Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler pics 1/12
Topic Started: Jan 12 2010, 06:53 PM (5,629 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kevc1980
Jan 12 2010, 07:42 PM
Can't wait for Vivian to try to stop Melanie and Phillip from marrying. No way will she let her "son" get married to Carly's daughter.
Wonder how Vivian will go about her revenge.

I'm not sure how I feel about her resorting to a gun. That's not really her style.

I would think Old School Vivian (to go with her old school hair... I really wonder if what we're seeing on screen now is finally what they taped after Vivian started airing and TPTB at the show took the early criticism's of Viv's hair to heart) would threaten Bo and Carly to kill Melanie if they don't tell her that she's their child together or some way otherwise would blackmail them into making that claim.

That would stop the Phil-Mel wedding as Mel would think Phil is her uncle (and not an Uncle Max to make it OK) without Vivian getting her hands dirty when it comes to her relationship with Phillip. That would punish Carly because Melanie would be devastated and hate Carly even more that she let her get as far as she did in her relationship with Phillip without saying anything and Mel would not want anything to do with her or Bo. Bo would be punished for helping Carly and his relationship with Hope would be even worse straits than it already is and things would probably get pretty tense with Carly too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

six
Jan 12 2010, 09:32 PM
I don't remember blood relatives ever sleeping together. IIRC, two of the Horton siblings dated because both of them had amnesia or something, but that was long before my time, and idk the details or how far it went.
Hadn't Tony and Renee already slept together when Lee's diary came out that said they were brother and sister?

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

IMissAremid
Jan 12 2010, 09:39 PM
Kevc1980
Jan 12 2010, 07:42 PM
Can't wait for Vivian to try to stop Melanie and Phillip from marrying. No way will she let her "son" get married to Carly's daughter.

I'm not sure how I feel about her resorting to a gun. That's not really her style.

I would think Old School Vivian (to go with her old school hair... I really wonder if what we're seeing on screen now is finally what they taped after Vivian started airing and TPTB at the show took the early criticism's of Viv's hair to heart) would threaten Bo and Carly to kill Melanie if they don't tell her that she's their child together or some way otherwise would blackmail them into making that claim.

That would stop the Phil-Mel wedding as Mel would think Phil is her uncle (and not an Uncle Max to make it OK) without Vivian getting her hands dirty when it comes to her relationship with Phillip. That would punish Carly because Melanie would be devastated and hate Carly even more that she let her get as far as she did in her relationship with Phillip without saying anything and Mel would not want anything to do with her or Bo. Bo would be punished for helping Carly and his relationship with Hope would be even worse straits than it already is and things would probably get pretty tense with Carly too.
Hmm nice idea. I could see her doing that, just to save face with Phil.

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
With any hope, she'll find out that Melanie is Carly's daughter and try to stop the wedding. We haven't had a good old-fashioned wedding interruptus in quite a while, have we?

As for a gun not being Vivian's style, I'm not so sure about that. The first time we ever saw her she was putting bullet holes in a man, LoL.

six
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jan 12 2010, 09:41 PM
six
Jan 12 2010, 09:32 PM
I don't remember blood relatives ever sleeping together. IIRC, two of the Horton siblings dated because both of them had amnesia or something, but that was long before my time, and idk the details or how far it went.
Hadn't Tony and Renee already slept together when Lee's diary came out that said they were brother and sister?

Good question. That was before my time. If they did, how long after that did it come out that Tony wasn't biologically a Dimera?

Thanks, ga68153

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2010, 07:27 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 12 2010, 07:22 PM
OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2010, 07:20 PM
OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2010, 07:11 PM
Vivian is pointing the gun at Melanie and she shoots her - it's a dream sequence, however.
Whoops, wrong episode!

Vivian does have a fantasy about shooting Melanie but then she goes to Bo's house with a gun (as seen in the photo) and Carly and Melanie are both there.

Melanie/Phillip photo is not from their wedding, that's a few episodes later.
This is why I'm not ready to believe that Lawrence is alive. There seems to be alot of fantasies coming up LOL.

So, she does hold Carly and Melanie at gunpoint? This must be at the end of the month/beginning of sweeps.
Well....

Carly does end up in the hospital.
Uh, oh. She's fodder for Daniel now. :D

Days4Life

As for Vivian's revenge, when she gave the brooch to Philip for Melanie to have at their wedding, I was visualizing her dipping the pin in poison and Melanie sticking herself and going into a coma...wasn't that a fairy tale? Anyway, that couldn't happen now because Viv doesn't know the identity of the daughter, but at the real wedding...maybe.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Jan 12 2010, 09:53 PM
As for Vivian's revenge, when she gave the brooch to Philip for Melanie to have at their wedding, I was visualizing her dipping the pin in poison and Melanie sticking herself and going into a coma...wasn't that a fairy tale? Anyway, that couldn't happen now because Viv doesn't know the identity of the daughter, but at the real wedding...maybe.
I thought the same thing. That would be a fun little twist.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 12 2010, 09:54 PM
Days4Life
Except that we just had a girl in a coma as a result of poisoning by a crazy mother figure just a few months ago, LoL.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 12 2010, 09:44 PM
IMissAremid
With any hope, she'll find out that Melanie is Carly's daughter and try to stop the wedding. We haven't had a good old-fashioned wedding interruptus in quite a while, have we?

As for a gun not being Vivian's style, I'm not so sure about that. The first time we ever saw her she was putting bullet holes in a man, LoL.

I stand corrected. :D

Great clip, Kenny.

lysie
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 12 2010, 09:54 PM
Days4Life
LOL. That would basically be Sleeping Beauty, and we just did Snow White.

kitkat
Member Avatar

I read a spoiler from loose lips that says...

Spoiler: click to toggle

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

kitkat
Jan 13 2010, 12:19 AM
I read a spoiler from loose lips that says...

Spoiler: click to toggle
You read correctly! :wave:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ejanna 4-LYFE!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 13 2010, 12:26 AM
Ejanna 4-LYFE!
I can kinda dig that one. They'd be bringing the pretty, that's for sure.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Ejanna 4-LYFE!
You know, that actually would be pretty interesting. As bored as I am with this baby stuff, I've been enjoying the banter between E.J. and Anna.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 13 2010, 12:28 AM
Kenny
Ejanna 4-LYFE!
You know, that actually would be pretty interesting. As bored as I am with this baby stuff, I've been enjoying the banter between E.J. and Anna.
Actually, by EJanna, I meant EJ/Arianna, LoL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OneBadKitty
Kenny
Ejanna 4-LYFE!
I can kinda dig that one. They'd be bringing the pretty, that's for sure.
I'm all for it. They have an electric chemistry and Lindsey Hartley usually excels against rich male characters LOL.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 13 2010, 12:29 AM
Mason
Kenny
Ejanna 4-LYFE!
Actually, by EJanna, I meant EJ/Arianna, LoL.
Oh. Well, I want them together too, so whatevs, LoL.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I figure EJ has pretty much written off Nicole and when Sami finds out he's behind the kidnapping, I hope she tells him to fry upside down over the roasting eternal fires of hell.

Of course, Arianna might tell him the same thing. Damn.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply