Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Crystal Chappell to appear on The Bonnie Hunt Show
Topic Started: Jan 15 2010, 10:35 PM (2,057 Views)
karmakatch63

Kenny
Jan 25 2010, 10:23 AM
LoL @ Bonnie's "evil twin" in the audience causing a ruckus over Carly murdering "poor" Lawrence.
I got the feeling that someone clued her in about what is being said on MBs....and she was clearly mocking it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gabby901

but i thought Melanie's father was doctor robson or what ever but i guess not, now i'm just flabbergasted and trying to figure out who her father is

sandyeggo1

Sam09
Jan 25 2010, 02:50 PM
Kenny
Jan 25 2010, 10:23 AM
LoL @ Bonnie's "evil twin" in the audience causing a ruckus over Carly murdering "poor" Lawrence.
I got the feeling that someone clued her in about what is being said on MBs....and she was clearly mocking it.
:roflol: Oh yeah, I'm sure that's why they did that :rolleyes:

Harmony233

Can CC dress Carly.LOL I loved her outfit and hair on the show.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Gosh, I love CC. She always seems to genuine and nervous in interviews and really seems to appreciate her fans. And boy, does she attract the lesbians! Actually, I kind of understand why Bo is torn, cause I love both KA and CC too!

Fryday
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 25 2010, 06:56 PM
Can CC dress Carly.LOL I loved her outfit and hair on the show.
That's because she's recycling shirts from Olivia's wardrobe on GL. :)

lysie
Member Avatar

Her voice is so much perkier.

cassie1013

Hunt seemed familiar with DAYS in Kristian and Peter's interview, almost like she used to watch it - "back in the day."

cassie1013

The interview was OK, but I could have done without the geeky, crazed fan questions LOL. :/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply