Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bo/Hope v. Bo/Carly! Which couple are you a fan of?; Let's do a mini poll?
Topic Started: Jan 7 2010, 01:40 AM (2,233 Views)
strawberry1971

I'd like some bo and carly please. Hope has been horrible for a long time now. If she can be nice again...then she can have bo back.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rhpslips
Member Avatar

Love each couple for different reasons. Though, I do hope Bope reunites.

Morganarose

Bo and Hope forever. I have been a fan of theirs from the time their characters came on the canvas.

MizKitty
Member Avatar

Bo and Hope !! It just HAS to be! I was there when Hope was a young girl falling in love with the motorcycle riding, long haired, bad boy, younger brother of the first Roman Brady! ( When did Chris Kosichek morph into Roman??? LOL )

I hate the way Carly just slid into town with the old "damsel in distress" routine YUK! It makes poor Bo look like a bumbling fool... nothing more than a guard dog. I truly think she IS standing between Bo and Hope reuniting, ever notice she can't even look Hope in the eye?? She behaves like a dog trying to steal a bone.

Yes, Hope was dead wrong to leave Bo as she did but I truly believed she was remorseful even before she knew about Carly.

Hello everyone...This is my first post. I'm Sorry for rambling... I guess I was more passionate about the subject than I realized. ;)

sandyeggo1

strawberry1971
Jan 7 2010, 07:20 PM
I'd like some bo and carly please. Hope has been horrible for a long time now. If she can be nice again...then she can have bo back.
What a crap lousy prize that sounds like. I wouldn't be nice for just that. Oh gee, here's your cheater husband back.

I say bring on Justin and Hope!

4everccfan

Bo and Carly! All the way!

Dallas812

I say Bo and Carly. I think that Hope and Bo's chemistry went out the door ever since Hope is acting stupid. I still don't understand why Hope is soo upset. They have their daughter back and she is safe. I am sick of the way Hope treats her relationship with Bo. She wants Bo when she wants Bo and then when she is done with him she throws him away just like that. I don't think it was fair or right for Hope to treat Bo the way she treats him. I think Bo and Carly have more chemistry right now. I think they should move on from Bope and have some Barly for a change. Give Hope Justin (they deserve eachother).

strawberry1971

sandyeggo1
Jan 7 2010, 09:53 PM
strawberry1971
Jan 7 2010, 07:20 PM
What a crap lousy prize that sounds like. I wouldn't be nice for just that. Oh gee, here's your cheater husband back.

I say bring on Justin and Hope!
I'm happy with some Justin and Hope too.

But we all know in the end it will be Hope and Bo back together... Carley and Justin are just merely fun distractions.

And they both have been with other people anyway...Patrick Lockhart...John Black...Billie...

Daysfan2202

I'm a fan of Bo and Hope. They have an awesome chemistry.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Bo and Carly!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

I can enjoy both!

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Neither. It doesn't really matter which couple gets together.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I'll have to say both. I enjoy the Bo/Hope pairing and the Bo/Carly pairing.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I just had a post of mine deleted at SoapCentral because I said I'm a fan of both Bo/Hope and Bo/Carly in one of those "Barly" fan threads. What the hell?

That place is ridiculous, LoL.

AlteredStates

Barly all the way, although I envy the Bope-and-Barly fans. You guys can't lose.

leela46
Member Avatar

Sam09
Jan 7 2010, 10:50 AM
JANALH
Jan 7 2010, 10:40 AM
I have to say, both.

I started watching Days because of Bo & Hope, so they'll always have a special place in my heart. But, I became a huge Bo & Carly fan in the 90's before PR left. I think I would like to see where Bo & Carly go........not with the forgone conclusion that Bope just HAS to be. Let Bo & Hope deal with issues seperately for awhile, maybe both have other relationships, then let's see what happens down the road. I don't want the show to make me feel like Bope will ALWAYS come back together, I want to think things could possibly work with other people... does that make sense??
Yes, it makes sense. It shows some open mindedness and understanding that it's JUST A SHOW, and no one is really getting hurt.
Giving characters more opportunities, more interactions, getting them out of the dull, boring supercouple rut DAYS was stuck in, is a good thing. I am sure all the actors are thrilled to have the opportunity to go past the same old, same old.

DAYS needs to squash the nonsense that there is an end game. That's the Ken Corday mentality that killed the show, and destroyed creativity for many actors.
I agree so much with this. I like both couples and don't see why there has to be an endgame at all. Sure Bo and Hope have been together for a long time but they have gotten stale. Let the Barly relationship develop and see where it goes. Let Bo (and Hope) have other relationships as well. What's the hurry in getting Bo and Hope back together? They would just end up on the backburner with no story or written off completely. Splitting them up is an opportunity to breathe new life into the characters and potentially years worth of story possibilities.

KathyRon

As Peter has said, and is true! This is a Bo & Hope storyline in the end and that is how it will be! Bo & Hope!! This is just a plot purpose bump in the road! However, I am enjoying all the actors involved!

KathyRon

leela46
Jan 8 2010, 09:28 PM
Sam09
Jan 7 2010, 10:50 AM
JANALH
Jan 7 2010, 10:40 AM
I have to say, both.

I started watching Days because of Bo & Hope, so they'll always have a special place in my heart. But, I became a huge Bo & Carly fan in the 90's before PR left. I think I would like to see where Bo & Carly go........not with the forgone conclusion that Bope just HAS to be. Let Bo & Hope deal with issues seperately for awhile, maybe both have other relationships, then let's see what happens down the road. I don't want the show to make me feel like Bope will ALWAYS come back together, I want to think things could possibly work with other people... does that make sense??
Yes, it makes sense. It shows some open mindedness and understanding that it's JUST A SHOW, and no one is really getting hurt.
Giving characters more opportunities, more interactions, getting them out of the dull, boring supercouple rut DAYS was stuck in, is a good thing. I am sure all the actors are thrilled to have the opportunity to go past the same old, same old.

DAYS needs to squash the nonsense that there is an end game. That's the Ken Corday mentality that killed the show, and destroyed creativity for many actors.
I agree so much with this. I like both couples and don't see why there has to be an endgame at all. Sure Bo and Hope have been together for a long time but they have gotten stale. Let the Barly relationship develop and see where it goes. Let Bo (and Hope) have other relationships as well. What's the hurry in getting Bo and Hope back together? They would just end up on the backburner with no story or written off completely. Splitting them up is an opportunity to breathe new life into the characters and potentially years worth of story possibilities.
Don't worry! There reunion won't be rushed. They're going to be apart for while longer while Bo find Bo again and Hope finds Hope again! :cheer: But they WILL get back together in the end. Whether people like that or not! Let's just hope that the haters of one or the other will still support them as a couple when this happens! :cheers:

sandyeggo1

Kenny
Jan 8 2010, 07:11 PM
I just had a post of mine deleted at SoapCentral because I said I'm a fan of both Bo/Hope and Bo/Carly in one of those "Barly" fan threads. What the hell?

I heard ya. Lot's of Bo/Hope fans are getting banned by SC today. They are insane.

This salute is for you SC :flipoff: :moon:

KathyRon

sandyeggo1
Jan 8 2010, 10:07 PM
Kenny
Jan 8 2010, 07:11 PM

I heard ya. Lot's of Bo/Hope fans are getting banned by SC today. They are insane.

This salute is for you SC :flipoff: :moon:
It's my opinion that the SC moderators tend to be more of Barly fans than Bope fans! :flipoff: They're pretty obvious about who they support and who they want paired! Not just with Bope fans either! :frustration: Kinda sad when you are moderator of a board and you're favoritism shines through! :shithitfan: It's not exactly fair when you try and ban one fanbase posters in favor of overlooking the nastiness of their favorites! :redface: However, that's just my opinion! :wave:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply