Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alison Sweeney interview; With MSN
Topic Started: Jan 12 2010, 04:21 PM (3,455 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Thanks for posting that latest interview, Angie.

I like her praise of Suzanne and her comments about the genre and Gary Tomlin. LMAO to her comment about Mickey. She's right. He never really did win a case, at least not since she's been on the show. I remember alot of actors used to poke fun at that.

It's nice to see her mentioning Days so much lately. For awhile, all she ever talked about was TBL. Then again, she was never asked so much about Days before so that helps.

I'm pretty sure she will never leave Days so her comments about ever deciding to leave Days did not surprise me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

lysie
Jan 12 2010, 11:16 PM
IMissAremid
Jan 12 2010, 11:09 PM
Quote:

I told Gary (Tomlin) that it's a one gasp per episode rule when I read scripts, but he got two good ones from me that day.

I'm surprised no one commented on this yet. Was she talking about reading the scripts or acting them out regarding the gasps?

In any event, the show has done twisted all the interest I had in the baby storyline right out of me with all these twists. I really salute those who actually still care at this point.
There's never only two gasps.

Notice in that other interview that Sami misses her mom, but Ali doesn't miss Deidre, lol.
Mickey did win at least one case. It was for Sami.
I don't think he did. She didn't get full custody of Will from Lucas in the late 90's. He didn't get off death row. She got full custody of Will in 2001 only because she got the confession tape from the Moroni's and blackmailed Kate and Lucas into signing Will over to her so that really isn't a victory for Mickey LOL. After that, Mickey never had another case and certainly not one with Sami.

lysie
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 12 2010, 11:18 PM
lysie
IMissAremid
Quote:

I told Gary (Tomlin) that it's a one gasp per episode rule when I read scripts, but he got two good ones from me that day.

I'm surprised no one commented on this yet. Was she talking about reading the scripts or acting them out regarding the gasps?

In any event, the show has done twisted all the interest I had in the baby storyline right out of me with all these twists. I really salute those who actually still care at this point.

Notice in that other interview that Sami misses her mom, but Ali doesn't miss Deidre, lol.
I don't think he did. She didn't get full custody of Will from Lucas in the late 90's. He didn't get off death row. She got full custody of Will in 2001 only because she got the confession tape from the Moroni's and blackmailed Kate and Lucas into signing Will over to her so that really isn't a victory for Mickey LOL. After that, Mickey never had another case and certainly not one with Sami.
I consider it a victory for him because he didn't manage to mess it up, lol. But you're right. It's not like it happened because of him.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

lysie
Jan 12 2010, 11:24 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 12 2010, 11:18 PM
lysie
IMissAremid

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I consider it a victory for him because he didn't manage to mess it up, lol. But you're right. It's not like it happened because of him.
That is true LOL.

I felt bad for poor Mickey. He just couldn't catch a break.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

kitkat
Jan 12 2010, 05:29 PM
Oh, gosh just had a weird thought, I know I will get kick by EJAMI's but here it is... So it seems that EJ wants a family to me, and that never wants to be seperated from Sydney again. We also know that Nicole is in jail, but AZ is just on maternity leave and will return... So here's my guess, EJ has recognized one thing that Nicole let him have a family with his children that Sami would never have let him have. Being a lawyer, EJ pulls a fast one and convinces the court system that Nicole has his permission to take Sydney. She's released and he picks up Johnny for a "visit" (or maybe it's just Sydney), JS said that EJ could forgive Nicole because he does love her... So maybe the way he acted to her in the courtroom was a front, and he lets Nicole he wants to have that family with her and they make a run for it... or he files for full custody deviously. Boy that would be quite a twist.
Yeah, I was thinking this too.

I also can see Syd being an Ejole baby and that's how Nicole gets out of prison.

Nicole Walker

I'm starting to think they won't bring Sydney home until Nicole returns that's why they keep prolonging it. Is Sydney really Sami's? Cause i'm starting to wonder with the way they keep prolonging any bonding between Sami and Sydney. They should be together right now not apart.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm well past the point where I care about Sami's baby bullshit, but I have to admit I'm kind of impressed by their ability to keep this story so active for so long. And to their credit they've had a couple twists that weren't foreseeable, at least not for me, which is pretty cool. The Anna thing...that nearly wiped out my feeling that they haven't had any solid payoffs (reveals) to keep me hooked.

Wish they'd show this kind of attention to other storylines.

TINA222
Member Avatar

If EJ knew Sidney was his and Nicole's baby why involve Safe? It seem sooo unnecessary. Unless he wanted Nicole out of the picture because of her lies. I think its more likely Sidney is Mia's baby after all. This way Nicole didnt steal any baby because Mia gave her that child. She didnt steal Sami's baby because grace was the Dimera baby. Im trying to figure out how Anna fits into this. Unless Mia or Chad are related to her and that makes Sidney her grandchild. Oy. How convulated and dragged out this has become. Im sick of storylines with babies.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Anna fits because she A) wants the money from Tony's inheritance and B) wants to stick it to Steffy who doesnt know about EJs plan.

When EJ had the opportunity to kidnap Syd, he called Anna up. He explained that they have been in contact with her throughout.

Sure, Syd could be Mia's but why give Mia and Chad a kid? It makes more sense (as soap opera sense) if Syd is Nicoles. Shes the one thats been suffering throughout and why not reveal it now? I just think theyre waiting for AZ to return and for Nicole to remember the voice as Anna.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jan 13 2010, 12:49 PM
Sure, Syd could be Mia's but why give Mia and Chad a kid? It makes more sense (as soap opera sense) if Syd is Nicoles. Shes the one thats been suffering throughout and why not reveal it now? I just think theyre waiting for AZ to return and for Nicole to remember the voice as Anna.
It's possible EJ wants to be with Nicole but I can see him torturing her in this manner to teach her a lesson before embracing her.

six
Member Avatar

mbdimera
Jan 12 2010, 06:12 PM
six
Jan 12 2010, 04:25 PM
I'm wondering if this is the twistiest story ever told. Sydney's life has been one red herring after another. It's really about time the show moves on, and stops trying to wring just a little bit more out of the storyline.
Normally I would agree with you, but I fear that once this saga wraps up we'll never see Sydney again, and that would suck. :(

My theory on the twist is that Anna's going to turn on EJ and take Sydney for herself.
Yea, the possibility that we wouldn't see Syd (and Anna, for me) isn't a good one, but this is getting ridiculous. :mellow:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Yeah, I can also see Anna kidnapping Syd. As for EJ torturing Nicole, I think he's focused on torturing Sami right now. I think he's written Nicole off for 20+ years in jail, but I think Nicole comes back remembering and is NOT going to be all nice to her hubby!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I'm a little concerned that EJ's motivation twist will be another WTF. Currently I'm not clear about why he is behind the Sydnapping from the character himself, speculation aside, and I hate that they don't write these details into the scripts. We get to turning points in the story as shock value and then we are left to wonder why. I hate that storytelling.

Has EJ developed a split personality? Is that why he is sweet to Sami and stabbing her in the back concurrently? Will his BSC-ness then be explained as a reaction to drugs that he was taking for stress that we never saw? What will be explained retroactively next Days?

Nicole Walker

Who says EJ knows that Sydney is Nicole's? That's where Dr. Baker comes in. I know he's still alive. I just find it odd that they are carrying this story on when the truth has been revealed. It just seems to me that they are waiting for AZ to come back to work. Now I don't know if Syd is really Nicole's kid but I would love that twist.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply