Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of January 11th; Things are about to go from bad to worse for Bo and Hope.
Topic Started: Jan 8 2010, 07:10 PM (3,299 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Go Hope!!! :fight:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

YT please

etfan1

Can we get a YouTube version ??

I can't see it. :(

Win

YouTube version of promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYRTqGvaqjk&feature=sub

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Great promo!!! Love the look on Bo's face when Hope questions him on sleeping with Carly. The ending of that promo could've been so much better if Hope had slapped Carly.

I predict this drives Hope to sleep with Justin.

Luvndool

SocRMum1
Jan 9 2010, 12:06 PM
OMG I can't wait for Hope to give Carly the SMACK DOWN!! :shithitfan:

OH Please OH Please OH Please let this get physical! :fight:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Luvndool
Jan 9 2010, 02:57 PM
SocRMum1

Although a bitch slap or two would be nice, would it really be right for Hope to take extreme anger out at Carly? Realistically, Hope chose to move out of her and Bo's home, and take Ciara with her. If she wants to take her anger out at anyone, only at being Bo would be somewhat justified.

Luvndool

☼ Jinx ☼
Jan 9 2010, 03:04 PM
Luvndool
Jan 9 2010, 02:57 PM
SocRMum1

Although a bitch slap or two would be nice, would it really be right for Hope to take extreme anger out at Carly? Realistically, Hope chose to move out of her and Bo's home, and take Ciara with her. If she wants to take her anger out at anyone, only at being Bo would be somewhat justified.
Nah, Carly should bear her fair share of the blame. Afterall she KNOWS she is doing the nasty with a married man. She could at least have the decency to keep her knickers on until the divorce gets filed. JMHO though.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ correct me if I'm wrong but were Bo & Hope divorced when Hope did the deed with Patrick? I'm a little biased right now because I'm annoyed by Hope :lol:

Morganarose

Daughter or no daughter, she had no business going to the Horton house after doing the deed with Bo and knowing that Micky died. Didn't she think that Hope would be there....for God's sake, Hope does call her on it....Go Hope. A slap would have been nice!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Jan 9 2010, 04:14 PM
^ correct me if I'm wrong but were Bo & Hope divorced when Hope did the deed with Patrick? I'm a little biased right now because I'm annoyed by Hope :lol:
Actually, I don't think they were divorced - were they? They were at odds after Zach died and Hope and Shawn D felt Bo sided with Chelsea - but I don't recall them divorcing throughout that period, just talking about it.

I do agree, however, that the bulk of Hope's anger should be aimed directly at Bo. He's married to her and thus it's his failure to honor that commitment that is the issue here. However, I can only imagine that if I found myself in Hope's situation it would be hard not to hate and lash out at Carly despite the fact that the real betrayal comes from Bo.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I definitely agree with you on the slap, but for different reasons.

Days4Life

I think Hope should slap Bo AND Carly. And I was just as angry at Hope when she slept with Patrick. It's wrong, whoever does it.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

With the loss of Mickey I would excuse Hope to put a beat down on Carly.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Jan 9 2010, 05:57 PM
I think Hope should slap Bo AND Carly. And I was just as angry at Hope when she slept with Patrick. It's wrong, whoever does it.
So were you also angry at Bo when he was sleeping with Billie the same night Hope slept with Patrick?

Luvndool

Days4Life
:rockon:

Bitch slap them BOTH HOPE!

Luvndool

fancyface78
Jan 9 2010, 08:06 PM
Days4Life
So were you also angry at Bo when he was sleeping with Billie the same night Hope slept with Patrick?
I can't speak for anyone else here...but I was disappointed in them both at the time.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Luvndool
Jan 9 2010, 08:24 PM
fancyface78
Days4Life
I can't speak for anyone else here...but I was disappointed in them both at the time.
^^ Ditto!

cassie1013

Luvndool
fancyface78
Days4Life
That could have been a good story, but it was plot driven with weak interlopers. I'm loving this quad/grouping much more than Patrick/Billie. When the story is good, I'm on board. Don't care who is with who...again, as long as the story is good.

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

Luvndool
fancyface78
Days4Life
Me too. I was disappointed in them both then and I'm disappointed in Bo now. :shame:

Still think Peter and Kristian are doing phenomenal work though!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply