Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Crystal Chappell to appear on The Bonnie Hunt Show
Topic Started: Jan 15 2010, 10:35 PM (1,942 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

As reported on Crystal Chappell's Facebook...
Quote:

Crystal is scheduled to be on The Bonnie Hunt Show airing Monday, January 25th.
Set your DVR's!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'll make sure to DVR that episode. I think its great that Bonnie has had Days stars on her show. Let's hope she gets a few more before the show ends.

cassie1013

Yeah, what's with the DAYS/Bonnie connection? just curious.

Kenny
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Jan 15 2010, 11:56 PM
I think she just likes to have people on from shows she actually watches, LoL.

She has Big Brother people on too every so often. Dan Gheesling was on after he won BB10 and then Jeff/Jordan were on shortly after BB11 wrapped -- before they took off to tape The Amazing Race.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 16 2010, 12:14 AM
cassie1013

I don't watch Bonnie so I just thought it was the NBC connection. Has she admitted on her show that she watches Days?

I know she has had Peter Reckell and Kristian Alfonso on together as well as James Scott and Ari Zucker. Have any other Days stars been on her show? I wouldn't be surprised if Ali Sweeney was on her show as well.
Edited by dc cubs, Jan 16 2010, 12:20 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Jan 16 2010, 12:18 AM
Kenny
Jan 16 2010, 12:14 AM
cassie1013

I don't watch Bonnie so I just thought it was the NBC connection. Has she admitted on her show that she watches Days?

I know she has had Peter Reckell and Kristian Alfonso on together as well as James Scott and Ari Zucker. Have any other Days stars been on her show? I wouldn't be surprised if Ali Sweeney was on her show as well.
Bryan D was on too. I got the impression from watching the various interviews that she doesn't watch. She doesn't out an out say that though but she seemed a little clueless.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Bryan has been on a couple times, actually, and it was her show that had the contest for a viewer to be sent to Day of Days to be a special correspondent and got to interview all the stars and everything.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't think she watches. She never seems to know what she's talking about. I think the sets might be close. I feel like I heard that once...didn't Ellen's set used to be close to Days? I think she might be where Ellen was, and that's why Ellen isn't doing as many Days interviews now. I wouldn't have made that up, so I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere, lol.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I just looked it up. Bonnie's show is taped in Culver City, Days is in Burbank. The Days set is on the same lot as The Tonight Show. A million years ago, I went with some friends to see the Tonight Show, and you have to pick up your tickets in the morning, then come back to line up around 2 or 3 in the afternoon, so went exploring and discovered Salem Place. Then my friend and I noticed a HUGE door that was partially open, so we went up to peek in and a stage hand caught us. We smiled and gushed about the show a whole bunch, and he let us in to look around since the cast were at lunch. We saw the Dimera mansion foyer, some Stefano "layer" at the time, and something else that I forget ... I remember being shocked at how small the sets were. Anyway, lol, I don't know what any of that had to do with the Bonnie Hunt show, sorry. :P
Edited by aimees76, Jan 22 2010, 12:23 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

:bump:

It airs today.

Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL @ Bonnie's "evil twin" in the audience causing a ruckus over Carly murdering "poor" Lawrence.

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Member Avatar

aimees76
Jan 22 2010, 12:22 PM
I just looked it up. Bonnie's show is taped in Culver City, Days is in Burbank. The Days set is on the same lot as The Tonight Show. A million years ago, I went with some friends to see the Tonight Show, and you have to pick up your tickets in the morning, then come back to line up around 2 or 3 in the afternoon, so went exploring and discovered Salem Place. Then my friend and I noticed a HUGE door that was partially open, so we went up to peek in and a stage hand caught us. We smiled and gushed about the show a whole bunch, and he let us in to look around since the cast were at lunch. We saw the Dimera mansion foyer, some Stefano "layer" at the time, and something else that I forget ... I remember being shocked at how small the sets were. Anyway, lol, I don't know what any of that had to do with the Bonnie Hunt show, sorry. :P
Hmmm...so proximity wasn't the connection. I was so sure, lol. I'm still pretty sure there is a connection. If I cared enough, I'd check into it.

I can't watch it right now. How was it, Kenny?

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 25 2010, 01:31 PM
It was alright. The clip they showed was from last Thursday's episode (or maybe Friday's?) when Carly was warning Melanie about how dangerous Vivian is at the Java Cafe. Crystal talked about what it was like to go back to Days after 16 years, what it was like to stab her husband on the show, what it was like to screen-test with a dozen or so "Bo replacements" when Peter Reckell left, and she also gave a teaser about who Melanie's father is. (He's someone in Salem -- duh.)

She also took questions from a few lesbians in the audience who were wet in the panties for her because of Venice/Otalia, LoL.

Earlier in the episode, Bonnie Hunt did a skit where her "evil twin" was in the audience ranting and raving about how she refused to watch Bonnie interview the woman who "murdered poor Lawrence Alamain." That was kind of funny.

Overall, it was a good interview. Crystal's face looked a little strange though -- like maybe she had just woken up or maybe she injected a little too much Botox, LoL. I was surprised they talked about Days as much as they did. I thought it would be Venice-heavy, but it wasn't.

lysie
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 25 2010, 01:44 PM
lysie
Jan 25 2010, 01:31 PM
It was alright. The clip they showed was from last Thursday's episode (or maybe Friday's?) when Carly was warning Melanie about how dangerous Vivian is at the Java Cafe. Crystal talked about what it was like to go back to Days after 16 years, what it was like to stab her husband on the show, what it was like to screen-test with a dozen or so "Bo replacements" when Peter Reckell left, and she also gave a teaser about who Melanie's father is. (He's someone in Salem -- duh.)

She also took questions from a few lesbians in the audience who were wet in the panties for her because of Venice/Otalia, LoL.

Earlier in the episode, Bonnie Hunt did a skit where her "evil twin" was in the audience ranting and raving about how she refused to watch Bonnie interview the woman who "murdered poor Lawrence Alamain." That was kind of funny.

Overall, it was a good interview. I was surprised they talked about Days as much as they did.
Oddly enough, that kind of narrows it down.

Hopefully, I'll remember to watch it tonight.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I was happily surprised it was mostly about Days. One thing I love about Crystal is she is pretty fearless. Her fans were all over Twitter asking her to use the fire pole in her entrance on the show. At first CC didn't know about the fire pole so she was a little confused about what the fans were asking her to do. Once she figured it out she said she would do it. I have a friend who watches Bonnie regularly and said that not many female guests have used the pole for their entrance.

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 25 2010, 01:48 PM
I think it's pretty much a given that Daniel is Melanie's father. Didn't Crystal Chappell give an interview where she said that Carly had an affair with a doctor at a medical convention and that's how she got pregnant with Melanie?

Well, Daniel is a doctor and he seems to know Carly quite well from an encounter years ago. That's not a coincidence, LoL. I also don't think it's a coincidence that Chloe is about to find out she's pregnant with Daniel's baby just as the show is about to reveal that Carly has another bombshell secret (who fathered her child). The (obvious) signs all point to one thing -- Daniel is Melanie's daddy.

Harmony233

Kenny
Jan 25 2010, 02:09 PM
lysie
I think it's pretty much a given that Daniel is Melanie's father. Didn't Crystal Chappell give an interview where she said that Carly had an affair with a doctor at a medical convention and that's how she got pregnant with Melanie?

Well, Daniel is a doctor and he seems to know Carly quite well from an encounter years ago. That's not a coincidence, LoL. I also don't think it's a coincidence that Chloe is about to find out she's pregnant with Daniel's baby just as the show is about to reveal that Carly has another bombshell secret (who fathered her child). The (obvious) signs all point to one thing -- Daniel is Melanie's daddy.
IA and didn't CC mention that Carly was going to be reconnecting with the father of Melanie awhile back.

lysie
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 25 2010, 02:09 PM
lysie

Oh, I'm pretty sure it's him. But anyone who seems to think it's someone else picks someone who isn't currently in Salem.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply