Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bo/Hope v. Bo/Carly! Which couple are you a fan of?; Let's do a mini poll?
Topic Started: Jan 7 2010, 01:40 AM (2,257 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

KathyRon
Jan 8 2010, 11:01 PM
It's not exactly fair when you try and ban one fanbase posters in favor of overlooking the nastiness of their favorites! :redface:
Yep.

We here at Daytime Royalty have our favorites too -- after all, we're fans of the show just like everyone else -- but we try our best to be fair and impartial when moderating the board.

I'm proud to say that this place is nothing like SoapCity.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

karmakatch63

KathyRon
sandyeggo1
Jan 8 2010, 10:07 PM
Kenny
Jan 8 2010, 07:11 PM
I just had a post of mine deleted at SoapCentral because I said I'm a fan of both Bo/Hope and Bo/Carly in one of those "Barly" fan threads. What the hell?

That place is ridiculous, LoL.
I heard ya. Lot's of Bo/Hope fans are getting banned by SC today. They are insane.

This salute is for you SC :flipoff: :moon:
It's my opinion that the SC moderators tend to be more of Barly fans than Bope fans! :flipoff: They're pretty obvious about who they support and who they want paired! Not just with Bope fans either! :frustration: Kinda sad when you are moderator of a board and you're favoritism shines through! :shithitfan: It's not exactly fair when you try and ban one fanbase posters in favor of overlooking the nastiness of their favorites! :redface: However, that's just my opinion! :wave:
Go to a board with CC fans/Barly fans and guess what, they are saying the opposite.....that the moderators favor the Bope fans. It's all in the eye of the beholder and who is actually committing infractions over and over.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Sam09
Jan 8 2010, 11:12 PM
Go to a board with CC fans/Barly fans and guess what, they are saying the opposite.....that the moderators favor the Bope fans. It's all in the eye of the beholder and who is actually committing infractions over and over.
The problem is, SoapCity's idea of what warrants an infraction is stupid. I had my account suspended there a long time ago because I referred to Sami as "Scami." Character name-calling is not allowed there, and thus if you do it your account will be warned. Eventually, I was banned because I had a banner that said "Don't like Kristen? That's okay. Kristen doesn't like you either." The moderators deemed it too offensive and banned me when I refused to remove it.

KathyRon

Sam09
KathyRon
sandyeggo1
Kenny
Jan 8 2010, 07:11 PM
I just had a post of mine deleted at SoapCentral because I said I'm a fan of both Bo/Hope and Bo/Carly in one of those "Barly" fan threads. What the hell?

That place is ridiculous, LoL.
I heard ya. Lot's of Bo/Hope fans are getting banned by SC today. They are insane.

This salute is for you SC :flipoff: :moon:
It's my opinion that the SC moderators tend to be more of Barly fans than Bope fans! :flipoff: They're pretty obvious about who they support and who they want paired! Not just with Bope fans either! :frustration: Kinda sad when you are moderator of a board and you're favoritism shines through! :shithitfan: It's not exactly fair when you try and ban one fanbase posters in favor of overlooking the nastiness of their favorites! :redface: However, that's just my opinion! :wave:
Well at SC it is more than obvious where their loyalties are and it's not on the Bope side that's for sure! :soapbox: They don't even try and hide it very much! Pretty pathetic! :shame:

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Bo and Hope forever!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Dorothy595
Jan 8 2010, 11:21 PM
Bo and Hope forever!
At least until the divorce. :P

I kid, I kid!

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 8 2010, 11:15 PM
The problem is, SoapCity's idea of what warrants an infraction is stupid. I had my account suspended there a long time ago because I referred to Sami as "Scami." Character name-calling is not allowed there, and thus if you do it your account will be warned.
Oh, I thought "Scami" was a compliment, I use it endearingly.

karmakatch63

KathyRon
Sam09
KathyRon
sandyeggo1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepand
Well at SC it is more than obvious where their loyalties are and it's not on the Bope side that's for sure! :soapbox: They don't even try and hide it very much! Pretty pathetic! :shame:
I don't think it's obvious at all. Carly fans have been banned also. But if people continue to call characters names, or trash other posters, guess what, you get an infraction.
The rules are written there; people can read them. And people can report others when they are attacked.
Unless you give me statistics, it's just opinion as to who gets "picked on."

KathyRon

Sam09
Jan 8 2010, 11:39 PM
KathyRon
Sam09
KathyRon

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepand
I don't think it's obvious at all. Carly fans have been banned also. But if people continue to call characters names, or trash other posters, guess what, you get an infraction.
The rules are written there; people can read them. And people can report others when they are attacked.
Unless you give me statistics, it's just opinion as to who gets "picked on."
People from not only the Bope fanbase but others fan bases can report and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happens! :moon: I know have especially regarding certain posters who have been out and out rude, condesending and using certain language. But have they ever been gone from the site? :shame: NEVER! I've even voiced by complaints to the moderators who have also NEVER responded to my comments or questions. :frustration: Maybe because they know they are wrong to show the favortism but because it is THEIR BOARD they just don't care! Especially if you are a Bope fan! :shithitfan:

I wonder what they are going to do when Barly ends and Bo & Hope start to make their way back to each other! :applause: I'm sure out of frustration they will still find some way to ban those fans during the celebration! JMO
Edited by KathyRon, Jan 9 2010, 12:23 AM.

MysteryPoster

As of 1:19 am EST time on Saturday, January 9th, the poll has received a total of 48 votes and the breakdown so far is as follows:

Bo/Hope -- 18 votes or 37.5%
Bo/Carly -- 17 Votes or 35.4%
Both -- 12 votes or 25%
Neither -- 1 vote or 2%

Bope's ahead by a one vote. The fanbases are pretty evenily split. Has Days had any other triangle so evenly split?

julia1313

You can make that 18 for Bo and Carly, Bo and Hope need a divorce pronto.

KathyRon

MysteryPoster
Jan 9 2010, 01:23 AM
As of 1:19 am EST time on Saturday, January 9th, the poll has received a total of 48 votes and the breakdown so far is as follows:

Both -- 12 votes or 25%
Neither -- 1 vote or 2%

Bope's ahead by a one vote. The fanbases are pretty evenily split. Has Days had any other triangle so evenly split?
Is this from Soap City? Great add one more for Bo and Hope and make it 19! :wave: Now. What's your point?

LawlyFan4ever
Member Avatar

Hi everyone! I'm new and found this thread and wanted to voice my opinion. I'm on the Bope train and have been since 1983. 25 years is too long to just throw under the bus IMHO. :wub2:

KathyRon

LawlyFan4ever
Jan 9 2010, 03:54 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new and found this thread and wanted to voice my opinion. I'm on the Bope train and have been since 1983. 25 years is too long to just throw under the bus IMHO. :wub2:
Hi there! :wave: Welcome to another Bope friend. There's plenty of us out there if you need to know where let me know! :cheer:

sandyeggo1

MysteryPoster
Jan 9 2010, 01:23 AM

Both -- 12 votes or 25%
Neither -- 1 vote or 2%

But what percentage of the Bo and Carly votes are "Bo and Carly for now until Bo's done using her"? How does that work into your poll?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply