Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD & SOW: Bo And Carly Have Sex; *SOW article on page 10*
Topic Started: Jan 6 2010, 06:35 AM (8,105 Views)
duckie
Member Avatar

sandyeggo1
Jan 6 2010, 01:44 PM
Gladly. Bo and Carly can have each other. I wouldn't want Hope to catch anything from Bo after he's been with the Salem Sucubus. LOL!

Go Vivian! :rockon:
Well, Hope isn't exactly pure as the driven snow is she? Correct me if I'm wrong, but she's still been with more people outside her marriage than Bo has, even including this latest interlude with Carly, right?

Perhaps Bo is the one who should have been worried about catching something from Hope after her little escapades.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

karmakatch63

sandyeggo1
Sam09
Jan 6 2010, 01:39 PM
sandyeggo1
Jan 6 2010, 01:14 PM
DOOL1965
Jan 6 2010, 01:07 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Well, if their sex scene is anything like that snot kiss they had last week, I hope they don't show them actually doing it. They are pretty gross and really, who wants to see Grandpa Bo working out his sexual frustrations with blubbering Carly?

Well, grandma Hope would probably not let grandpa Bo get any.....she's turned into an icicle bitch who uses sex and love as weapons. Give me grandpa Bo with anyone but her.
Gladly. Bo and Carly can have each other. I wouldn't want Hope to catch anything from Bo after he's been with the Salem Sucubus. LOL!

Maybe Hope can be friends with Viv and help her. That would be right up Hope's alley, aligning herself with the a psycho. Then she tell Bo she had post traumatic brain chip issues cuz we know Hope never takes responsibility for anything she does.

karmakatch63

duckie
Jan 6 2010, 01:52 PM
sandyeggo1

Well, Hope isn't exactly pure as the driven snow is she? Correct me if I'm wrong, but she's still been with more people outside her marriage than Bo has, even including this latest interlude with Carly, right?

Perhaps Bo is the one who should have been worried about catching something from Hope after her little escapades.
Yep, Hope had Patrick, John and Stefano.......and Bo was alive.
Bo on the other hand had Billie and Carly with Hope was dead.

While Bo and Hope were married, Bo had Billie once. Hope lived with Patrick and had him once.

So they are even when it comes to messing around outside the marriage.
Bo gets one up on Hope soon. And of course the sainted Hope always gets excuses... :shrug:

Bo so needs to be with a real woman instead of some mini Marlena

kandyo

Sam09
Jan 6 2010, 01:57 PM
duckie
sandyeggo1

While Bo and Hope were married, Bo had Billie once. Hope lived with Patrick and had him once.

Bo gets one up on Hope soon. And of course the sainted Hope always gets excuses... :shrug:

Hope has been with one person.....willingly.....that would be Patrick,

Gina was with John and Stefano.....which Hope had no control over. In fact when Hope finally learned the truth she was horrified.

Everytime an ex of Bo's comes into town, he ends up sleeping with her. Facts are facts.

duckie
Member Avatar

Really? Every time? How many times has Billie been in town? Did Bo sleep with her every time during his marriage to Hope or just that one time - the same time Hope slept with Patrick? Which, as I recall, was after Hope had served him with divorce papers.

As to the Gina/Hope issue - I do wonder how much of a pass Hope gets for that since she was somehow able to throw off Stefano's control long enough to find Bo (while he was wandering around Paris as a mime, no less), sleep with him, and conceive Zach - all of which should have been impossible if she were truly under Stefano's control.

Be that as it may, my point in bringing up Hope's multiple sex partners was to respond to the suggestion that Bo might taint her royal highness after having slept with Carly. My point was that she has already slept with Stefano (and Patrick) for goodness sake. That's enough tainting right there, and Bo is the one that ought to be worried. I'll leave John out of the tainting discussion.

karmakatch63

kandyo
Jan 6 2010, 02:15 PM
Sam09
duckie
sandyeggo1

Gina was with John and Stefano.....which Hope had no control over. In fact when Hope finally learned the truth she was horrified.

Everytime an ex of Bo's comes into town, he ends up sleeping with her. Facts are facts.
Yup......just like Marlena....excuses....poor, pathetic excuses cuz Hope is a weak, whiny and spoiled character. I wish John was back so Hope and John could be together. Two phony and obnoxious characters who deserved each other and then Saint Hope and Saint Marlena could do battle.
Loving seeing Bo with a real woman.

sandyeggo1

duckie
sandyeggo1

WRONG!

Bo has been with more people.

Carly
Billie
Emmy (one night stand after Hope died)
Brita
Megan
Diane

Other than Bo, Hope has only been with 3 men (2 of which were not of her choice).

sandyeggo1

Sam09
Jan 6 2010, 01:53 PM
sandyeggo1
Sam09
Jan 6 2010, 01:39 PM
sandyeggo1
Jan 6 2010, 01:14 PM

Well, grandma Hope would probably not let grandpa Bo get any.....she's turned into an icicle bitch who uses sex and love as weapons. Give me grandpa Bo with anyone but her.

Maybe Hope can be friends with Viv and help her. That would be right up Hope's alley, aligning herself with the a psycho. Then she tell Bo she had post traumatic brain chip issues cuz we know Hope never takes responsibility for anything she does.
Works for me. Maybe she can be the one to bury Carly alive this time. LOL!

Harmony233

maybe I'm crazy but I don't think Bo,Hop, and Carly have been with a lot of people.I mean I know Hope has been with Bo,when she was princess Gina.Stefano,John,and Patrick.Bo has been with Hope,Carly,and Billie.Also that girl emmy.Who else has Bo been with.Carly has been with Lawrence,Bo,and the father of her daughter.It seems to me these three are pretty tame compared to most of Salem.LOL

sandyeggo1

Sam09
Jan 6 2010, 02:24 PM
kandyo
Jan 6 2010, 02:15 PM
Sam09
duckie

Yup......just like Marlena....excuses....poor, pathetic excuses cuz Hope is a weak, whiny and spoiled character. I wish John was back so Hope and John could be together. Two phony and obnoxious characters who deserved each other and then Saint Hope and Saint Marlena could do battle.
Loving seeing Bo with a real woman.
Yes, Bo with a real woman who's not weak and whinny. Wait, he can't be with Carly then because she's about as week and whinny as they come. Oh boo-hoo Vivian looked at me! Hmmm... who can fit that bill?

Perhaps Bo should hookup with Vivian herself. She's not weak or whinny. Or how about Kate? She's a tough one.

duckie
Member Avatar

sandyeggo1
duckie
sandyeggo1

WRONG!

Carly
Billie
Brita
Megan
Diane

Other than Bo, Hope has only been with 3 men (2 of which were not of her choice).

Oh my. What a manwhore he is.

Since you seem to be going back in time to a period before Bo and Hope were even married, I don't even know how to respond to that. I wasn't looking for a list of his sexual conquests. I was referring to the times each of them had cheated on each other - while they were married and, you know, both alive, since I consider that a prerequisite to actually being a couple. But apparently, at least based on this list, you seem to believe that Bo was always destined for Hope, even before they were a couple, and even after she was dead. So I guess he should just give it up now and die. There is no purpose for him any more without Hope in his life.

I'm curious though. Does Hope bear no responsibility for her conduct with Patrick? Has she not broken any vow?

karmakatch63

sandyeggo1
duckie
sandyeggo1

WRONG!

Carly
Billie
Brita
Megan
Diane

So sad.....Hope does not have a lot of appeal. Bo does.

His teen years were with Megan. I don't remember him being with Diane other than friends but I can see if they did it. Hot.
Of course we don't know who Hope slept with all those years living with Stefano.
For all we know, Hope was faking her amnesia because she was having a ball running all through Europe as a princess, stealing art and bedding the dukes and earls. Hope can say until h*ll freezes over that she has no memory of it all. But there's no proof.

Now, Bo, he's a sexual man. It shows. Women love him and want to be with him.....as himself, no excuses. So yea, Bo needs to do Carly, and then Hope will leave him. Then we all can do the happy dance.

sandyeggo1

duckie
Jan 6 2010, 02:38 PM
sandyeggo1
duckie
sandyeggo1

WRONG!

Carly
Billie
Brita
Megan
Diane

Since you seem to be going back in time to a period before Bo and Hope were even married, I don't even know how to respond to that. I wasn't looking for a list of his sexual conquests. I was referring to the times each of them had cheated on each other - while they were married and, you know, both alive, since I consider that a prerequisite to actually being a couple. But apparently, at least based on this list, you seem to believe that Bo was always destined for Hope, even before they were a couple, and even after she was dead. So I guess he should just give it up now and die. There is no purpose for him any more without Hope in his life.

I'm curious though. Does Hope bear no responsibility for her conduct with Patrick? Has she not broken any vow?
Hope and Patrick had sex the same night Bo and Billie did. So if you want to keep bringing Patrick and Hope up, you need to be honest and recognize Bo did the same thing. It was all part of the SL at the time.

But seriously what does that have to do with what is happening now? Bo is again cheating so it only proves that Hope has more a conscience and more self control than Bo does. At least she learned from her mistake. He just goes on and makes them over and over again. He'll be crawling back to Hope eventually and I for once hope she doesn't take him back. Let Carly have him. Eventually he will cheat or her too.

designergirl777
Member Avatar

I am all for a Carbo scene...bring it on...it's been too long and I am enjoying the flashbacks. I can't wait for Bo to call Carly Princess in front of Hope....you know it will happen sooner or later and than Hope will really lose it....

karmakatch63

duckie
Jan 6 2010, 02:38 PM
sandyeggo1
duckie
sandyeggo1

WRONG!

Carly
Billie
Brita
Megan
Diane

Nope. Saint Hope always gets a pass.

While married, they have the same record. At least there is some logic to Bo turning to Billie and Carly. They had legitimate love, when Hope was dead. Patrick...just another loser Hope turned to like Welch, like Franco.

But Bo's biggest mistake. He moved on when Hope died. He was supposed to be miserable, lonely and alone so that Hope could be happy. Hope is only happy if Bo is miserable.

sandyeggo1

Sam09
Jan 6 2010, 02:51 PM
sandyeggo1
duckie
sandyeggo1

WRONG!

Carly
Billie
Brita
Megan
Diane

So sad.....Hope does not have a lot of appeal. Bo does.

His teen years were with Megan. I don't remember him being with Diane other than friends but I can see if they did it. Hot.
Of course we don't know who Hope slept with all those years living with Stefano.
For all we know, Hope was faking her amnesia because she was having a ball running all through Europe as a princess, stealing art and bedding the dukes and earls. Hope can say until h*ll freezes over that she has no memory of it all. But there's no proof.

Now, Bo, he's a sexual man. It shows. Women love him and want to be with him.....as himself, no excuses. So yea, Bo needs to do Carly, and then Hope will leave him. Then we all can do the happy dance.
So how's that dance go again? Who will you dance for when either Bo or Carly cheat on each other? He's probably going to chase after Hope (he has a sexual thing for his exes you know) and she's headed for Dr. Dan. If you don't see the foreshadowing on that one then you must have your eyes closed.

Fryday
Member Avatar

Count me as wanting to see the sex play out on screen. I wasn't initially for this triangle, but woowee CC and PR have some chemistry. Now that they've sucked me in, I want some payoff, before we go back to Bope as usual.

Quote:

Wait, he can't be with Carly then because she's about as week and whinny as they come. Oh boo-hoo Vivian looked at me!

The woman was buried alive. Buried. Alive. It makes absolutely no sense for her not to be terrified of Vivian. They also shifted gears with Vivian last week, for the audience to actually take her serious as a truly evil villainess, not just comedy relief and to ratchet up the suspense. It doesn't matter how good a job Louise does to sell this if nobody acts terrified of her character. So Crystal needed to turn up the panic and terrified level for Carly. Both ladies nailed it and I for one am now on the edge of my seat for how this is going to play out.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Sam09
Jan 6 2010, 02:53 PM
But Bo's biggest mistake. He moved on when Hope died. He was supposed to be miserable, lonely and alone so that Hope could be happy. Hope is only happy if Bo is miserable.
Hope is only happy if Bo is miserable? That's ridicules, stop making stuff up just because you hate Hope.

sandyeggo1

designergirl777
Jan 6 2010, 02:51 PM
I am all for a Carbo scene...bring it on...it's been too long and I am enjoying the flashbacks. I can't wait for Bo to call Carly Princess in front of Hope....you know it will happen sooner or later and than Hope will really lose it....
Really? You think hearing him call her a generic over used nickname like "Princess" is going to make her lose it? LOL! She's seen them suck the snot off eachother's face, she finds out they boink and you think that "Princess" is going to be blow? LOL!

What I want to know is when is Bo going to STOP calling Hope FancyFace in front of Carly. That's not too classy of Bo to keep pet names for a wife that he's supposed to be over is it?
Edited by sandyeggo1, Jan 6 2010, 03:00 PM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Fryday
Jan 6 2010, 02:57 PM
The woman was buried alive. Buried. Alive. It makes absolutely no sense for her not to be terrified of Vivian. They also shifted gears with Vivian last week, for the audience to actually take her serious as a truly evil villainess, not just comedy relief and to ratchet up the suspense. It doesn't matter how good a job Louise does to sell this if nobody acts terrified of her character. So Crystal needed to turn up the panic and terrified level for Carly. Both ladies nailed it and I for one am now on the edge of my seat for how this is going to play out.

Yeah, and Hope was BRAINWASHED when she slept with John and Stefano but for some reason that makes her weak and pathetic.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply