Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Darin Brooks (Max) Back For Couple Episodes
Topic Started: Jan 14 2010, 06:00 PM (2,925 Views)
dc cubs
Member Avatar

SOD Days Casting News

Emmy-winner Darin Brooks (Max) is headed back to Salem. The actor, who is currently starring on Spike TV's BLUE MOUNTAIN STATE, will return in March for a couple of episodes to check in on sister Melanie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysfanbrady

THIS IS AWESOME NEWS. AND I WATCHED HIS SHOW ON SPIKE AND IT IS AWESOME, ITS LIKE FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS MEETS AMERICAN PIE, ITS REALLY FUNNY, AND PRETTY RACY TOO..

I HAVE REALLY GROWN TO LOVE MELANIE...ALTHOUGH WAS I THE ONLY ONE WHEN SHE WAS WHINING TO PHILLIP THE OTHER DAY THAT THOUGHT HER VOICE SOUNDED ALOT LIKE SUSAN, SAYING MEAN MEAN KRISSSSSTENNN!! LOL

Kenny
Member Avatar

They couldn't get more people back for Mickey's funeral but they can bring Max back to prop Melanie?

This is unnecessary.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I find it odd that they bring Max back in March. Why not bring him back for a big event like her wedding to Phillip?

Kenny
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Jan 14 2010, 06:11 PM
I find it odd that they bring Max back in March. Why not bring him back for a big event like her wedding to Phillip?
Vivian will probably do something horrible to Melanie in March and Max will come rushing back to Salem to visit her in the hospital.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Ewww...

Just ewwww...

Ewww to the character of Max which is not Darin't fault, it's the different writers fault that kept Max's relationships "in the family"....

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 14 2010, 06:09 PM
They couldn't get more people back for Mickey's funeral but they can bring Max back to prop Melanie?

This is unnecessary.
I'm with you Kenny.

esp13
Member Avatar

Well of course they brought back DB to prop Melanie. They'd bring back John and Marlena if they thought it would be good for Melanie.

Don't mind me, I'm just ditter.

kitkat
Member Avatar

So their still refering to Max as her brother, could Trent have really been her father. Making Max truley her brother, I don't hate that.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Why Max? This is a lame character...not needed at ALL!

six
Member Avatar

Rhi
Jan 14 2010, 06:12 PM
Ewww...

Just ewwww...

Ewww to the character of Max which is not Darin't fault, it's the different writers fault that kept Max's relationships "in the family"....
ITA. My first thought was wondering if the truth about her dad was out by then, and he's seizing the chance to come chat her up.

pixiedust

Face it people-it's the Melanie show now! lol

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I think this is great news.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Ugh I hate this character with a passion.

dooldooldool

Kenny
Jan 14 2010, 06:09 PM
There aren't many former Hortons featured on "hit" basic cable shows, who are also looking to maximize their publicity and hype their career. He probably jumped at the idea, if not suggested it at the urging of his publicist, his agent, his media coordinator, the producers of his current show, and SpikeTV.
Edited by dooldooldool, Jan 14 2010, 07:29 PM.

oldschoolfan

I don't necessarily hate the fact that they will bring him back for a few eppies, but really hate the fact that another character is propping Melanie.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Is he secretly Ken Corday's son? I just don't get why this show is so in love with him. Or the character.

EDIT: Of course, maybe he'll also swoon at Melanie and sleep with her. That way the incest will be complete and all men will have fallen under the spell of beautiful Melanie.
Edited by Tripp, Jan 14 2010, 08:07 PM.

Harmony233

Anyone find it odd that Max who thinks of frankie as his brother.Frankie who is Carlys bio brother ends up being the mother of Melanie who Max thinks is his sister.Talk about confusing.

LovingDays

Yeahh im so happy he's coming back for a bit

Mason
Member Avatar

Oh, gag. Max sucks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply