Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Peter Reckell on Bo, Hope - and Carly; Sony Interview
Topic Started: Jan 12 2010, 06:42 PM (6,689 Views)
Morganarose

Bo and Hope aren't going to disappear anytime soon....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sandyeggo1

Morganarose
Jan 25 2010, 11:59 AM
Bo and Hope aren't going to disappear anytime soon....
No, I don't think they are going anywhere either. ;)

DOOL1965

I don't think that PR/Bo and KA/Hope are going anywhere. This is the couple that has kept people with DOOL for 20 plus years. The rest of this comment is JMO. If PR was to leave DOOL or KA was to leave DOOL, I would perfer both of them to leave at the same time together as a couple. I have been with DOOL from the beginning and I have been with Bo and Hope faithfully all the way. I have watched all of the couples that I liked slowly disappear and if Bo and Hope are ever to be separated for good, I would just as soon them leave DOOL together as a couple. This is one couple that has paid their dues and should have really good sl while being kept together as a couple and out front. I have always wondered why the writers can only write exciting and interesting sl about breaking up a couple instead of keeping a couple together with interesting and exciting sl. Either way they have to write a sl. So why can't they write interesting and exciting sl for Bo and Hope together as a couple instead of separating them? This makes no sense to me. Do the writers not have any creativity in them, so they just keep recycling stories so to speak.?

sandyeggo1

DOOL1965
Jan 25 2010, 02:44 PM
I don't think that PR/Bo and KA/Hope are going anywhere. This is the couple that has kept people with DOOL for 20 plus years. The rest of this comment is JMO. If PR was to leave DOOL or KA was to leave DOOL, I would perfer both of them to leave at the same time together as a couple. I have been with DOOL from the beginning and I have been with Bo and Hope faithfully all the way. I have watched all of the couples that I liked slowly disappear and if Bo and Hope are ever to be separated for good, I would just as soon them leave DOOL together as a couple. This is one couple that has paid their dues and should have really good sl while being kept together as a couple and out front. I have always wondered why the writers can only write exciting and interesting sl about breaking up a couple instead of keeping a couple together with interesting and exciting sl. Either way they have to write a sl. So why can't they write interesting and exciting sl for Bo and Hope together as a couple instead of separating them? This makes no sense to me. Do the writers not have any creativity in them, so they just keep recycling stories so to speak.?
Actually most of the best Bo and Hope storylines have been when they were together as a couple (married or pretending to be married). The 3 prisms, The Dragon/England, Stockholm, Aremid. The interloper storylines always keep them on the front burner too, but it's the lazy way.

DOOL1965

sandyeggo1
Jan 25 2010, 02:55 PM
DOOL1965
Jan 25 2010, 02:44 PM
Actually most of the best Bo and Hope storylines have been when they were together as a couple (married or pretending to be married). The 3 prisms, The Dragon/England, Stockholm, Aremid. The interloper storylines always keep them on the front burner too, but it's the lazy way.
Those were all good sl. Those kinds of sl were great and Bo and Hope were out front. There was some creatitity involved in writing those sl for Bo and Hope. What happened to the writers? I don't care much for the lazy way of keeping them on the front burner with interlopers, especially when it is a character like Carly, that I hate.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply