about soaps! Although, this one has already gotten quite ugly between the fans! Peter and Kristian are shining in their moments and I am happy about that! Do I know how this is going to end? :rolleyes: I have a pretty good idea? Yes! :wub: I just hope when the dusk clears and it's a given where this story is headed that the people who spoke so mean of that particular character/couple will still support all the vets involved! :cheers:

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

Sam09
KathyRon
Sam09
Harmony233

As you say, this is a fictional show, so the fact that people, including yourself, get so riled up over the characters and what viewers say about them makes me laugh. it's really absurd. Hope fans, Bo and Hope fans and KA fans have been singled out by you time and time again on this board and others for being hateful, etc, etc, towards Carly/CC. I've seen just as much, if not more, hateful venom being spewed back from CC/Carly and Bo fans at Hope/KA. I've also seen some really cruel, spiteful, vindictive, vicious and extremely personal hateful remarks made by CC fans about Kristian personally, on boards, on twitter, on private fan boards and elsewhere -- none of them warranted. I haven't seen any comments about CC anywhere near as below the belt as the ones I've seen about Kristian. To imply that it's all one sided is absolutely wrong. However, regardless of which fanbase and which character, it is usually just the same handful of people saying these things. The entire fanbase, or the actor, should not be tarnished by the opinions of a few. People need to learn to develop thicker skins. I get it that you are a Bo fan. I admire that you defend him as passionately as you do. But you are not the only Bo fan. There many, many Bo fans and everyone is entitled to support the character in the way they see fit. If someone wants to call him out on what they see as his mistakes, that doesn't make them any less or more of a fan than you. I like Bo and Hope and I like them equally, but if I don't like what one of the characters is doing, that doesn't mean I'm not entitled to express that opinion. It doesn't make me any less or more of a fan than anyone else. I know there a some fans of the couple who prefer one over the other and so be it. I still don't think that makes them any more or less of a fan than me. We just see things differently. I think EVERYONE needs to lighten up a little. After all, as you say, it is only a television show and these are fictional characters. The actors, however, are real people and nasty spiteful personal attacks, are not kosher, in my opinion, no matter who they are directed at.

KathyRon

MarvinPepper
Jan 10 2010, 01:38 AM
Sam09
KathyRon
Sam09

As you say, this is a fictional show, so the fact that people, including yourself, get so riled up over the characters and what viewers say about them makes me laugh. it's really absurd. Hope fans, Bo and Hope fans and KA fans have been singled out by you time and time again on this board and others for being hateful, etc, etc, towards Carly/CC. I've seen just as much, if not more, hateful venom being spewed back from CC/Carly and Bo fans at Hope/KA. I've also seen some really cruel, spiteful, vindictive, vicious and extremely personal hateful remarks made by CC fans about Kristian personally, on boards, on twitter, on private fan boards and elsewhere -- none of them warranted. I haven't seen any comments about CC anywhere near as below the belt as the ones I've seen about Kristian. To imply that it's all one sided is absolutely wrong. However, regardless of which fanbase and which character, it is usually just the same handful of people saying these things. The entire fanbase, or the actor, should not be tarnished by the opinions of a few. People need to learn to develop thicker skins. I get it that you are a Bo fan. I admire that you defend him as passionately as you do. But you are not the only Bo fan. There many, many Bo fans and everyone is entitled to support the character in the way they see fit. If someone wants to call him out on what they see as his mistakes, that doesn't make them any less or more of a fan than you. I like Bo and Hope and I like them equally, but if I don't like what one of the characters is doing, that doesn't mean I'm not entitled to express that opinion. It doesn't make me any less or more of a fan than anyone else. I know there a some fans of the couple who prefer one over the other and so be it. I still don't think that makes them any more or less of a fan than me. We just see things differently. I think EVERYONE needs to lighten up a little. After all, as you say, it is only a television show and these are fictional characters. The actors, however, are real people and nasty spiteful personal attacks, are not kosher, in my opinion, no matter who they are directed at.
DAMN EXCELLENT POST!!!!!! :cheers: :applause: :applause: Thank you for speaking up! :smile:

Morganarose

I want to support you great post as II totally agree. Peter and Kristian who I have met many times are lovely people and should not be subjected to personal attacks. I have never met CC and I am sure that she is a lovely person too, but I just don't like her character....never have from her day one and now don't like her at all because she is in the middle of my favorite couple.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Folks! To your corners! LOL.Posted Image
It never ceases to amaze me how earth-shattering it can be that certain couples have to prevail on soaps. Oy, vey.
I feel like we need one big rousing stanza of "Kum Bah Ya" for peace purposes.
Posted Image

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

^ LOL agreed and BTW, I love those smileys.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ga68153
Jan 10 2010, 07:39 PM
^ LOL agreed and BTW, I love those smileys.
Google image search is a wonderful thing. :) I have fun with them!

LawlyFan4ever
Member Avatar

CarBo sex is expected. Not loving it by any means.

LawlyFan4ever
Member Avatar

KathyRon
Sam09
Harmony233
Kenny

Hallelujah! :iloveyou: Someone else that actually sees that Bo isn't completely innocent in all of this. It's nice knowing someone else can see that he's had his part in all of the marital problems. Had he told Hope about Carly when Billie was around it might have had a different outcome. But no, he kept his mouth shut and wonders WHY Hope is having trust issues? Carly & Justin are recycled Billie and Patrick. So tptb decided to bring back these two characters and f--- up their returns as well as every other return they've done in the past 10 years for the sake of putting Bope through more turmoil, as if the death of their son isn't still something they are dealing with.
I'd like to give a special thanks to tptb for once again going above and beyond to make sure a good couple is screwed in the ass without the lube. For this I offer you a one fingered salute. :flipoff:

rosecarrington

OK.....did'nt watch yesterday did'nt want to see beauretard and his {tip drill}.....but will be tuning in today to watch Hope put the smackdown on (trash and trashier)...ofcourse he does'nt deserve Hope anyways,personally thought he never did,also{tip drill}had the audacity to tell hope that she had shook bo anyways,like that gives her the right to jump in the sack with her husband that she has'nt even divorced yet,and from the looks of tomorrows show,bo has the nerve to ask Hope if she can tell Mia not to mention his little roll in the sack with {tip drill}The Fucking nerve of that scumb,Oh hellll to the naw,I wish that Hope plasters it on all the billboards in Salem,and on carly's forehead,it looks like a fucking(billboard)....when Viv gets a wind of their little romp i hope she burys both of them on top of each other alive!!!Carly is none other then a homewrecking {tip drill}....Definition for Tip drill (a whore that you tip toe around with).....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply