Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler pics 1/12
Topic Started: Jan 12 2010, 06:53 PM (5,615 Views)
Red Mist
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 12 2010, 07:17 PM
LovingDays
Jan 12 2010, 07:16 PM
http://www.soaptownusa.com/looselips.html
scroll down you will see a pic of Lawrence & Vivian
Is that a dream sequence too?
I hope Viv is just plain crazy and is talking to his ghost.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

No, the "visions of revenge" actually refers to the fantasy sequence of Vivian shooting Melanie - I just send the stuff in, I don't choose the photos, LOL.
Edited by OneBadKitty, Jan 12 2010, 07:26 PM.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Get em Viv!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoopage, OBK. Much appreciated.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 12 2010, 07:22 PM
OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2010, 07:20 PM
OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2010, 07:11 PM
Vivian is pointing the gun at Melanie and she shoots her - it's a dream sequence, however.
Whoops, wrong episode!

Vivian does have a fantasy about shooting Melanie but then she goes to Bo's house with a gun (as seen in the photo) and Carly and Melanie are both there.

Melanie/Phillip photo is not from their wedding, that's a few episodes later.
This is why I'm not ready to believe that Lawrence is alive. There seems to be alot of fantasies coming up LOL.

So, she does hold Carly and Melanie at gunpoint? This must be at the end of the month/beginning of sweeps.
Well....

Carly does end up in the hospital.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2010, 07:27 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 12 2010, 07:22 PM
OneBadKitty
OneBadKitty
Vivian is pointing the gun at Melanie and she shoots her - it's a dream sequence, however.
Whoops, wrong episode!

Vivian does have a fantasy about shooting Melanie but then she goes to Bo's house with a gun (as seen in the photo) and Carly and Melanie are both there.

This is why I'm not ready to believe that Lawrence is alive. There seems to be alot of fantasies coming up LOL.

So, she does hold Carly and Melanie at gunpoint? This must be at the end of the month/beginning of sweeps.
Well....

Interesting...

Perhaps she saves Melanie's life.

Bradyclan

Ugh, I didn't want Mel to be Carly's.. She was cool as she was... Also, if she turns out to be Bo' s daughter,I'm going to hurl...

Although, a scene with Chelsea, Max and Melanie after that reveal would be quite interesting lol

six
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
OneBadKitty
Whoops, wrong episode!

Melanie's at Bo's? Does she know who Carly is at that point?

Kenny
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2010, 07:27 PM
Well....

I'm confused.

Surely Vivian's revenge doesn't begin and end that quickly. If it's really as simple as walking into Bope's house and shooting Carly, well... that's much ado about nothing, LoL. She could've done that months ago. And after attempting murder, I can't see the police just letting Vivian freely walk the streets of Salem, so with her showing her hand so publicly like this, something else has gotta happen.

six
Member Avatar

Bradyclan
Jan 12 2010, 07:30 PM
Ugh, I didn't want Mel to be Carly's.. She was cool as she was... Also, if she turns out to be Bo' s daughter,I'm going to hurl...

Although, a scene with Chelsea, Max and Melanie after that reveal would be quite interesting lol
She won't be Bo's. She's slept with Philip several times, and the writers won't go there.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Kenny, I'm just a confused as you are. I don't even know if Carly being in the hospital is because of Vivian. Will post details as I get them.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Can't wait for Vivian to try to stop Melanie and Phillip from marrying. No way will she let her "son" get married to Carly's daughter.

Harmony233

so do we know if Melanie knows that she is Carlys daughter yet or not?

Sariah
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Crap. I was hoping Phelony would be done by the time the wedding was over. I guess this means Nathan won't be riding a motorcycle into the church.

Sariah
Member Avatar

six
Jan 12 2010, 07:32 PM
She won't be Bo's. She's slept with Philip several times, and the writers won't go there.
Seriously? This is Days. They had lots of uncle/niece loving with Max, and Philip once made out with his sister, Cassie (and didn't Lucas try to have sex with her? Lots of kissing there too). I don't think incest is much of a problem for them.

Edited by Sariah, Jan 12 2010, 08:42 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

At first, I thought that was Rafe choking Arianna. But it's Troy.

I'm excited for the truth about Melanie being Carly's daughter to be revealed. Even if it's not revealed to the rest of the characters, it'll be a nice change for Bo and Carly to refer to her daughter as "Melanie" rather than "my daughter," "your daughter," "she," "her."

Philip and Melanie look great together in that pic. Finally, some mature styling for Molly Burnett!

six
Member Avatar

Sariah
Jan 12 2010, 08:41 PM
six
Seriously? This is Days. They had lots of uncle/niece loving with Max, and Philip once made out with his sister, Cassie (and didn't Lucas try to have sex with her? Lots of kissing there too). I don't think incest is much of a problem for them.

Days made it clear that the only reason they went there is because Max was adopted. It's not a good excuse, but they know no one is going to want phelanie if Mel is a Kirakis, and they're not going to kill their quad.

Eric83
Member Avatar

six
Jan 12 2010, 09:24 PM
Sariah
six

Days made it clear that the only reason they went there is because Max was adopted. It's not a good excuse, but they know no one is going to want phelanie if Mel is a Kirakis, and they're not going to kill their quad.
Yeah, with all the incest jokes about DAYS I don't think anyone "blood" related has ever been together right? It's always been almost related kind of like Shawn and Belle. If it wasn't for Bo being Victor's son, Shelle would be an incest couple LOL. :laugh:

EDIT: Sariah, I don't think Philip and Cassie ever kissed, because Cassie knew Philip was her brother long before he did. And Lucas wasn't even in Cassie's orbit, so I doubt he tried sleeping with her but maybe he did. :shrug: :shrug:
Edited by Eric83, Jan 12 2010, 09:28 PM.

six
Member Avatar

ga68153
Jan 12 2010, 09:27 PM
six
Sariah
six

Yeah, with all the incest jokes about DAYS I don't think anyone "blood" related has ever been together right? It's always been almost related kind of like Shawn and Belle. If it wasn't for Bo being Victor's son, Shelle would be an incest couple LOL. :laugh:

EDIT: Sariah, I don't think Philip and Cassie ever kissed, because Cassie knew Philip was her brother long before he did. And Lucas wasn't even in Cassie's orbit, so I doubt he tried sleeping with her but maybe he did. :shrug: :shrug:
Actually, I think Lucas and Cassie did make out...

Since Cassie apparently no longer exists, though, I guess it never happened.

I don't remember blood relatives ever sleeping together. IIRC, two of the Horton siblings dated because both of them had amnesia or something, but that was long before my time, and idk the details or how far it went.

Eric83
Member Avatar

six
Jan 12 2010, 09:32 PM
ga68153
Jan 12 2010, 09:27 PM
six
Sariah

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Actually, I think Lucas and Cassie did make out...

Since Cassie apparently no longer exists, though, I guess it never happened.

I don't remember blood relatives ever sleeping together. IIRC, two of the Horton siblings dated because both of them had amnesia or something, but that was long before my time, and idk the details or how far it went.
The two horton siblings were Tom Jr. and Marie. I don't know if they slept together, but they were engaged. Tommy had amnesia from the Vietnam War and had a completely new face as it had been damaged in war.
Edited by Eric83, Jan 12 2010, 09:34 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply