Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 1/11-15; R.I.P. Mickey Horton
Topic Started: Jan 9 2010, 06:12 PM (16,006 Views)
Red Mist
Member Avatar

aimees76
Jan 17 2010, 01:05 AM
I remember the whole Mickey/Maggie/Bonnie thing ... oy, that was horrible. I don't remember them all being in bed together though *yikes* Maybe I blocked it out.

On a side note, I met John Ingle when he played Edward Quartermaine on GH, at a Oprah walk at Griffin park back in ... oh geesh, like 1995-96? I'm not sure, anyway, he was an asshole. LOL.
LMAO! Really? He seems so sweet in interviews. I guess he really is a good actor. :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

God, Mickey/Bonnie was the WORST storyline ever! Horrible era on DAYS!

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Ok, that interview is a bit creepy. I would think Suzanne R. would be a little creeped out by her BFF husband replaying her nightie scene.Kinda like how Justin Hartly would watch Lindsey and ERic M. in love scenes.

i think that scene is coming back to me but I may have said no that it was my dirty mind making it dirty when it wasn't. i think that's right around the time passions went from a virginal show to really crazy. Days started doing weird stuff like blow jobs inuendos at that time.

Thanks for posting!
Edited by Halloween Family, Jan 17 2010, 01:09 AM.

cassie1013

ladyofthelake
Jan 16 2010, 10:40 PM
Sam09
Jan 16 2010, 09:59 PM
jam6242
Jan 16 2010, 09:46 PM
Sam09
Jan 16 2010, 09:42 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I was on a break from the show then but my understanding is that he married Bonnie when he thought Maggie was dead. I guess I've erased that image from my mind!
Now that you mention it, my memories are vague from then, but I thought there was scene somewhere with Maggie confronting Bonnie. I could be wrong.
I wasn't watching then, but wasn't there a scene with the John Ingle Mickey that had Maggie, Bonnie, AND the dog in bed? Or was that just Bonnie, Mickey, and the dog?
I definitely remember some crazy, campy Bonnie/Mickey/bed scenes. I don't know if they did a fantasy sequence with the whole gang (ew), or if Maggie walked in on them... I'm pretty sure Maggie was alive and barged in on them, though.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Yeah, unfortunately I remember that scene too. John Ingle looked too old to play Mickey. And the threesome? No thanks. After John Clarke retired is when they should have had Mickey die. I'm glad as a really long time viewer that they used Clarke's pics and flashbacks on Friday. Should have had more of them though. Both Clarke and Rogers deserved more.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Jan 17 2010, 04:08 PM
Yeah, unfortunately I remember that scene too. John Ingle looked too old to play Mickey. And the threesome? No thanks. After John Clarke retired is when they should have had Mickey die. I'm glad as a really long time viewer that they used Clarke's pics and flashbacks on Friday. Should have had more of them though. Both Clarke and Rogers deserved more.
I agree. And imo it would have been much more moving having Mickey pass while the character was still fresh on our screens.

cassie1013

Halloween Family
Jan 17 2010, 12:26 AM
Dragonish1
Jan 16 2010, 10:50 PM
]Yes, it was Mickey, Maggie, Bonnie, and her dog, Max. It was implied they were going to have a 3-way. :OhMy:
Really? Are you being serious or joking? I don't doubt it's true because Passions pulled that kind of crap all the time, incest wasn't enough they had to add besteality into the mix.
Passions shows how fucked up JER must have been ... crikey. That show was SO out there.

Kenny
Member Avatar

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That woman is hilarious!

karmakatch63

Kenny
Jan 20 2010, 06:05 AM

That woman is hilarious!
Strange. Sad. Pathetic.

sandyeggo1

Kenny
Jan 20 2010, 06:05 AM

That woman is hilarious!
:roflol: "And what's with Lawrence? He looks like Dookie-shit too" :reflol:

She must be missing that elusive chemistry between Bo and Carly too. Maybe she just isn't Chapellusional yet. More Kool Aid should help. :roflol:
Edited by sandyeggo1, Jan 20 2010, 11:25 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
ladyofthelake
Sam09
jam6242
Jan 16 2010, 09:46 PM

Now that you mention it, my memories are vague from then, but I thought there was scene somewhere with Maggie confronting Bonnie. I could be wrong.
I wasn't watching then, but wasn't there a scene with the John Ingle Mickey that had Maggie, Bonnie, AND the dog in bed? Or was that just Bonnie, Mickey, and the dog?
Yes, it was Mickey, Maggie, Bonnie, and her dog, Max. It was implied they were going to have a 3-way. :OhMy:
I didn't think that was the implication. I thought they all three ended up in the bed by accident and then when the dog was in there, too they all ended up laughing instead of Maggie and Bonnie fighting and it just ended there. It was still sick that it was the three of them in that bed, but I don't think they were ever going to do anything. Or maybe I just convinced myself of that...

karmakatch63

lysie
Jan 20 2010, 11:40 AM
Dragonish1
ladyofthelake
Sam09

Yes, it was Mickey, Maggie, Bonnie, and her dog, Max. It was implied they were going to have a 3-way. :OhMy:
I didn't think that was the implication. I thought they all three ended up in the bed by accident and then when the dog was in there, too they all ended up laughing instead of Maggie and Bonnie fighting and it just ended there. It was still sick that it was the three of them in that bed, but I don't think they were ever going to do anything. Or maybe I just convinced myself of that...
Well, since the writer was the same mentality who did the monkey love on PASSIONS, the turkey baster pregnancy on SB, and some other truly bizarre things, I would never be sure they were not going to go that far.......

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply