Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards; Live Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 16 2010, 09:41 PM (5,394 Views)
SallySlice
Member Avatar

Drew
Jan 17 2010, 11:02 PM
Most of the people slamming Avatar are the ones who havent even bothered to see it.
I admit it freely.

I hate that movie and I will never see that film...ever.

It just looks way too far fetched and just stupid.

Like, it's way too much make-believe for me.

But bravo to the ones who loved it.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Fucking Mad Men. I'm still pissed.

Dexter deserved to win. How on earth could that snooze-worthy Mad Men beat this greatness?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

''The Hangover'' seriously???I didn't laugh once during that movie,I thought it was one of the worst movies ever,out of all the nominees ''Jullie and Julia'' was better in my opinion.

''Avatar'',not really into movies like that,but I have been wanting to see ''Up In the Air'',''Precious'' and ''The Hurt Locker''.

CONGRATS to Drew,I was so happy when she won,well deserved.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 17 2010, 11:43 PM
Fucking Mad Men. I'm still pissed.

Dexter deserved to win. How on earth could that snooze-worthy Mad Men beat this greatness?
Because the awards panels almost always prefer boring stuff to stuff that's both good and entertaining.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This is how Mad Men won. These two were incredible this year. All of Don's secrets came out and destroyed his marriage. It was a huge turning point in the show.
Youtube.com

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

I'm glad "Up", Sandra, and Lithgow won.

And I am rolling my eyes at Avatar. It's Titanic 2.0. Hype hype hype. I'll pass.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I noticed they never did the ''In Memory'' of celebrities who passed away over the year last night,wonder why they skipped it,guess they'll just have it done at the Oscars.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Lucid
Member Avatar

well, there goes lunch, thanks Mo'nique!
:puke:
Edited by Lucid, Jan 18 2010, 12:56 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

That's so gross! If your not going to shave your legs, then don't lift up your dress. Yuck.

I was hoping 'True Blood' would win something. I am glad 'The Hangover' won. I love that movie! I don't think musicals and comedies should be in the same category though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply