Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of January 25th; *UPDATED 1/23**
Topic Started: Jan 15 2010, 09:59 AM (17,748 Views)
Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This Maggie storyline is the best thing DAYS could have going for them IMO. They better not fuck this up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

So, Justin and Hope roll in the hay and Hope feels weird....so she tells him that she is his friend...a friendly alright.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Looking forward to Maggie's storyline but as said above, I hope they do it justice and she doesn't take a sip then immediately check herself into detox. Dear Writers: there is a great tool to research alcoholism to realistically inform your story. It's called the internet. If that is to advanced try the library.

The drug SL is focking lame. Why in the hell would Ari tell EJ (of all people) that she is an undercover cop? Why wouldn't she contact Roman immediately and let him know that Troy was out to get her? And my biggest question is why did Troy hire such an inept hitman?

Cupcake06

Angie79
Jan 15 2010, 09:59 AM
Arianna comes clean to EJ about working as an undercover cop.
Why?

Ah well! :wub:

AlisonLou

Angie79
Jan 15 2010, 09:59 AM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Arianna fears going back to jail; Vivian pressures Gus to find out if Melanie Layton is Carly's daughter.

Tuesday
Rafe questions Sami's trust; Stefano accuses EJ of having Sydney.

Wednesday
Rafe receives the forensics report from the ransom notes; Hope plans to tell Justin that she only has feelings of friendship for him.

Thursday (The title for this episode is "Maggie's Scotch")
Arianna discusses Sami's relationship with Rafe; Arianna comes clean to EJ about working as an undercover cop.
We'll I think it's obvious now. Hope doesn't love Justin. He will get hurt. Serves himself right for sleeping with his cousins wife. Justin's a jerk.
This sl is crap. This is not Hope. She would never sleep with Justin expecially after she hated herself for sleeping with Patrick. Hope and Justin are boring. It's a shame they are ruining a great friendship.

samixxx
Member Avatar

kitkat
Jan 15 2010, 12:49 PM
dorcell
Jan 15 2010, 12:27 PM
I'm betting EJ will be the one to save Arianna when Troy attempts to kill her. EJ will be Arianna hero and she confesses the truth to him about her undercover work. After EJ learns that Arianna is working with the cops I am sure he will give up the drug business and Troy will be the fall guy.
I think you hit the nail on the head... to EJ selling the business, maybe putting it all on his father though.

I love these spoilers.... Thank you ANGIE...

I said the "F" word about 6 times. Especially when it comes to Ari and EJ, but it doesn't seem like the fight of Thursday the 21st ended Safe. It seemed to cause waves, but us Safe fans are wearing our life jackets and we are tied down.

Go Stefano... Go Rafe... get him!

Oh, I didn't understand the last spoiler-- Ari discusses Sami's relationship with Rafe. So does Rafe & Ari talk about SamiOr maybe she talks about it with EJ's relationship? That doesn't seem to make sense. Or maybe she talks about it with EJ, oh, gag me.
The bolded is my guess. I could actually see Ari falling for Ej's poor me routine :eyeroll: since she doesn't know him very well and could lead to phase number..... :sleep: Sami falling for any of them considering the history :drunk:

Thanks for the spoilers.
Edited by samixxx, Jan 15 2010, 08:25 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Totally intrigued by Arianna spilling her guts to EJ. EJ isn't exactly the best person to tell things to, so she really has a screw or two loose. If this sets up for an Arianna/EJ romance, I might be somewhat onboard with it.

dorcell

Alligato
Jan 15 2010, 12:44 PM
dorcell
Jan 15 2010, 12:27 PM
I'm betting EJ will be the one to save Arianna when Troy attempts to kill her. EJ will be Arianna hero and she confesses the truth to him about her undercover work. After EJ learns that Arianna is working with the cops I am sure he will give up the drug business and Troy will be the fall guy.
Good thinking! And Arianna will get out of her prison sentence because she brought down Troy...and sets us up for some EJarianna until she keeps badgering him on how he isn't over Nicole, etc.

Arianna ain't the smartest crayon in the box, is she? Is there anyone who doesn't know that she is an undercover drug dealer?

I love the word "assmunch"! Great use!
I hope Arianna dont go there again worrying about the other woman. If EJ does take Arianna from Brady its only to get revenge from Rafe and Brady.LOL

nanasmiles

I think Ari telling EJ about her undercover work sets the stage for EJ to get even with her, and Rafe, and Brady. He is already setting the stage to roll over on Stefano and get him blamed as the head honcho drug dealer. And he is setting up Anna so he doesn't get caught with Sydney. He is already getting revenge on Sami regarding Sydney. This is also going to follow up with Ari and Nicole sharing a jail cell. Hope he pulls it off. As to Hope and Justin, I hope she doesn't do it with Justin. And I wonder how it will work with Hope dealing with cancer this spring.

Mason
Member Avatar

nanasmiles
Jan 15 2010, 09:48 PM
And I wonder how it will work with Hope dealing with cancer this spring.
Where has it been spoiled that Hope will have cancer? :huh1:

LovingDays

National Enquirer Spoilers ~ Wk of 1/25

Hope accepts the end of her marriage.

Vivian discovers who Carly's daughter really is!

Melanie makes it extremely clear that she loves Philip, not Nathan.

Rafe moves out of Sami's place.
Edited by LovingDays, Jan 16 2010, 03:57 AM.

kitkat
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Jan 16 2010, 02:25 AM
The above spoilers are from the National Enquirer...

And though this spoiler does not make me cheer, how long will it last? I'm betting til EJ is discovered to be the mastermind. Rafe is showing backbone, that does make me cheer, Sami has lied to him. He doesn't trust her, and how can he live with someone he doesn't trust. But that doesn't me a total good bye to Safe. They've loved each other and made love to each other while living apart before. But EJAMI can never truley be, because he's lying and manipulating her. You know what happens when Rafe and Safe are unhappy, Rafe digs down and becomes a bloodhound... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hey EJ, find a rock and hope your dad doesn't turn against you.

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

kitkat
Jan 16 2010, 04:02 AM
LovingDays

And though this spoiler does not make me cheer, how long will it last? I'm betting til EJ is discovered to be the mastermind. Rafe is showing backbone, that does make me cheer, Sami has lied to him. He doesn't trust her, and how can he live with someone he doesn't trust. But that doesn't me a total good bye to Safe. They've loved each other and made love to each other while living apart before. But EJAMI can never truley be, because he's lying and manipulating her. You know what happens when Rafe and Safe are unhappy, Rafe digs down and becomes a bloodhound... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hey EJ, find a rock and hope your dad doesn't turn against you.
Lol Kitkat, you and I pretty much never agree either, but I don't see this as being the end of Safe either.....yet. :wink:

IMO, the writers have developed the trust issue to create a window of opportunity to move Rafe out of the triangle & allow ejami to get close and throw some crumbs to us ejamis.

Around sweeps I see the babyswitch "twist" reveal coming out (of which I think "the Sydnap mastermind" will only be a part) & ejami will crumble and Safe will get back together.......but for how long?

I think that will depend on where the writers go with Sami. If the whole "the Sydnap has changed me & I'll kill the kidnapper" speech was foreshadowing & she goes after EJ, then I don't see Safe lasting, as scheming/ferral Sami will be a deal breaker for Rafe. Similarly, if Sami stays as she is then I don't see Ejami happening. :-/ Yep, it's all down to what they do with Sami.

They may also finally throw the Emily card into the mix as well.

So I know it probably won't last long this time around, but I'll be making the most of my ejami moments in February.
Edited by UKDaysFan, Jan 16 2010, 05:32 AM.

sungrey

ga68153
Jan 15 2010, 04:53 PM
This Maggie storyline is the best thing DAYS could have going for them IMO. They better not fuck this up.
If they do, I'll personally be on board for firing Tomlin and Whitesell and putting Corday back in charge. :sheep:

AlisonLou

Mason
Jan 15 2010, 09:50 PM
nanasmiles
I'm wondering about this too! I speculated this might be what Hope's story is going to be about in the spring.
Is this speculation or is this a spoiler?

Manda1

kitkat
Jan 16 2010, 04:02 AM
LovingDays

The 'break-up' is just more Safe angst....we'll have the longing looks, dreams etc....a few ejami bones in between to keep them happy - then back to some big hot sexy reunion when Sami finds out what Rafe was up to when he was missing and how he risked his life and did everything to get Sydney to her in contrast to EJ who did everything to keep Sydney away from her - anyone prepared to take bets? And when Safe are 'happy' again for one episode my money is on emily surfacing because they can't possibly have someone else kidnapping Sydney :lol:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Jan 15 2010, 09:50 PM
nanasmiles
That's a new one.
It's probably speculation.
But, IF it is true, uh, oh.
Here we'll have Dr. Dan has her doctor. Chloe will be left heart-broken. Him being Carly's possible baby-daddy puts a tail-spin on things.
OOOOOH, and if Viv does something physically dastardly to Carly, and she and Hope BOTH end up in the hospital with BOTH of them having Dr. Dan, we can have a new triangle/quadrangle/hexagon/pentagon/whatever. The possibilities are EEEEENNNNDDLLESSSS!
:drunk:

TINA222
Member Avatar

Oh great more Sami blubbering and whining to deal with. :rolleyes:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LovingDays

Don't let the door hit you on the ass, ole boy! :wave:

daisy132

LovingDays

As he always does when he doesn't get his way. Oh, please, let it be for good this time!! Excellent opportunity for Rafe character development and other possibilities.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply