Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Short-Lived Soap Characters That You Hated
Topic Started: Jan 11 2010, 08:44 PM (2,128 Views)
Logan2010

With Stacy Morasco about to be leaving "One Life to Live" in February, I want you guys to know what character on a soap whose run was short-lived do you hate the most and why? My example is Rebecca Shaw on GH. I liked Natalia Livingston's stint as Emily but when she returned as her long-lost twin sister, her performance as Rebecca was different than Emily's and I was glad that she got cut because she was acting like a brat just as she failed to reveal Elizabeth and Nikolas' affair to Lucky.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Jan Spears..

darraholic
Member Avatar

ALEX NORTH!

Deleted User
Deleted User

A myriad of Dena Higley creations.
Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Changed my original post- Rafe Hernandez...

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

darraholic
Sep 3 2010, 05:05 PM
ALEX NORTH!
Oh Oh me too me too!!!!! Could not stand his ass!!!!! I always thought that maybe that fall did not kill him and he would be back sure glad he never came back.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Sep 3 2010, 08:50 PM.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Esme from Passions. I HATED her SO MUCH!!!!!!

Ava Vitali- Days of Our Lives.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Sep 3 2010, 08:50 PM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Sep 3 2010, 06:24 PM
He's been on for almost two years now and it doesn't look like he's going anywhere soon. How is that short-lived?

lysie
Member Avatar

Willow

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Sindacco
Sep 4 2010, 03:35 AM
CaseyLovesDays
Sep 3 2010, 06:24 PM
He's been on for almost two years now and it doesn't look like he's going anywhere soon. How is that short-lived?
That's short lived to me. Jan was on for 5 years, and I consider that short lived LOL.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 4 2010, 01:11 PM
Willow
Me too

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Morgan

Logan2010

maggs
Sep 9 2010, 05:29 PM
Morgan
Maggs, Morgan who? Are you talking about Morgan DeWitt from The Bold and the Beautiful?

for*my*girl

Logan2010
Sep 9 2010, 07:07 PM
maggs
Sep 9 2010, 05:29 PM
Morgan
Maggs, Morgan who? Are you talking about Morgan DeWitt from The Bold and the Beautiful?
Hi there! Newbie here....

Morgan was on for about a year... she started off as Chelsea's roommie in college...then dated Phillip for about a minute before leaving the show......

While she was Chelsea's roommie, she was part of the murder/coverup of the kid who raped the other roommie....it's all kind of foggy for me, but I still rmember Morgan. :)

Logan2010

Oh! Maggs is talking about Morgan Hollingsworth from DAYS.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I liked Morgan for the most part.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I could handle Willow but that cardboard cutout brother of hers....ickk! I also found Nancy Wesley's father to be obnoxious awhile back!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Nancy <3 Oh how I wish they'd bring Patrika Darbo back.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Ditto on Willow and Morgan...both annoying as all ever. And Jeremy Horton. Not to mention Cassie, who wasn't particularly short-lived, but she's never mentioned so to me that alone spells "failure" in big black letters.

Esme on Passions annoyed me at first, but she was hilarious after getting past her terrible acting (which is why she works perfectly on the Disney Channel, which is where she is now...overacting is what it's made of!) Anyone who chases Fancy around with a shotgun is okay in my book.

ummm.....who else.....any new DOOL characters circa 2006-2008. Hopefully I didn't include anyone good in that range.

Chris, Passions....Antonio, Passions (could anyone BE dumber).....whoever was supposed to be Grace&David's son on Passions.....I know it prob doesn't count but the short recasts for Sheridan and Theresa....couldn't stand 1 second of either of them....and the recast Charity, completely unnecessary and added nothing to the show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Cowboy Lockhart (Can't remember his name!): Patrick and Mimi's younger brother.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Soap Opera History & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply