Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler pics 1/12
Topic Started: Jan 12 2010, 06:53 PM (5,646 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kenny
Jan 13 2010, 12:29 AM
Mason
Jan 13 2010, 12:28 AM
Kenny
Jan 13 2010, 12:26 AM
Ejanna 4-LYFE!
You know, that actually would be pretty interesting. As bored as I am with this baby stuff, I've been enjoying the banter between E.J. and Anna.
Actually, by EJanna, I meant EJ/Arianna, LoL.
LOL. I did the same thing. I used Ejanna for EJ/Anna, and was told that portmanteau was already taken!
I kinda like EJ/Anna, but what do you call them? Maybe EJ/Arianna could be Ejari?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OneBadKitty
Jan 13 2010, 01:04 AM
But Arianna's done time - a tough little cookie. She could probably kick EJ's ass.

I certainly hope SOMEONE is going to kick his ass.
What would be cool is how an EJ/Arianna partnering would totally blow Rafe's gasket.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 13 2010, 06:38 AM
OneBadKitty
But Arianna's done time - a tough little cookie. She could probably kick EJ's ass.

What would be cool is how an EJ/Arianna partnering would totally blow Rafe's gasket.
I don't think LH pulls off 'tough' in any way, shape or form. I have a very difficult time believing she ever did time for drug dealing, she is just too sugary sweet. The only reason I'd want to see EJ with Ari is in order to blow Rafe's gasket!

We need some additional characters on this show if everyone needs to be in a romantic relationship. It's just too gross that everyone has slept with everyone else. ick.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Wouldn't Arianna be pissed that EJ has duped her brother and brother's ho, er girlfriend? Not to mention, lied to her about the baby's whereabouts and let EJ play on her sympathies?

I don't see the hotness that is EJari and especially Ejanna, but if EJ turns it on, I'd buy EJari...I just don't think Ms. Insecurities could handle EJ with Nicole and Sami around all the time. At least with Ari though, Sami wouldn't throw a bitch fit about their relationship...she might even be happy with it!

duckie
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jan 13 2010, 05:12 PM
At least with Ari though, Sami wouldn't throw a bitch fit about their relationship...she might even be happy with it!
Oh, don't sell Sami short. I think she can throw a bitch fit about just about anything!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jan 13 2010, 04:20 PM
ladyofthelake
OneBadKitty

I don't think LH pulls off 'tough' in any way, shape or form. I have a very difficult time believing she ever did time for drug dealing, she is just too sugary sweet. The only reason I'd want to see EJ with Ari is in order to blow Rafe's gasket!

We need some additional characters on this show if everyone needs to be in a romantic relationship. It's just too gross that everyone has slept with everyone else. ick.
I could handle Ej/Ari if it blew Rafe's gasket as well. But I also have a difficult time with the "done time" side of Ari, she's way to easy to turn on the tears and get all emotional.

Not sure what's going to happen when Sami finds out Ej is behind the kidnapping. If it brought back the "real" Sami, I could live with it. Ej and Sami circa 2007 was smokin'!! I'm not sure what I think about all of it since the writer's haven't shown us what EJ's motivations are.....I think that will play into how the fallout works.

Oh, and OBK you SO deserve the "Contributor" status, :wub: you Rock!! :rockon: (even if you do think EJ needs his ass kicked............hey, I could go for that too if we got an upclose shot of the a$$ in question!! :P )

TINA222
Member Avatar

I will laugh if Arianna is the reason EJ might get out of the drug business. I gue ss someone else isnt his moral compass. :rolleyes:

six
Member Avatar

mer4santo
ladyofthelake
OneBadKitty

I agree, on Ari not being tough. The fact that someone so fragile went into drugs in the first place can be explained away since she said she did it to make college money or whatever, but idk how she made it out of prison without toughening up.

mirabella

Arianna might not have been in prison long since she was tapped to work with the police to bring down the head honchos.

Sariah
Member Avatar

ga68153
Jan 12 2010, 09:27 PM
six
Jan 12 2010, 09:24 PM
Sariah
Jan 12 2010, 08:41 PM
six
Jan 12 2010, 07:32 PM
She won't be Bo's. She's slept with Philip several times, and the writers won't go there.
Seriously? This is Days. They had lots of uncle/niece loving with Max, and Philip once made out with his sister, Cassie (and didn't Lucas try to have sex with her? Lots of kissing there too). I don't think incest is much of a problem for them.

Days made it clear that the only reason they went there is because Max was adopted. It's not a good excuse, but they know no one is going to want phelanie if Mel is a Kirakis, and they're not going to kill their quad.
Yeah, with all the incest jokes about DAYS I don't think anyone "blood" related has ever been together right? It's always been almost related kind of like Shawn and Belle. If it wasn't for Bo being Victor's son, Shelle would be an incest couple LOL. :laugh:

EDIT: Sariah, I don't think Philip and Cassie ever kissed, because Cassie knew Philip was her brother long before he did. And Lucas wasn't even in Cassie's orbit, so I doubt he tried sleeping with her but maybe he did. :shrug: :shrug:
Philip and Cassie did kiss, and Cassie and Lucas made out and got ready to have sex (somebody busted in and stopped them).

Didn't one of the earliest Hortons marry his own sister? Tommy and Marie?
Edited by Sariah, Jan 14 2010, 12:35 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jan 13 2010, 01:06 AM
I just noticed that I was made a "contributor."

*blushes* Aww shucks! :hug:
Congrats OBK, and thanks for all the scoops!

I think I could go for EJ and Arianna...do they have any scenes together coming up? Or have they had any together recently?

six
Member Avatar

JANALH
Jan 13 2010, 05:33 PM
mer4santo
ladyofthelake
OneBadKitty

I could handle Ej/Ari if it blew Rafe's gasket as well. But I also have a difficult time with the "done time" side of Ari, she's way to easy to turn on the tears and get all emotional.

Not sure what's going to happen when Sami finds out Ej is behind the kidnapping. If it brought back the "real" Sami, I could live with it. Ej and Sami circa 2007 was smokin'!! I'm not sure what I think about all of it since the writer's haven't shown us what EJ's motivations are.....I think that will play into how the fallout works.

Oh, and OBK you SO deserve the "Contributor" status, :wub: you Rock!! :rockon: (even if you do think EJ needs his ass kicked............hey, I could go for that too if we got an upclose shot of the a$$ in question!! :P )
ITA on Sami.

I envision EJ/Ari being like the worst parts of phinie. Only with more tears.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I like Anna's hair in that last pic!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I like the Justin/Hope pic. :)

Good to see Ciara back soon. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply