Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler pics 1/12
Topic Started: Jan 12 2010, 06:53 PM (5,672 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jan 13 2010, 12:31 AM
I figure EJ has pretty much written off Nicole and when Sami finds out he's behind the kidnapping, I hope she tells him to fry upside down over the roasting eternal fires of hell.

Of course, Arianna might tell him the same thing. Damn.
*sigh*

I wish Arianna were more like Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I can't wait for Sami to learn what EJ did. In today's episode, Sami mentioned how the kidnapping had changed her and how she would kill whoever did it. I think this may set up Sami to show signs of "old" Sami. Her and EJ work much better when they are against each other. Those scenes last June when they fought in the funeral home after Grace's death were fantastic!

James Scott and Lindsey Hartley just have IT together. Everytime they are in a scene it just screams HOT.

Cupcake06

Kenny
Jan 13 2010, 12:26 AM
Ejanna 4-LYFE!
:wub:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

EJ and Anna for the win! Since that'll never happen, I'll settle for EJ and Arianna.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I think I would like EJ and Arianna too.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Either one works for me. Although Anna would be YOW. She'd turn EJ into mincemeat in a minute flat. :wub:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

EJ and Anna do have some serious chemistry going on LOL.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

But Arianna's done time - a tough little cookie. She could probably kick EJ's ass.

I certainly hope SOMEONE is going to kick his ass.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I just noticed that I was made a "contributor."

*blushes* Aww shucks! :hug:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

six
Jan 12 2010, 09:32 PM
ga68153
Jan 12 2010, 09:27 PM
six
Jan 12 2010, 09:24 PM
Sariah
Jan 12 2010, 08:41 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Days made it clear that the only reason they went there is because Max was adopted. It's not a good excuse, but they know no one is going to want phelanie if Mel is a Kirakis, and they're not going to kill their quad.

EDIT: Sariah, I don't think Philip and Cassie ever kissed, because Cassie knew Philip was her brother long before he did. And Lucas wasn't even in Cassie's orbit, so I doubt he tried sleeping with her but maybe he did. :shrug: :shrug:
Actually, I think Lucas and Cassie did make out...

Since Cassie apparently no longer exists, though, I guess it never happened.

Cassie and Lucas were in a motel room kissing and rolling around in the bed getting all worked up to have sex but Rex butsted in and stopped them before they could do anything sexual.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jan 13 2010, 01:06 AM

:cheer:

You do it so well OBK :hail:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

^^^ That's probably the most fun Lucas has ever had, LMAO. :drunk:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OneBadKitty

You do deserve it. You've always been so good with your scoops and answering questions. Congrats! :dance:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

<----- Miss Rhi misses this kind of relationship on Days.....

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 13 2010, 01:14 AM
OneBadKitty

You do deserve it. You've always been so good with your scoops and answering questions. Congrats! :dance:
Thank you!! :cheer:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Poor Lucas. Cassie was probably the only girl he ever kissed who never cheated on him.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

PhoenixRising05
Jan 13 2010, 12:34 AM
I can't wait for Sami to learn what EJ did. In today's episode, Sami mentioned how the kidnapping had changed her and how she would kill whoever did it. I think this may set up Sami to show signs of "old" Sami.
If that was really the end result of this I could be more excited about it. But I seriously doubt it. Instead we'll probably get clueless Sami being duped by EJ until SuperRafe uncovers the truth and Sami will gasp and cry and not do any scheming herself in retaliation but let SuperRafe do all the work.

Instead of having Sami and Rafe address the real possible difficulties and issues with their situation, I think having EJ be the kidnapper doesn't have anything to do with getting EJ or Sami back to their original character states but is just an easy way for the writers to pimp SuperRafe the hero some more. :puke: I mean the whole bloody baby drama has been about HIM anyway so why should this latest twist in the story be any different.

Anyway, I thought you were one who didn't want to see "old" Sami and were certain that the way they "matured" her was the right way to go so what gives? Also, I'm pretty sure she threatened to kill Nicole a billion times but all she ever did to her was slap her a couple times and even then she let her hold the kid before she was taken away in handcuffs. Sami has no balls any more.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Jan 13 2010, 01:40 AM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 13 2010, 12:34 AM
I can't wait for Sami to learn what EJ did. In today's episode, Sami mentioned how the kidnapping had changed her and how she would kill whoever did it. I think this may set up Sami to show signs of "old" Sami.
If that was really the end result of this I could be more excited about it. But I seriously doubt it. Instead we'll probably get clueless Sami being duped by EJ until SuperRafe uncovers the truth and Sami will gasp and cry and not do any scheming herself in retaliation but let SuperRafe do all the work.

Instead of having Sami and Rafe address the real possible difficulties and issues with their situation, I think having EJ be the kidnapper doesn't have anything to do with getting EJ or Sami back to their original character states but is just an easy way for the writers to pimp SuperRafe the hero some more. :puke: I mean the whole bloody baby drama has been about HIM anyway so why should this latest twist in the story be any different.

Anyway, I thought you were one who didn't want to see "old" Sami and were certain that the way they "matured" her was the right way to go so what gives? Also, I'm pretty sure she threatened to kill Nicole a billion times but all she ever did to her was slap her a couple times and even then she let her hold the kid before she was taken away in handcuffs. Sami has no balls any more.
I don't mind signs of Sami's fiery side every now and then.

There was just something about what she said and how she said it that was like foreshadowing for me. I don't expect her to go back to her old ways (I would hate that) but seeing her some some signs would not be a bad thing IMO.

Maybe she didn't really go hard after Nicole but she did slap the truth out of her LOL.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Oh goodness, maybe this is EJ's goal to win the heart of the fair Arianna, the woman that has soothed him in his moment of "pain". What if when all is said and done and the truth comes forward Ari stands with EJ, realizing he loves his kids and her desiring to see him happy. :puke: Though I want to jump through the screen and choke EJ right now, I've enjoyed the EJ/Ari moments and will, I'm sure enjoy this one.

slayer2
Member Avatar

Quote:

Melanie/Phillip photo is not from their wedding, that's a few episodes later.

Not to be obtuse but, the wedding episode is a few episodes later or the photo was taken a few episodes later? Thanks for the pics whoever!
Edited by slayer2, Jan 13 2010, 03:01 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply