Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Marlena falls off the penthouse balcony
Topic Started: Jan 18 2010, 12:21 AM (2,990 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Sami shooting John and he went all Matrix-esque...*shakes head*
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soccerandtvgirl

NavJLee8785
Apr 11 2010, 03:50 PM
Sami shooting John and he went all Matrix-esque...*shakes head*
And the coffin falling through hell/centre of Earth and ending up on Melaswen.
Edited by soccerandtvgirl, Apr 11 2010, 04:46 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

A possessed Marlena flying around the hospital room ready to choke John. Stephen Wyman was horrible.

soccerandtvgirl

darraholic
Apr 11 2010, 04:50 PM
A possessed Marlena flying around the hospital room ready to choke John. Stephen Wyman was horrible.

Was that 1994/1995 or I remember a scene from 2004 that sounds similar that.

It had red laser out her eyes to undo the things holding her down and the vomit stuff flying flying right out of her mouth. And the stuff you mentioned above.

But wasn't the 2004 scene I'm talking about just a dream? I thought I looked it up and it was a dream.

And another stupid thing...Carrie/Mike affair with the flying bed. Was that real too?

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Wow that was bad. However, I love how Diedre was able to hit a switch in her face at the 2:02 mark, reminds me of Toni collete.

It's amazing how much Eric Martsolf is channeling Drake in his performances.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Apr 11 2010, 03:46 PM
And people say Days' production looks cheap and crappy now :laugh: .
It does. They just don't mess with the CGI shit anymore.

Hopin4more

That was one DUMB storyline! BUT it was so FUNNY!

darraholic
Member Avatar

soccerandtvgirl
Apr 11 2010, 09:48 PM
darraholic
Apr 11 2010, 04:50 PM

Was that 1994/1995 or I remember a scene from 2004 that sounds similar that.

It had red laser out her eyes to undo the things holding her down and the vomit stuff flying flying right out of her mouth. And the stuff you mentioned above.

But wasn't the 2004 scene I'm talking about just a dream? I thought I looked it up and it was a dream.

And another stupid thing...Carrie/Mike affair with the flying bed. Was that real too?
That was from the 2004/05 storyline. It's when John though Marlena could be possessed again.

The original possession was actually really well done from a production point. The only corny part was the Isabella transforming into a monster.

blueskies
Member Avatar

:roflol: Don't hate, but I really loved this time on DOOL. Say what you want, but it was entertaining as heck. I pretty much stopped watching not long after JER left. After the end of 2006, show sucked.

Watch this again, and it's SOO obvious where Dena got the idea for "Night-Hope". She just took it back a bunch of steps and turned it into a rather-boring-psycho-heroine, instead of the amazing one we got here w/Marlena. It wouldn't bother me if Dena could write romance, but she fails at that too.

lene
Member Avatar

Oh jeez... don't remind me. I wanna forget all of this. :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply