Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Peter Reckell on Bo, Hope - and Carly; Sony Interview
Topic Started: Jan 12 2010, 06:42 PM (6,557 Views)
sandyeggo1

greatguy1901
Jan 13 2010, 08:35 PM
... She lost whatever entitlement she had to him when she moved out and told him she was going to file papers.
You know that didn't happen right?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rosecarrington

apparently your pretty much wrapped up in this non fictional storyline.....oh one more rant stay the fuck out of my business....

mysteryqueen

sick of hope acting so self righteous bo isn't blameless either but let's face facts hope started this by leaving with ciara it's very sad when the only grown-up is a little girl grow up you two yolur daughter needs her parents not a couple of spoiled brats

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

rosecarrington
Jan 13 2010, 10:42 PM
apparently your pretty much wrapped up in this non fictional storyline.....oh one more rant stay the fuck out of my business....
oh my goodness...common...
youre the one that was posting very rude stuff... you never clarified about anything until you saw us responding to what you said and you still didn't clarify anything! lol
if you dont want us in your "business" and replying to your comments then dont post!

cassie1013

Kenny
Jan 12 2010, 08:34 PM
Weebs79
Jan 12 2010, 08:33 PM
I totally agree with Peter's pov. Hope is the one who started all this.
Actually, the writers are the ones who started it by ruining Hope and having her act like such a stupid bitch, LoL.

But I agree, she's far from blameless in this situation.
LOL, we're not quite there yet. And Hope doesn't seem to want Bo back, so... or not yet, anyway.

Daysfan38

sandyeggo1
Jan 13 2010, 06:02 PM
Sam09
Jan 13 2010, 09:26 AM
sandyeggo1
Jan 12 2010, 11:33 PM
Sam09
Jan 12 2010, 10:28 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
You know, if you were even a little bit right about the way Bo feels, he wouldn't be confused at all.
You know, even if you were the Pope, I would not accept your judgment about right or wrong when it comes to pretend people and a pretend couple.
It's not a judgement about what's right and wrong. It's just the obvious facts of the storyline. If Bo was so over Hope because she was all the things you describe (very inaccurately btw) then he wouldn't be confused would he? He would just move on with Carly and never look back.

Oooh, but that's not what's happening and not what's reported in the mags is it? So either the show is wrong, or you are.
The mags aren't always right. :laugh:

Beth
Member Avatar

Sam09
Jan 12 2010, 10:28 PM
Dragonish1
Jan 12 2010, 06:55 PM
Fuck Bo. He is just a jerk. Marriages have issues. You don't get to go screw your ex-women or men when it suits you. Bo did this while wearing his freaking wedding ring. He was not legally seperated. He hadn't even filed for divorce. He is nothing but a cheap excuse for a hero and husband. HATE HIM.
Fuck Hope. She left Bo, three times in three years. She has called him a bad father. She has recoiled at his touch. She has turned down every freaking attempt he has made to work TOGETHER to fix their marriage. She has done this for years. She gave more trust and respect to Franco, to Patrick and now to Justin. She mocks Bo's visions, after having left him for not sharing them.

She's told Bo it's over several time, hired a lawyer to make sure she gets to make all the decisions about Ciara, and she's been trashing Bo to his own family. Sometimes when a person says something often enough it is believed. ONE person alone cannot fix the marriage. Bo tried and tried and tried. Hope gave him the finger and told him the only thing that he could have done is admit he is wrong to her in everything. BS

Sometimes even a good guy gets tired of getting treated like a piece of trash. Hope put this into motion. Bo tried repeatedly to mend things for months. Hope throws temper tantrums. Bo got tired of it.
Way to go Bo.
I couldn't have said it better. :hail:

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 12 2010, 08:05 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 12 2010, 07:16 PM
That is why it's not rushed having Bo sleep with Carly now. It's not a new relationship. It's a rekindling of one. They are both vulnerable and looking for an escape. It makes perfect sense.
If more time had been spent with Bo and Carly discussing their past together, it wouldn't have seemed quite so abrupt to newer viewers, IMO.
She's new to me.

I see the show bending over backwards to try and make me feel sorry for her, but when she slept with Bo, that was it. Now it appears that she came to town with getting Bo back, finding her daughter was an after thought.

No pity from me, just a wish that Viv would bury her permanently.
Edited by SpriteEyes, Jan 15 2010, 08:29 AM.

4everccfan

I'm loving the story...and for all the posts, interviews and DOOL latest ratings is Working! Bravo DOOL for finally giving us a potential s/l...not the same boring stuff. :popcorn:

AlisonLou

It is the same old boring stuff. Did you watch the Bo/Billie/Hope/Patrick fiasco? 3 or 4 years ago? It's basically a rerun of that. Let me guess. Hope sleeps with Justin next. Hope ends up pregnant to Justin. Justin turns out to be bad. Bo saves Hope. Baby turns out to be Bo's or Hope miscarries. Oh and Carly's kid Melanie somehow turns out to be Bo's. Eventually Bo and Hope get back together. Been there done that. These writers are recycling the scripts from 3 or 4 years ago. This whole sexcapade with Bo/Carly/Hope/Justin is so dull because we have all seen it before. I wish we would see more of Ciara in this sl though.

rosecarrington

yayyy,Justin@Hope on wednesday cant wait...just hopes that it can blossom into something real,nothing like that BO/Carly catastrophe,have a feeling that this is going to be a huge story,prompting Hope and ciara into a new life with Justin,i think he is going to be the one thats their for them big time...hopefullly by then Bo will be over his little infacuation for carly, sending him into a jealous rage....

AlisonLou

Justin and Hope are not going to become a couple from what I have been told. They would never work as a couple anyway. Justin's too boring for Hope and there is no chemistry between these two. This interview with Peter gives me nothing new and he pretty much said all this stuff in an interview 3 months ago! Nothing new.
Edited by AlisonLou, Jan 17 2010, 07:30 PM.

cassie1013

AlisonLou
Jan 15 2010, 08:49 AM
It is the same old boring stuff. Did you watch the Bo/Billie/Hope/Patrick fiasco? 3 or 4 years ago? It's basically a rerun of that. Let me guess. Hope sleeps with Justin next. Hope ends up pregnant to Justin. Justin turns out to be bad. Bo saves Hope. Baby turns out to be Bo's or Hope miscarries. Oh and Carly's kid Melanie somehow turns out to be Bo's. Eventually Bo and Hope get back together. Been there done that. These writers are recycling the scripts from 3 or 4 years ago. This whole sexcapade with Bo/Carly/Hope/Justin is so dull because we have all seen it before. I wish we would see more of Ciara in this sl though.
I agree to an extent but the problem in that story is that Patrick and Billie were HORRIBLE interlopers. No one really had chemistry in that story line.... it was bad, all around.

But you know Hope's gonna be pregnant again... it seems obvious. I don't know why. I know it would be repetitious, but just seems like a road they like to do with "good girl" Hope (who has been in WTD situations the last TWO times).

rosecarrington

well u never know what could happen in the bedroom..who knows maybe Hope can get ole Justin in a headlock doggystyle..and bring the dog out in him....Rufffffffffffff.LOL, or better yet he can maybe get Hope's groove back..he could have something that Bo doesn't have...bammm!!!

DOOL1965

SpriteEyes
Jan 15 2010, 08:28 AM
Kenny
Jan 12 2010, 08:05 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 12 2010, 07:16 PM
That is why it's not rushed having Bo sleep with Carly now. It's not a new relationship. It's a rekindling of one. They are both vulnerable and looking for an escape. It makes perfect sense.
If more time had been spent with Bo and Carly discussing their past together, it wouldn't have seemed quite so abrupt to newer viewers, IMO.
She's new to me.

I see the show bending over backwards to try and make me feel sorry for her, but when she slept with Bo, that was it. Now it appears that she came to town with getting Bo back, finding her daughter was an after thought.

Very well said. I have thought this ever since she came to town. She's not new to me. I didn't like her the first time that she was on DOOL and I can't stand her this time.
Edited by DOOL1965, Jan 17 2010, 08:55 PM.

rosecarrington

well...i watched them back in the day,thought they were a great couple...but now since she returned,not interested,i for some reason just cannot look at them they make me nautious..no bullshit...i literally loved her back in the day..but now its wierd how i can't stand her now..and bo as soon as i see his face on the screen i have to FF,i don't even want to look at him anymore....

AlisonLou

I feel the same way you do. I was a fan of Bo and Carly too. But now they are just soo boring. And I hate that they brought Carly back to come between Bo and Hope. They have changed the character of Carly. And she is now becoming unlikeable. The writing has not been great for this sl. In fact it has been horrible. I wish the writers would read these comments. Maybe then they would realise how the fans truely felt. I do believe this will backfire on the writers. People are sick of long drawn out storylines. I'd rather see them age Ciara and have Ciara like Hope fall for a rebel like Bo and see Bo and Hope deal with their daughter falling for a guy that was like Bo when he was younger. It would be alot better then a tired old triangle.
Edited by AlisonLou, Jan 18 2010, 12:17 AM.

cassie1013

Yeah, I'm on the "Barly" for pure plot sake, but they seem boring to me as well. I don't know if they really have chemistry. Again, it's GREAT story and I like the suspense they've built around Bope... but I think Carly has better chemistry with other characters. Either way, it's randomly Kristian Alfonso that has reeled me into this story, and hardcore. Didn't expect that.

Cerulean
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Jan 15 2010, 08:28 AM
She's new to me.

New to me and not sympathetic. If Carly wasn't going to kill Vivian too, then she was a damn fool for killing Lawrence, and then leading a woman who buried her alive straight to her adult daughter. It's too late to play momma now, and Melanie would be perfectly safe if left alone. Story would work better if Melanie was indifferent to Carly now, and grew to hate her after the truth comes out.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Cerulean
Jan 18 2010, 10:49 AM
If Carly wasn't going to kill Vivian too, then she was a damn fool for killing Lawrence, and then leading a woman who buried her alive straight to her adult daughter. It's too late to play momma now, and Melanie would be perfectly safe if left alone. Story would work better if Melanie was indifferent to Carly now, and grew to hate her after the truth comes out.
That's where the story is weak for me. If Carly was so willing to kill her husband to protect her daughter, why hasn't she done the same thing to Vivian yet? She knows that Vivian is digging around for information and she's getting close to the truth, so why not stick a knife in her gut as well?

Also, it's silly how Carly is making it so painfully obvious that Melanie is her daughter by acting uber-protective over this girl who's nothing but a complete stranger to her. Then again, the writing on this show has been silly for quite some time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply