Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Peter Reckell on Bo, Hope - and Carly; Sony Interview
Topic Started: Jan 12 2010, 06:42 PM (6,686 Views)
sandyeggo1

Sam09
Jan 12 2010, 10:28 PM
Dragonish1
Jan 12 2010, 06:55 PM
Fuck Bo. He is just a jerk. Marriages have issues. You don't get to go screw your ex-women or men when it suits you. Bo did this while wearing his freaking wedding ring. He was not legally seperated. He hadn't even filed for divorce. He is nothing but a cheap excuse for a hero and husband. HATE HIM.
Fuck Hope. She left Bo, three times in three years. She has called him a bad father. She has recoiled at his touch. She has turned down every freaking attempt he has made to work TOGETHER to fix their marriage. She has done this for years. She gave more trust and respect to Franco, to Patrick and now to Justin. She mocks Bo's visions, after having left him for not sharing them.

She's told Bo it's over several time, hired a lawyer to make sure she gets to make all the decisions about Ciara, and she's been trashing Bo to his own family. Sometimes when a person says something often enough it is believed. ONE person alone cannot fix the marriage. Bo tried and tried and tried. Hope gave him the finger and told him the only thing that he could have done is admit he is wrong to her in everything. BS

Sometimes even a good guy gets tired of getting treated like a piece of trash. Hope put this into motion. Bo tried repeatedly to mend things for months. Hope throws temper tantrums. Bo got tired of it.
Way to go Bo.
You know, if you were even a little bit right about the way Bo feels, he wouldn't be confused at all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sandyeggo1

Quote:

Bo tried repeatedly to mend things for months

Really? How was he trying to mend things because I must have missed it? All I saw was him moving his ex in and taking on her problems ahead of dealing with his own.

Are you even watching the same show or just watching 20 year old clips and making the rest of this shit up?

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

rosecarrington
Jan 12 2010, 09:02 PM
bo dont give no stinkin dam about hope leaving taking ciara,all bo care about is getting his rocks off...
If all Bo cares about is getting his "rocks off", he would've never married in the first place.

KathyRon

Wow! It's getting NASTY on this board! Sorry Barly fans! Enjoy this while you can, cuz it aint gonna last! If everyone was paying attention to the story you would notice EXACTLY where this is going! :cheer: Let's just be happy our vets are getting a chance to shine in this storyline no matter who you support! :wub:

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Sam09
Dragonish1
Fuck Bo. He is just a jerk. Marriages have issues. You don't get to go screw your ex-women or men when it suits you. Bo did this while wearing his freaking wedding ring. He was not legally seperated. He hadn't even filed for divorce. He is nothing but a cheap excuse for a hero and husband. HATE HIM.
Fuck Hope. She left Bo, three times in three years. She has called him a bad father. She has recoiled at his touch. She has turned down every freaking attempt he has made to work TOGETHER to fix their marriage. She has done this for years. She gave more trust and respect to Franco, to Patrick and now to Justin. She mocks Bo's visions, after having left him for not sharing them.

She's told Bo it's over several time, hired a lawyer to make sure she gets to make all the decisions about Ciara, and she's been trashing Bo to his own family. Sometimes when a person says something often enough it is believed. ONE person alone cannot fix the marriage. Bo tried and tried and tried. Hope gave him the finger and told him the only thing that he could have done is admit he is wrong to her in everything. BS

Sometimes even a good guy gets tired of getting treated like a piece of trash. Hope put this into motion. Bo tried repeatedly to mend things for months. Hope throws temper tantrums. Bo got tired of it.
Way to go Bo.
I agree. Hope brought this on herself. SHE moved out and took their daughter even as Bo begged her to stay. She deserves what she gets IMO. Barly forever!! :wub:

karmakatch63

sandyeggo1
Jan 12 2010, 11:33 PM
Sam09
Dragonish1

Way to go Bo.
You know, if you were even a little bit right about the way Bo feels, he wouldn't be confused at all.
You know, even if you were the Pope, I would not accept your judgment about right or wrong when it comes to pretend people and a pretend couple.

six
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 12 2010, 08:40 PM
sandyeggo1
Jan 12 2010, 08:36 PM
This new Bo is such a loser. Who cares about his confusion and who he loves and who he's mad at. I think they should both dump the creep and leave him all alone with his right hand and six pack of beer.
LoL. Sounds like Sharon/Nick/Phyllis on Y&R.
I clearly missed his prime, because of not, it's a mystery to me how the current Nick managed to be at the center of such a long running triangle.

These things are pretty entertaining from the outside. :popcorn:

FanODays

I'm not a Bo and Carly fan necessarily but I am beyond tired of Hope having that pained look on her face when Bo disappoints her because he dares to have a thought that she hasn't approved of. The only thing he did wrong in terms of getting Ciara back was that it wasn't what Hope wanted. I am tired of watching her take away his manhood and if Carly makes him feel strong again, then go for it.

Hope left Bo and is now mad at how he's acting. What about when she left him and slept with Patrick and then turned up pregnant thinking it was Patrick's? Or when they thought Zack was John's? Both times he stood by her but she can't seem to do it for him.

I really wonder if Bo and Hope are over. Days is obviously going in new directions, hence half the cast being new characters, so why keep Bo and Hope together? What's sad, is that given the way Hope is acting, I'm not sure even I want them together anymore.

Daysfan38

Hope needs to accept the fact that Bo is done with her shit.

kandyo

FanODays
Jan 13 2010, 09:49 AM
I'm not a Bo and Carly fan necessarily but I am beyond tired of Hope having that pained look on her face when Bo disappoints her because he dares to have a thought that she hasn't approved of. The only thing he did wrong in terms of getting Ciara back was that it wasn't what Hope wanted. I am tired of watching her take away his manhood and if Carly makes him feel strong again, then go for it.

Hope left Bo and is now mad at how he's acting. What about when she left him and slept with Patrick and then turned up pregnant thinking it was Patrick's? Or when they thought Zack was John's? Both times he stood by her but she can't seem to do it for him.

I really wonder if Bo and Hope are over. Days is obviously going in new directions, hence half the cast being new characters, so why keep Bo and Hope together? What's sad, is that given the way Hope is acting, I'm not sure even I want them together anymore.
Once again, why do people forget the reason she left and went off to that Island... Billie in Bed with Bo even though Bo was drunk...Hope didn't know that as Billie said "Make love to me again Bo". Anyway because of Billie and Chelsea and those ridiculous Emails about divorce, Hope slept with Patrick and at the very same time (split screen of the two couples) Bo was sleeping with Billie. As far as John is concerned.....hello....it was GINA.....not Hope. Hope was horrified when she found out what had happened. Besides Bo got Billie pregnant and that was real. Hope is the one that told Bo he needs to be with Billie and to leave Hope alone. She wouldn't even let him kiss her like he wanted to do because he was married to Billie....unlike Carly who has no morals or cares that she is bedding a married man.

Why shouldn't Hope be upset to find out her husband and the succubus is having sex. Whether they are together right now or not, they are still married....Carly moved in and attached herself to poor Bo. She won't leave him alone for Hope and Bo to even get together to talk....because she shows up like a bad penny....whether at Bo's house or Maggie's house. She is a clinging albatross.

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

rosecarrington
Jan 12 2010, 08:30 PM
vulnerable looking for an exscape my asss!!!thats a lame fucking excuse for a cheating ass son of a bitch....fuck bo that dyslexic bitch!!!
I'm all for free speech, but this is way below the belt. I'm sure you realize that Peter has dyslexia, not Bo, and has done incredibly well to overcome it and become one of the best actors on Daytime. It's something to be inspired by, not to be used as ammunition in a spiteful attack. How disappointing!!!

hopperl

I really, really LOVED Bo and Carly back in the day. I think that it was something that needed to be witnessed maybe to understand the depth of the relationship. Especially the way that Carly actually fell in love with Shawn Douglas first and was the "motherly figure" he so desparately needed after Hope died and Bo wasn't coping. The funny thing is, I thought the whole Bo/Carly relationship was actually the most respectful to Bope because the entire first year of them back in the 90's it was Bo's love for Hope and their relationship that kept him and Carly apart. There is really no length of time that would fully bring that to light currently. Bo has always been Carly's rock and vice versa, that really was the basis for their whole relationship. Again they find themselves in that situation. I think they have really turned Hope into this strange whining, spitefull, back-biting character, which I am not a fan of. I do, however, believe that Carly is the only really believable obstacle for Bope. That is the point of soap operas is to find a way to always challenge your "couples". Otherwise, these shows would be sit-coms if every episode wrapped things up in a nice neat package. I still like Bo and Carly and I wish the set up might have been different and still believe unfortunately that Bope is the end game. I will enjoy it while it lasts though, and I am not opposed to Carly shacking up with another Dr. and ending the nightmare that is DanHoe.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Bo is a jerk!! That's MY opinion. He's almost starting to make E.J. look decent.
(NOT)

Dr. Chip

I have followed Bo and Hope's story from the beginning, and I hate what's happening to the characters. Hope has been so out of character from the beginning of this story, and I think Bo going to bed with Carly is definitely out of character. Even the stupid Billie/Patrick crap made more sense than this.

Bo and Carly had a history, yes, but even back then Billie lurked in the background. When Carly "died," Bo moved on. When she was revealed to be alive and left him for Lawrence, he moved on again. And rarely has her name been mentioned for almost 20 years. That he would jump into bed with her now is absurd.

I just can't excuse Bo sleeping with Carly. It is so wrong for this character.

Even though I didn't like Marlena cheating on Roman with John, that was soooooo different. John had been "Roman" for so long, and she was having to choose between two "husbands." In that case, I felt for Marlena and could sort of excuse what she did. Not this time. This situation really bugs me.

sandyeggo1

Sam09
Jan 13 2010, 09:26 AM
sandyeggo1
Jan 12 2010, 11:33 PM
Sam09
Dragonish1

Way to go Bo.
You know, even if you were the Pope, I would not accept your judgment about right or wrong when it comes to pretend people and a pretend couple.
It's not a judgement about what's right and wrong. It's just the obvious facts of the storyline. If Bo was so over Hope because she was all the things you describe (very inaccurately btw) then he wouldn't be confused would he? He would just move on with Carly and never look back.

Oooh, but that's not what's happening and not what's reported in the mags is it? So either the show is wrong, or you are.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

rosecarrington
Jan 12 2010, 08:30 PM
vulnerable looking for an exscape my asss!!!thats a lame fucking excuse for a cheating ass son of a bitch....fuck bo that dyslexic bitch!!!
Dude, that is NOT COOL. Not cool at all.

rosecarrington

ok....let me clear up something really fast,before i am looked at as this evil person....my comments are strickly at the characters not the brilliant actors themselves,i dont know anything about these actors personal lives,and has never even read into their personal lives,so if i have offended anyone that is your hang-up not mine...like i said strickly characteristic,have lots of respect for all the great actors.......

slayer2
Member Avatar

Quote:

I'm all for free speech, but this is way below the belt. I'm sure you realize that Peter has dyslexia, not Bo, and has done incredibly well to overcome it and become one of the best actors on Daytime. It's something to be inspired by, not to be used as ammunition in a spiteful attack. How disappointing!!!

How else could you mean that rose? Is Bo dyslexic? At any rate, I don't give a flying fuck about Hope, never liked her, never gave a shit, sick of mothers thinking they have a right to deprive good fathers of their children because they are pissed off at them, prefer Carly and Bo, always have and always will.

greatguy1901
Member Avatar

I'm glad to see Bo move on with Carly. Hope has been treating him like garbage for years with her holier-than-thou attitude. Bo tried endlessly to please her and begged her to come home; Hope wanted none of it. That is, until Carly showed up and now, all of a sudden, she realizes how much she loves Bo and wants to make things work. Give me a break! Hope told him she wanted a divorce how many times now? I give Bo credit for hanging on as long as he did. Hope ended that marriage all on her own. She lost whatever entitlement she had to him when she moved out and told him she was going to file papers. I'm sick of watching Hope use Bo as her punching bag.

Hope has played the victim card one too many times for me! I'm not buying it this time around. What Bo and Carly did was wrong, but it's not as cut and dry as Hope is making it out to be (e.g., "how dare you sleep with my husband"). Hope intented to end her marriage, which means she's denouncing Bo as her husband. It's funny how he's all of a sudden "her husband" when it's convenient for her. Also, let's not forget that Hope hasn't considered moving on as well. She asked Justin to help her move on from Bo just a few weeks ago. They've been growing much closer lately and were kissing in Vivian's room (c'mon, they couldn't have thought of another excuse to be in there?). And, considering Bo's argument with Justin, Bo has valid reason to believe that something is going on between the two of them.

I think what we're seeing here is Bo's rebellious streak making an appearance. His whole world is crumbling around him and he's finished being the "good guy punching bag." He's finding comfort when his "wife" bailed on him and he's not denying himself of it. And why should he? HOPE LEFT HIM. If Bo makes Carly happy and Carly makes Bo happy, they shouldn't deny themselves. Granted, Bo should follow through with the divorce now (even if Hope doesn't want it). Although I would understand if he doesn't press the issue right away considering Hope just lost her uncle, etc. Either way, I'm so happy to see Bo with a backbone again!! Rock on Barly!

karmakatch63

rosecarrington
Jan 13 2010, 07:23 PM
ok....let me clear up something really fast,before i am looked at as this evil person....my comments are strickly at the characters not the brilliant actors themselves,i dont know anything about these actors personal lives,and has never even read into their personal lives,so if i have offended anyone that is your hang-up not mine...like i said strickly characteristic,have lots of respect for all the great actors.......
You are always quite clear rose. We get it. It's not hard to figure your game.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply