Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of January 18th; *UPDATED 1/16*
Topic Started: Jan 8 2010, 09:45 PM (14,793 Views)
MysteryPoster

I love Bo and Carly....here's to hoping that Bo and Carly continue. I'm hoping this wasn't a one shot deal and then we are back to the ever so boring story of Bope....Give Carbo a chance.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dooldooldool

Angie79
Jan 8 2010, 09:45 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Carly goes ballistic on Vivian.
Hmmm. A nice, surprising twist might be that CARLY is the unbalanced one. We have spent months building up this Crazy Viv persona. And it has played out nicely. We didn't see or hear a word from Dr Von Leuschner Manning Alamain for almost 20 years. What if she was a total crazy beeyotch? What if Creepy Lawrence was the calm, logical level-headed husband with a mentally deranged wife?

Its hard for a forty-something female to play ingenue. But BSC Carly? I can see the potential for a fun time.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

dooldooldool
Jan 9 2010, 04:58 AM
Angie79
Hmmm. A nice, surprising twist might be that CARLY is the unbalanced one. We have spent months building up this Crazy Viv persona. And it has played out nicely. We didn't see or hear a word from Dr Von Leuschner Manning Alamain for almost 20 years. What if she was a total crazy beeyotch? What if Creepy Lawrence was the calm, logical level-headed husband with a mentally deranged wife?

Its hard for a forty-something female to play ingenue. But BSC Carly? I can see the potential for a fun time.
You know, that would be a twist people weren't expecting. I think Carly could play evil very well. :rockon:

cassie1013

Kate bonding with Melanie? What the fuck? She has better things to do with her time, geez. Just as I suspected, Kate is going to be a prop in this story. Whatever, I'm over it.

Where's Hope?! I'm the Hope/Bo/Carly train right now, LOL - especially the Hope train. Now that she's almost single, can she please become hot again? Like in the Gina days? (Ok, maybe I've been watching too many Princess Gina clips on YouTube, haha).

Not minding Carly/Daniel, as well. I think there's some chemistry to be explored there. I'm glad the Bo thing is just comfort sex, doesn't look like a long term thing... Carly has chemistry with both Daniel and Justin that they can look at.

Vivian/Carly - can't wait!

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

[font=Verdana-Sami has a fight with Rafe over Sydney.
:hail: I was wondering when she was going to grow a pair where Rafe is concerned .As much as I wil enjoy watching
it, TPTB are really pushing Rafe to be Sam's knight in shining armour.As a diehard Ejami fan all I have yo say is ^o)

kitkat
Member Avatar

I think you have that in reverse, I think it's Rafe that is fixing to grow a pair. And why shouldn't he, he is the one being lied to. Not by DiMera, cause Rafe could care less what he says, but by the woman he loves and claims to love him. She will be angry-- without merit, she's made it clear to Rafe she wants him to play a major roll in that child's life, she's the one that was lying, and if she would've just told the truth I guarantee you Rafe would've played ball. Now it's Sami that definitely needs protecting she's got a giant rattlesnake wrapped around her leg and is about to take a bite, Rafe sees it but she is oblivious. I think Rafe will be a whole lot more angry at Sami than she is a him, mainly because he has a reason and she doesn't.
Edited by kitkat, Jan 9 2010, 12:41 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

kitkat
Jan 9 2010, 12:37 PM
I think you have that in reverse, I think it's Rafe that is fixing to grow a pair. And why shouldn't he, he is the one being lied to. Not by DiMera, cause Rafe could care less what he says, but by the woman he loves and claims to love him. She will be angry-- without merit, she's made it clear to Rafe she wants him to play a major roll in that child's life, she's the one that was lying, and if she would've just told the truth I guarantee you Rafe would've played ball. Now it's Sami that definitely needs protecting she's got a giant rattlesnake wrapped around her leg and is about to take a bite, Rafe sees it but she is oblivious. I think Rafe will be a whole lot more angry at Sami than she is a him, mainly because he has a reason and she doesn't.
Good post!!! I also remember Rafe saying when he decided to stay in Salem that it was because he loved Sami and he felt like she would need him to protect her. Well, it wasn't that way then, b/c he was the one who really needed protecting, but it is Sami now. The snake is getting a tighter hold. Rafe loves Sami so much and he has put his life on the line so many times for her, and now, she is lying to him. Remember, he says he can stand all the impulsive stuff she does, but not the lying. You are right, Rafe will be angry with her over this, but he will also realize that she has been manipulated the entire time by EJ. This brings up those trust issues again, but in the end-- Rafe will be her hero and she will have some major kissin up to do!!!!!!! I can't wait for that part.

DOOL1965

dooldooldool
Angie79

I would love for Lawerence to return as the good person and the logical/level headed one and for Carly to be the unbalanced/crazed, mentally deranged one. Maybe that would explain some of her behavior. This would be a sl that I might like for Carly.

chiqche

vinnmerc
Jan 9 2010, 11:06 AM
[font=Verdana-Sami has a fight with Rafe over Sydney. :hail: I was wondering when she was going to grow a pair where Rafe is concerned .As much as I wil enjoy watching it, TPTB are really pushing Rafe to be Sam's knight in shining armour.As a diehard Ejami fan all I have yo say is ^o) [/quote]I'm with ya on this one, I am an EJami fan as well. I hate that the writers are forcing Safe down our throats. Ejami has so much passion Safe is so boring. GO EJAMI

Luvndool

DOOL1965
Jan 9 2010, 02:16 PM
dooldooldool
Angie79

I would love for Lawerence to return as the good person and the logical/level headed one and for Carly to be the unbalanced/crazed, mentally deranged one. Maybe that would explain some of her behavior. This would be a sl that I might like for Carly.
I would be great if Lawrence came back and was the 'sane' one. That might be too creative for dool though. :popcorn:

Kali
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jan 9 2010, 02:04 PM
kitkat
Jan 9 2010, 12:37 PM
Good post!!! I also remember Rafe saying when he decided to stay in Salem that it was because he loved Sami and he felt like she would need him to protect her. Well, it wasn't that way then, b/c he was the one who really needed protecting, but it is Sami now. The snake is getting a tighter hold. Rafe loves Sami so much and he has put his life on the line so many times for her, and now, she is lying to him. Remember, he says he can stand all the impulsive stuff she does, but not the lying. You are right, Rafe will be angry with her over this, but he will also realize that she has been manipulated the entire time by EJ. This brings up those trust issues again, but in the end-- Rafe will be her hero and she will have some major kissin up to do!!!!!!! I can't wait for that part.
Oh, GMAFB. Since when has Sami Brady needed "protecting"? Oh, yes, that's right, since she's been hooked up with Agent Starfish. Whatever EJ's doing with the Sydnapping, Sami deserves it. She's gone above and beyond to cut EJ out of Sydney's life.

DOOL1965

Luvndool
Jan 9 2010, 02:40 PM
DOOL1965
Jan 9 2010, 02:16 PM
dooldooldool
Angie79

I would be great if Lawrence came back and was the 'sane' one. That might be too creative for dool though. :popcorn:
True, they do seem to have some trouble when it comes to being creative. But, this might actually make for a good sl if they wrote it right.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

dooldooldool
Angie79

Hmmm...I would love to see it play out like that, because it would totally catch most of us off guard. CC certainly has the chops to play it - and it would be great fun to see her turn the tables on Vivian. I'm not sure the writing team has the creativity and talent to come up with it - so here's hoping they are reading this site. ;)

Quote:

She will be angry-- without merit, she's made it clear to Rafe she wants him to play a major roll in that child's life, she's the one that was lying, and if she would've just told the truth I guarantee you Rafe would've played ball.

How can you make such a guarantee? It's pretty clear to me that Rafe is being painted as a 'by the book' sort of guy in this - and it seems unlikely to me that he's 'play ball' in any way that would be under the table or without the support of the agency, particularly since he just got reinstated. Sami is working off her fear of what the kidnapper told her - particularly knowing about her boyfriend and his FBI connections. She's not telling Rafe all that she knows in order to protect her daughter - as I think most mothers would do. We don't know specifically what is going to happen to make things go wrong and lead to their argument - but it seems pretty premature to lay all the blame for it at Sami's feet.

kitkat
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 9 2010, 05:11 PM
dooldooldool
Angie79

Hmmm...I would love to see it play out like that, because it would totally catch most of us off guard. CC certainly has the chops to play it - and it would be great fun to see her turn the tables on Vivian. I'm not sure the writing team has the creativity and talent to come up with it - so here's hoping they are reading this site. ;)

Quote:

She will be angry-- without merit, she's made it clear to Rafe she wants him to play a major roll in that child's life, she's the one that was lying, and if she would've just told the truth I guarantee you Rafe would've played ball.

How can you make such a guarantee? It's pretty clear to me that Rafe is being painted as a 'by the book' sort of guy in this - and it seems unlikely to me that he's 'play ball' in any way that would be under the table or without the support of the agency, particularly since he just got reinstated. Sami is working off her fear of what the kidnapper told her - particularly knowing about her boyfriend and his FBI connections. She's not telling Rafe all that she knows in order to protect her daughter - as I think most mothers would do. We don't know specifically what is going to happen to make things go wrong and lead to their argument - but it seems pretty premature to lay all the blame for it at Sami's feet.
cause he's also been painted as the guy that would do anything for Sami, he's bent over backwards lost his job and played nice with EJ... But following the book would be the right thing to do, in an ordinary kidnapping scenario, for the reason Sami gave. What if we give them the money and they don't give back Sydney, now she doesn't know he's orchestrated this, neither does anybody else. But I bet you a million dollars that her dad, Bo, Tim, or Rafe could give her statistics where it didn't go well, and the child wasn't returned. Then what would they have no money, no child, no way of tracing it.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

kitkat
Jan 9 2010, 07:11 PM
SocRMum1
dooldooldool
Angie79

Quote:

cause he's also been painted as the guy that would do anything for Sami, he's bent over backwards lost his job and played nice with EJ... But following the book would be the right thing to do, in an ordinary kidnapping scenario, for the reason Sami gave. What if we give them the money and they don't give back Sydney, now she doesn't know he's orchestrated this, neither does anybody else. But I bet you a million dollars that her dad, Bo, Tim, or Rafe could give her statistics where it didn't go well, and the child wasn't returned. Then what would they have no money, no child, no way of tracing it.
Yeah...well given that we just had the 'don't give them the money scenario' play out and very nearly get Ciara and Hope killed, I think Sami is right to go with her gut on this.

As for Rafe being painted as the guy who would do anything for Sami - that's not quite true. He certainly won't share any of the details of his past with her. Nor will he tolerate any questions or concern about it from her. That alone makes that halo on his head pretty crooked. Not to mention the fact that he damn near got them both killed while he was supposed to be protecting her at the Safe house.

You're absolutely right that she has no idea that EJ is masterminding the Sydnapping - so I think it's completely understandable for her to make decisions on what she feels is best for her daughter. If Rafe ends up being pissed at her about that it will just be one more tear in his SupeRafe cape.

creeves

ooooh! :cheer: Maybe Daniel is Melanie's 'real' father. This twist would tie into his and Carly's past relationship (bond), and his newly learned procreation problems w/ whats-her-name. And before I get blasted - I KNOW it's not his little swimmers that are causing the problems. :P

kitkat
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 9 2010, 07:22 PM
kitkat
Jan 9 2010, 07:11 PM
SocRMum1
dooldooldool

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepNational Enquirer Spoilers

Quote:

Yeah...well given that we just had the 'don't give them the money scenario' play out and very nearly get Ciara and Hope killed, I think Sami is right to go with her gut on this.

As for Rafe being painted as the guy who would do anything for Sami - that's not quite true. He certainly won't share any of the details of his past with her. Nor will he tolerate any questions or concern about it from her. That alone makes that halo on his head pretty crooked. Not to mention the fact that he damn near got them both killed while he was supposed to be protecting her at the Safe house.

You're absolutely right that she has no idea that EJ is masterminding the Sydnapping - so I think it's completely understandable for her to make decisions on what she feels is best for her daughter. If Rafe ends up being pissed at her about that it will just be one more tear in his SupeRafe cape.
But what if by keeping the secret he's protecting Sami, it's just a theory saying that not keeping the secret would be best. And what he didn't want to deal with is a bombarding of quesitons like he was a murderer, that showed she did not believe in him and really said she thought he was capable. Why would one partner stay with the other partner if the second believed the first was capable of murder. And he's gave us no evidence that if asked again, he wouldn't tell her further, but the difference is she hasn't been totally honest about her past. Like telling Rafe that EJ raped her in the past.

And actually, and this is with no offense, XO, it was Hope stupidity that nearly got her and Ciara killed. Bo smelled a rat, and Hope just wanted what she wanted. Chances are that Ciara would've died anyway, Theo was saved twice by Bo's visions he very well have could've been right on Ciara. And there's no telling what the second guy would've done to her, he was a convicted child molester, remember. But Rafe has never said you don't give the money, and neither have I. I said giving the money with out a net, is dangerous and Sami knows this. Sami is not following her brain right now she's followiing her hormones (her emotions). That snake is tightly wrapped and has already tasted her, he's poised to sink in his fangs.
Edited by kitkat, Jan 10 2010, 01:29 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

There are a whole lot of buts and what ifs in your post that sound like hopeful spin to me. I don't really care why Rafe won't tell Sami anything about his past - the fact is, he won't. That would be a deal breaker for me in a new relationship - particularly if I expect this person to be deeply involved with my young children. It should be a HUGE red flag to Sami that he not only won't tell her, but throws an absolute hissy fit when she has the audacity to ask. Why should he stay with her if she thinks he's capable of murder? I don't recall seeing her ever saying that - but I think you're absolutely right. He shouldn't. :lol: As for giving no evidence that if asked again he wouldn't tell her - I don't know, I thought he made it pretty damned clear that if she wants him to hang around she's not allowed to ask. She even gives her self little pats on the back for managing to NOT ask him much of anything. The most intriguing thing about your post, at least to me, is that you seem to feel that it's a problem that Sami 'hasn't been totally honest about her past'. That smacks of a double standard to me - why should she be required to tell him anything when clearly he won't discuss his past with her?
Edited by SocRMum1, Jan 10 2010, 05:21 PM.

cassie1013

julia1313
Jan 9 2010, 12:16 AM
kitkat
Jan 8 2010, 11:59 PM
dc cubs
Jan 8 2010, 11:57 PM
Kenny
Jan 8 2010, 11:54 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Recently there were several weeks when SOW didn't have the next week spoilers for Y&R. Then they came back. I wonder if its a show decision. It can't be a space issue in the mag as they did it for all shows while GL was still on the air.
maybe it's like the commercial question bit... who knows... I can't believe Bo and Hope seem to be drifting back to each other, the way he used Carly...
Where did you get that from??
LOL, I second that - don't remember reading this, and it also seems highly unlikely at this point.

Ljay
Member Avatar

-Bo asks Daniel to watch Carly.
-Kate ponders how to bond with Melanie.
-Troy overhears Arianna on a conference call.
-Sami has a fight with Rafe over Sydney.

Wow this is some good spoilers from what i gather. Bo askin Dan to keep a eye on Carly. Boy,hes in for a shocker when and if he finds out that there is a chance they share a daughter. lol That is if Bo has any feelings for Carly. Apparently shes in love with him, and the feelings are returned. Didnt he say that he would regret this?

Kate ponders how to bond with Mel, this is good if she does it for the all the right reasons and doesnt do it like she did Sami and Chloe. Im beginning to think that Mel might have one up on her. Sami was good at fighting Kate off.To a certain point.Chloe didnt even know Kate was coming, lol and it almost killed her. Now with a experience Mel, Kate may indeed have a fight on her hands if she is doin this for all the wrong reason. Mel will see her comin a mile away....

Troy overhears Ari on a conference call, well with all the other spoilers we know shes gonna be saved by Brady,Im waiting for Ej to save the day for her very soon. She has showed Ej too much attention and with her being the love interest of Brady, this will most certainly be a way for Ej to get back at Brady for his involvement in the switch not countin the lies and secrets....

Sami fights with Rafe over Sydney, I can see why there would be a fuss here, maybe this is where Rafe finds out that she is hiding and keepin secrets.Rafe will already discover Ej and Sami droppin the ransom. Now with something goin wrong heck yes i see them fussing.....
Carly goes ballistic on Viv, this is gonna be great. Carly shouldnt goe ballistic until she sees what Viv has planned for her, lol If Viv is tryin to make Carly lose her mind she is well on her way!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply