Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Darin Brooks (Max) Back For Couple Episodes
Topic Started: Jan 14 2010, 06:00 PM (2,900 Views)
Weebs79

Hey it's not to far off to think Max couldn't swoon Melanie! I mean if Carly is Mel's mom then her and Max really aren't related. It would fit with his m.o. Abbey, Chelsea and Stephanie! Ewwwww
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I still get shudders when I think about him winning an Emmy...although I was very happy for DAYS when it happened.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Darin's had numerous interviews where he praises DAYS and loved the cast, crew, etc. No surprise he'd go back but um ... WTF, they can bring him back but no one else for Mickey Horton's departure from the canvas? Bull ... ugh

lysie
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 14 2010, 08:11 PM
Anyone find it odd that Max who thinks of frankie as his brother.Frankie who is Carlys bio brother ends up being the mother of Melanie who Max thinks is his sister.Talk about confusing.
I don't think it's odd. I wonder if they'll write in a connection actually. Frankie brought Max to Salem so maybe there's some strange VonLuschner thing with these two random characters.

But I'm incredilby annoyed by this.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 14 2010, 09:55 PM
Harmony233
Anyone find it odd that Max who thinks of frankie as his brother.Frankie who is Carlys bio brother ends up being the mother of Melanie who Max thinks is his sister.Talk about confusing.
I don't think it's odd. I wonder if they'll write in a connection actually. Frankie brought Max to Salem so maybe there's some strange VonLuschner thing with these two random characters.

I thought about this too. It kind of makes sense but I doubt the writers realize the connection. Carly needed a lawyer and forgot that her brother was of the profession; heck I think she has forgotten she has a brother. Unfortunately I haven't.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Why waste Max on that idiot Melanie?!!! Ugh! I don't care if they are brother and sister, I just hate seeing that character being propped once again. It's bad enough that Carly will be wasted on her now too. Ugh@

Loathe Melanie!

dylan76
Member Avatar

Cool. I'm glad Max is coming back.

cassie1013

Kenny
Jan 14 2010, 06:09 PM
They couldn't get more people back for Mickey's funeral but they can bring Max back to prop Melanie?

This is unnecessary.
Completely agree.

Further, they're now un-relating them, so this makes less sense.

cassie1013

mer4santo
Jan 14 2010, 10:57 PM
lysie
Harmony233

I thought about this too. It kind of makes sense but I doubt the writers realize the connection. Carly needed a lawyer and forgot that her brother was of the profession; heck I think she has forgotten she has a brother. Unfortunately I haven't.
Word - hell, I didn't even know Frankie and Carly were siblings till I read it on here. Anyway, it would make MUCH more sense to bring back Frankie - he would be finding out he's Melanie's uncle, and he's also Carly's brother.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

mer4santo
lysie
Harmony233

Is Billy Warlock available?

AlisonLou

I'd love it if Frankie came back. As for Max I wonder if they are bringing him back to explain the letter he got about Melanie. He got sent a letter from his mother I think telling him he had a sister I wonder if the letter was really from his mother or if it was from Carly who was trying to get her daughter to Salem to protect her from Lawrence.

lysie
Member Avatar

mer4santo
lysie
Harmony233

Didn't she mention Frankie a few weeks ago?

lene
Member Avatar

I don't mind.
Anyways, did you guys see his new show? Definetly a man show. I felt like i was watching American pie the tv series! Yuck.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This is great news!

nanasmiles

I think Max will be coming back to help Mel and check on her after her wedding is stopped. Vivian is sure to do something to her, bringing her brother to her side. I love it.

pixiedust

Darin is going to appear in a tenny-bopper webseries called MisBehave? Wonder why on earth he would do that at this point in his career? Seems a step backward after BMS. I see other former Days people also signed on to appear. Must be some sort of connection there??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply