Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of January 18th; Melanie puts her trust in the wrong person
Topic Started: Jan 15 2010, 10:30 PM (2,114 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Edited by ☼ Jinx ☼, Jan 16 2010, 03:56 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Team Vivian for the win!

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but Go Team Vivian!!!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

For those of you who can't see it...

"A young woman puts her trust in the wrong person."

We see Vivian and Melanie in the Kiriakis living room. Vivian gives Melanie a wedding dress. Melanie smiles.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cut to the Java Cafe. Vivian and Melanie are sitting at a table. Carly walks in.

CARLY: (to Melanie) Evil doesn't begin to describe her...

Melanie shoots an annoyed look at Carly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Carly gives Vivian the evil eye.

Posted Image

"Too bad she doesn't know her birth mother is there to protect her."

MELANIE: What am I to you?!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Vivian looks suspicious.

Posted Image

"Days of Our Lives."

Harmony233

this is actually reminding me of how vivian manipulated Carly back in the day you know when she was naive.But I never thought Melanie was naive at all.

Mason
Member Avatar

Vivian's hair looks so much better.

Bradyclan

Team Vivian! Love her.

DOOLFan85

I rep Team Vivian!

cassie1013

Go Viv! LoL - I don't want her to kill Melanie, though. And hopefully Carly will get some fire and slap Viv around some.

Kenny
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Jan 16 2010, 03:39 AM
Go Viv! LoL - I don't want her to kill Melanie, though. And hopefully Carly will get some fire and slap Viv around some.
How long have you been using "LoL?!" I don't recall you ever using it before. THIEF! :P

First Keith stole it, then Mason... and now you. I need to get it copyrighted.

sandyeggo1

cassie1013
Jan 16 2010, 03:39 AM
Oh, I almost agreed with you. I thought you said "I hope Carly would catch on fire". My bad.

OliveAnn

I, Olive Ann, promise not to say anything bad about Vivian's hair ever again if one day she actually succeedes in killing Melanie.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manda1

Found a youyube version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5kLzwk4EPM

esp13
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Jan 16 2010, 12:08 PM
I, Olive Ann, promise not to say anything bad about Vivian's hair ever again if one day she actually succeedes in killing Melanie.
Heck, I promise not to ever say anything bad about Vivian at all if she actually succeeds in rendering Melanie most sincerely dead. I don't want her buried alive, I want her buried dead please.

Days4Life

I'm looking forward to all this. I love Vivian and Melanie and like/dislike Carly depending on the day and her level of neediness.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I kinda wish Vivian would confuse Kinsey for Melanie's daughter and do her in. :D

slayer2
Member Avatar

Thanks Manda awesomeness! I am thrilled that the dress is teh awesome! lol! Finally a pretty wedding dress, although Nicole's was lovely too. I guess it doesn't make much difference since they are just going to get blood all over it lol! Well hope the wedding goes through before that lol, sign those papers! Also hope this leads us to a Kate-Stefano vs Vivian-Victor SMACKDOWN! Now THAT would be the shit!

Quote:

I kinda wish Vivian would confuse Kinsey for Melanie's daughter and do her in.

I like Kinsey! She gets to talk the ish to Mia's face that I'm always yelling at the tv/computer.
Edited by slayer2, Jan 16 2010, 02:48 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Gooo Vivian! That's totally not Carly place to offer up advice, and above all, she is making it more obvious right infront of Vivian the identity of her daughter.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

slayer2
Jan 16 2010, 02:47 PM

I like Kinsey! She gets to talk the ish to Mia's face that I'm always yelling at the tv/computer.
Bleh. She's vapid.

six
Member Avatar

Shoot. I was hoping Vivian wouldn't realize her mistake until she got rid of Mia.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply