Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bo/Hope v. Bo/Carly! Which couple are you a fan of?; Let's do a mini poll?
Topic Started: Jan 7 2010, 01:40 AM (2,258 Views)
CynthiaHaskins1

Bo & Carly !!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tabbycat46

I've been a Bope fan from the very beginning in '83! :smile:

Days4Life

I've been a Bo and Hope fan from the beginning and still want them together. I like the thought of at least one long-term couple on the show! However, I do believe they need to work out some issues so maybe Carly as interloper can force that and some much needed character growth. They've been written as one person instead of two individuals for way too long.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I like Bo and Carly,but even I know Bope are meant to be together.

designergirl777
Member Avatar

Well I have always been torn. I have no problems with Bo and Hope but with Carly back in the picture I have to say I am a CARBO fan. But being realistic and knowing the way the writers work I hold out no hope ( no pun intended) they will be together as long as Hope is still in the picture.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'm a fan of good, decent writing and good acting, so for me, it can go either way.

DOOL1965

MarvinPepper
Jan 7 2010, 04:09 AM
I've been a Bo and Hope fan since 1983, so it's Bo and Hope all the way for me. :cheer:
Since I too have been with Bo and Hope since 1983, I am with you Bo and Hope all the way!

Lambchop

Bo & Carly.

nanasmiles

I want some people who DO NOT need a significant other all the time. Some people just need to take some time to be strong alone and still be decent to one another. I want Bo and Hope, but want it to be as adults, not fighting and he said she said crud.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

nanasmiles
Jan 7 2010, 04:18 PM
I want some people who DO NOT need a significant other all the time. Some people just need to take some time to be strong alone and still be decent to one another. I want Bo and Hope, but want it to be as adults, not fighting and he said she said crud.
:cheer: :rockon: :hail:
THIS has been my wish for Days for a long time.

LiZa
Member Avatar

Bo/Hope forever!

This storyline is STUPID!!! What is wrong with the writers? Why does Bo sleep with his ex's? Just put Bo/Hope in marriage consuling already.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

LiZa
Jan 7 2010, 04:39 PM
Bo/Hope forever!

This storyline is STUPID!!! What is wrong with the writers? Why does Bo sleep with his ex's? Just put Bo/Hope in marriage consuling already.
But there would be no DRAMA, dammit! :D I mean on the boards, LOL

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Bo/Carly... Bope is tired and worn out in my eyes. But they way they've gone about it is all wrong though. It's being rushed, and if the Bope break up had been handled better, Bo/Carly wouldn't be as bad as some people think.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Bo and Hope...and like others have said: once they have had the time to redefine who they are as individuals....I want them to GROW from this. And when/if they do get back together, I want them to be Bo AND Hope, the couple who are also individuals...not Bope.

sandyeggo1

ladyofthelake
Jan 7 2010, 04:41 PM
LiZa
Bo/Hope forever!

Yeah no kidding. I'm just starting to have fun. :fight:

kandyo

Bo and Hope. I want them to take their time and finally work through all the trust issues and problems first.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

sandyeggo1
Jan 7 2010, 05:24 PM
ladyofthelake
Jan 7 2010, 04:41 PM
LiZa
Bo/Hope forever!

Yeah no kidding. I'm just starting to have fun. :fight:

I like that smiley!

King
Member Avatar

In the long run, Bo and Hope.

In the meantime, Bo and Carly.
Edited by King, Jan 7 2010, 05:56 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Totally Bo & Carly ... at least for now.

VetsRock
Member Avatar

Bope Forever and "Thats A Fact"
Edited by VetsRock, Jan 7 2010, 07:19 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply