Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Carly loses it - and could lose it all!; January 26th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Jan 14 2010, 02:31 PM (3,375 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

DOOL1965
Jan 16 2010, 10:06 PM
ladyofthelake
Jan 16 2010, 08:39 PM
DOOL1965
Jan 16 2010, 08:04 PM
ladyofthelake
Jan 16 2010, 07:55 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
Mentally ill or is it menopause ? I am not bashing CC or making fun of women in menopause. Menopause isn't something to make fun of. This just came to thought when I read this post with the way Carly is and has been acting. When my friend was starting into menopause, she could cry about anything, any time, so I know that it shouldn't be made fun of or taken litely. I just thought of it when I read this. Some women are able to cry on command and some can't. I am not a big fan of CC or Carly. However, if they would get Carly out of Bo's life and give Carly her own storyline with her being a little crazy or mentally unstable, CC could pull it off and I'm not saying that in a bad way. Carly is already acting weird and unstable so I for one think it could be an interesting sl. It's been a while since DOOL had a really crazed person so it could be fun to watch.
I think we're getting to a place where actress and character are getting mixed up. She specifically said CC, meaning the actress. THAT is what I'm questioning.

And seriously, I'm perimenopausal. Why do we need to go off the deep end for a change of life story? Hot flashes and the normal occasional crabbiness, yes. Possibly the loss of sex drive (see: Hope), yes. We don't need her to go nutso and blame it on change of life. It would be nice to acknowledge it in passing without turning it into a drama. For the most part, I don't think it affects women that seriously. And we don't need to give a reason to have a court case that says "Lack of estrogen made me do it". :P Save that for Law and Order.
If it is confusing, I'm sorry. I was talking about Carly with the mental illness or menopause. And I was not making fun of meopause, because as I said it is nothing to make fun of. When I said that if they were to have a sl with Carly a little crazed or mentally unstable that CC could pull it off, I wasn't saying it in a bad way. Carly has been acting unstable so I think that would be an interesting sl for her to have on her own.
Gotcha.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 14 2010, 02:31 PM
Then Carly has another nightmarish fantasy; that Vivian is killing her daughter. "Carly has had visions of Vivian stabbing Melanie and shooting her. Poor Molly Burnett had blood on her all the time," chuckles Crystal.

I love this, can't wait to see it :laugh:

I'm liking the Carly and Mel interactions, I buy them as Mother and Daughter, excited to see this progress..

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Q Steph
Jan 14 2010, 10:48 PM
Is Bo Melanie's dad?

I sure hope not, ICK!

I think it's Daniel Jonas, since they have this history together that still has yet to be fully explored by the viewers.

Part of me wants the father to be Victor Kiriakis so that it can turn out that Mel and Philip are Bro and sis, I hate them as a couple. I want Mel with Nate!!

but I'm up for anything, as long as it's not BO :frustration:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply