Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Marlena falls off the penthouse balcony
Topic Started: Jan 18 2010, 12:21 AM (2,902 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This was so stupid... falling off the balcony and landing on Sami... :lol:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

The show was like a fucking Wile E. Coyote cartoon back then.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

:eyeroll:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

The show was a disgrace. Period.

Choking Alice on a donut, MacDonald Carey's head floating around the living room ....

cassie1013

Man, that evil laugh Deidre does is hilarious! LOL! The show was definitely shit back then, OY. Not an era I wish to relive or rewatch...

OMG the ending! LMAO!!! This is definitely an example of, "it's so bad, it's good." And who thought the cheesy falling special-effect looked good? I never forgot it, to this day!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

LMAO this is funny!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I believe the phrase "Jump the Shark" applies in this instance. Of course, DAYS has jumped the proverbial shark so many times in the last 20 years, you'd think the show was playing hopscotch with the damn shark.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

ROTFL!

lysie
Member Avatar

I do like the scenes leading up to it...

And actually, as bad as that effect is, I'd pay someone to fall off a balcony and land on Sami now. But it would need to be either a heavy person or a person holding a knife pointed at her throat. If they're going to land on her, they're going to need to kill her.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I don't know about anybody else, but I found the scenes leading up to it, where John tastes to see if it's powdered sugar was laugh out loud hilarious.

lysie
Member Avatar

MichaelGL
Jan 18 2010, 04:44 PM
I don't know about anybody else, but I found the scenes leading up to it, where John tastes to see if it's powdered sugar was laugh out loud hilarious.
Hmmm....I could only watch a small portion of it last night and now I'm thinking it's not the scene I was thinking of. Which makes sense because I think Sami is in the penthouse at one point during the one I was thinking of, not in the street, lol.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Matt
Jan 18 2010, 11:47 AM
I believe the phrase "Jump the Shark" applies in this instance. Of course, DAYS has jumped the proverbial shark so many times in the last 20 years, you'd think the show was playing hopscotch with the damn shark.
hasnt jumped back yet.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

How many floors did Marlena fall, 22? :drunk:

misch
Member Avatar

i really had a tough time with this story when marlena was found out to be the killer. and her falling on sami just had me shaking my head. i really don't think the show recovered from the ssk storyline.

Tammy
Member Avatar

OMG I will never forget how horribly shitty this sl was LMAO!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I love the landing on Sami part,lol.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

The fall was awful, but I loved everything leading up to - and following it!

Deleted User
Deleted User

good scene, but fucking HILARIOUS.
Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

All I remember about this scene was me dying from laughter.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

And people say Days' production looks cheap and crappy now :laugh: .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply