Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Phelanie Wedding Speculation; Speculating on what will happen?
Topic Started: Jan 11 2010, 11:45 PM (1,184 Views)
slayer2
Member Avatar

Here comes the bride.....or not, with the impending Phelanie wedding {yays} I bring to light these questions and ask for your speculation.....

1. Will they or won't they wed?

2.Who will stop or try to stop the wedding?

3. Who will be revealed as Carly's daughter ?{notice the question is revealed not necessarily who is}

4. Who will the ceremony affect most on canvas?

I'm going with:

1.No, Melanie will end up in the hospital thus thwarting their plans

2.Lawrence and Nathan {independently of course}

3.Melanie {but later they will retcon it as Mia or vice versa}

4.Philip/Melanie/Carly/Nathan/Dr.Dan/Stephanie/Vivian
Edited by slayer2, Jan 12 2010, 12:04 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

1. No, well I hope No

2. I'm betting on Stephanie, I think she's just to happy concerning this, I think at the last moment she will realize she's never stopped loving Philip.

3. Yeah, going with Mel

4. Victor, I love John Aniston but he seems to want to be the new Kate-- control his children and grandchildren's life and make it all about him, lol. Him or EJ, boy is he a me me me kind of guy.

daysfanbrady

all i gotta say is what has happened to this forum because it seems to me there is alot of nothing and opinion/poll type of stuff being posted here lately...

that being sad, i actually think days is on the money rushing phillip and melanies wedding and i think we are gonna have some great feb sweeps but whats better i think all this a better build up that is leading to a fab may sweeps...

i wish they would bring back lawrence for good and have him kinda rehabilitated and have him really funny like he was when he played jt cornell on passions (yes i know another passions reference which has nothing to do with the three actors on passions now) im just saying that was great acting from him..and we could wonder if he is really acting this way to throw everyone off or what.. he could think hes still married to carly and this could just drive vivian nuts..

as for the wedding.. i think it will be melanie who will stop it!

jane1978

slayer2
Jan 11 2010, 11:45 PM
Here comes the bride.....or not, with the impending Phelanie wedding {yays} I bring to light these questions and ask for your speculation.....

1. Will they or won't they wed?

2.Who will stop or try to stop the wedding?

3. Who will be revealed as Carly's daughter ?{notice the question is revealed not necessarily who is}

4. Who will the ceremony affect most on canvas?

I think Corday was right in his preview, so:

1) There will be interruptions, but Mel will became Mrs. Kiriakis. If Nathan/Mel are the rooting couple, they have to make her as unavailable to him as possible.

2) Nathan will decide to stop the wedding, but Steph will stop him. I donīt think she is really so much in love with him, but after the fiasco with Phillip she believes he is the right for her (very much like Mel with Phillip) and she made it pretty clear she is not willing to lost this time.

3) I still think there will be some confusion as to who is the daughter before the wedding, but at the wedding Carly wil finally openly admit Mel is her daughter and Dr. Dan her father

4) Chloe, Dan, Mel, Phillip, Stephanie, Nathan, Phillip, Kate, Victor, Vivian, Bo, Hope

phicklover

i hope that the wedding goes through because i love melanie and philip together.

oldschoolfan

I hope and don't think the wedding will go through, if we're lucky it won't anyway. But I think either Stephanie or the big reveal that Melanie is Carly's daughter will come out.

rosered

oldschoolfan
Jan 12 2010, 12:12 PM
I hope and don't think the wedding will go through, if we're lucky it won't anyway. But I think either Stephanie or the big reveal that Melanie is Carly's daughter will come out.
Carly's daughter's identity is being revealed this Thurs!!

I like Nathan will stop the wedding. I heard Vivian does something to her.
I wonder if she puts Mel in the hospital...hmm...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply