Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of January 25th; *UPDATED 1/23**
Topic Started: Jan 15 2010, 09:59 AM (17,660 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Arianna fears going back to jail; Vivian pressures Gus to find out if Melanie Layton is Carly's daughter.

Tuesday
Rafe questions Sami's trust; Stefano accuses EJ of having Sydney.

Wednesday
Rafe receives the forensics report from the ransom notes; Hope plans to tell Justin that she only has feelings of friendship for him.

Thursday (The title for this episode is "Maggie's Scotch")
Arianna discusses Sami's relationship with Rafe; Arianna comes clean to EJ about working as an undercover cop.

Friday
EJ reprimands Arianna for answering his phone; Brady tells Roman he's worried for Arianna's safety.

**UPDATED 1/16**

National Enquirer Spoilers
Hope accepts the end of her marriage.

Vivian discovers who Carly's daughter really is.

Melanie makes it extremely clear that she loves Philip, not Nathan.

Rafe moves out of Sami's place.

**UPDATED 1/19**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 25th
Brady questions E.J.; Vivian asks Melanie about her family; Hope and Bo bump into each other; Anna realizes that Sydney has a fever.

Tuesday, January 26th
Sami tries to apologize to Rafe; Stefano wonders if E.J. has Sydney; Roman tells Arianna she will be returning to prison.

Wednesday, January 27th
Sami is devastated when Rafe admits he doesn't have any new leads; Hope makes a mysterious phone call; Lawrence changes Vivian's mind.

Thursday, January 28th
Rafe decides to move out; Chloe and Daniel share a nice moment at the hospital; Melanie shares her wedding woes with Stephanie.

Friday, January 29th
E.J. admonishes Anna; Brady worries about Arianna; Rafe asks Roman about Arianna's case and the search for Sydney.

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of January 25:

Hope accepts the end of her marriage.

Rafe discovers EJ comforting Sami.

Arianna fears she will be sent back to jail.

Vivian discovers who Carly’s daughter really is!

Stefano is not thrilled that Sami and EJ are bonding.

Thursday January 26:
Melanie makes it very clear that she loves Philip – not Nathan.

Friday January 27:
Rafe moves out of Sami’s place.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 1/21**

SOD Spoilers
-Carly and Justin discuss Bo.
-EJ gives Rafe some advice.
-Vivian plots Carly's demise.

SOW Spoilers
-Arianna fears she's heading back to prison.
-Stefano wonders if EJ has Sydney.
-Maggie contemplates taking a drink.
-Melanie is hurt when Nathan blows her off.
-Anna's phone call to EJ is intercepted.

Can't Miss:Friday, January 29th
Rafe moves out of Sami's apartment.

**UPDATED 1/23**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, January 25th
Arianna fears she will be sent back to jail; Carly makes amends with Mia; Hope and Bo argue about their failed marriage; Stefano is furious at being cut out of EJ's life; Kate warns Philip that Vivian cannot be trusted.

Tuesday, January 26th
Sami attempts to apologize to Rafe; Stefano is not thrilled that Sami and EJ are bonding; Vivian discovers who Carly's daughter really is; Rafe promises Arianna he'll fix things; Vivian meets with Victor and goes over her new plan.

Wednesday, January 27th
Rafe discovers EJ comforting Sami; Hope and Carly hurl insults at each other until they are interrupted by Bo; Maggie receives a delivery of belongings from Mickey's office; Rafe accuses EJ of contaminating evidence; Hope makes a mysterious phone call.

Thursday, January 28th
Melanie makes it clear that she loves Philip, not Nathan; Arianna visits a distraught Sami; Carly and Daniel reflect on Rebecca; Arianna thanks EJ for saving her from Troy; Stephanie tells Nathan they should wait on going public with their relationship.

Friday, January 29th
Rafe moves out of Sami's place; Arianna asks EJ who Anna is; Vivian tells Victor she's going back to her original plan; Brady talks with Roman about how he worries for Arianna's safety; Melanie and Carly bond as Carly examines Melanie's injured hand.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

So that's it with the drug angle? WTF? Why even start it to begin with?

WOO HOO Steffy thinking that EJ kidnapped Syd. I have a feeling that the Phoenix is going to devise a plan on his own.

I'm curious to see what the "forensics" report turns up on those ransom notes since we saw Anna touching them w/out gloves.

Ah, Vivian's on the right track now! Go get her Viv!

Thanks for posting!

peaches179

Angie79
Jan 15 2010, 09:59 AM
Arianna comes clean to EJ about working as an undercover cop.

Finally, some Ej/Arianna scenes! :wub: Thanks Angie!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I just added to the first post that the title for the Thursday episode is "Maggie's Scotch". It looks like the Maggie drinking again rumors are probably true.

peaches179

Angie79
Jan 15 2010, 10:17 AM
I just added to the first post that the title for the Thursday episode is "Maggie's Scotch". It looks like the Maggie drinking again rumors are probably true.

Looking forward to it. :)

shytstarter
Member Avatar

Quote:

Arianna comes clean to EJ about working as an undercover cop.

You know, it is not undercover if you go around telling everyone. Not crazy about the storyline, but interested to see the interaction.

Nice to see people like Stefano and Rafe catching a clue.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Wow what is EJ going to do with that bit of info???

Beth
Member Avatar

This Arianna story seems to go nowhere. They need to finish it off. Now that EJ knows the truth; he'll just mess with her. I hope Stefano finds out about the baby napping mess and takes her from EJ. He deserves a little bit of his own medicine. Stefano should be the one to return her to Sami. Although, Sami would think he had her the whole time.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Angie79
It seemed to me they had the camera giving a lot of focus to the champagne bottle and glasses in the closing scenes of yesterday's show - so I'm not surprised they seem to be heading in that direction. I think it will be a great story for Suzanne Rogers to play - I just hope they give it enough weight and don't have it presented, over and done with in a couple of episodes.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm happy to hear that Days is going to have Maggie fall off the wagon. It means more story for Maggie and Suzanne will continue to do fabulous work.

Sarah
Member Avatar

hahha Go Grandpa give ej some little cake , Dimera fight. :laugh:

aimees76
Member Avatar

Why in the hell would Arianna tell EJ that?? WTF is wrong with her?

LOL, Go Steffy, beat that spoiled brat at his own game.

Aww, Maggie :(
I'm sure Lucas won't be anywhere to help, since that would make too much sense, be too good, and GT is an assmunch.

dorcell

I'm betting EJ will be the one to save Arianna when Troy attempts to kill her. EJ will be Arianna hero and she confesses the truth to him about her undercover work. After EJ learns that Arianna is working with the cops I am sure he will give up the drug business and Troy will be the fall guy.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

The Justin/Hope one sounds interesting. I'm interest to see where that goes. I hope they are given a chance.

Alligato
Member Avatar

dorcell
Jan 15 2010, 12:27 PM
I'm betting EJ will be the one to save Arianna when Troy attempts to kill her. EJ will be Arianna hero and she confesses the truth to him about her undercover work. After EJ learns that Arianna is working with the cops I am sure he will give up the drug business and Troy will be the fall guy.
Good thinking! And Arianna will get out of her prison sentence because she brought down Troy...and sets us up for some EJarianna until she keeps badgering him on how he isn't over Nicole, etc.

Arianna ain't the smartest crayon in the box, is she? Is there anyone who doesn't know that she is an undercover drug dealer?

I love the word "assmunch"! Great use!

kitkat
Member Avatar

dorcell
Jan 15 2010, 12:27 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head... to EJ selling the business, maybe putting it all on his father though.

I love these spoilers.... Thank you ANGIE...

I said the "F" word about 6 times. Especially when it comes to Ari and EJ, but it doesn't seem like the fight of Thursday the 21st ended Safe. It seemed to cause waves, but us Safe fans are wearing our life jackets and we are tied down.

Go Stefano... Go Rafe... get him!

Oh, I didn't understand the last spoiler-- Ari discusses Sami's relationship with Rafe. So does Rafe & Ari talk about Sami's relationship? That doesn't seem to make sense. Or maybe she talks about it with EJ, oh, gag me.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Yay for "Maggie's Scotch!" LoL (Misread it as "Maggie's Crotch" though...)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kenny
Jan 15 2010, 01:51 PM
Yay for "Maggie's Scotch!" LoL (Misread it as "Maggie's Crotch" though...)
:lol: Kenny, are you feeling OK?

kitkat
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 15 2010, 10:55 AM
Angie79
It seemed to me they had the camera giving a lot of focus to the champagne bottle and glasses in the closing scenes of yesterday's show - so I'm not surprised they seem to be heading in that direction. I think it will be a great story for Suzanne Rogers to play - I just hope they give it enough weight and don't have it presented, over and done with in a couple of episodes.
Man, me and you were on the same wave length, how often does that happen? I too, was thinking about her drinking problem when they showed that wine bottle and the glasses, specially that full one. I half expected her to grab it and knock it back....

Mason
Member Avatar

aimees76
Jan 15 2010, 11:52 AM
Why in the hell would Arianna tell EJ that??
Because she's the worst undercover operative ever, LoL.

I'm very happy it looks like Maggie will hit the bottle. I don't think too much of these writers, but there was no way I could believe that they would skip that beat.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply