Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: February Sweeps Preview
Topic Started: Jan 19 2010, 09:52 PM (14,477 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

"Melanie and Phillip's wedding is a big story in February. It's the match that lights the fuse for a lot of firecrackers that are going to go off, " promises Executive Producer Ken Corday.

Melanie/Phillip Wedding: Something very dramatic will happen at the wedding. Vivian has her eye set on destroying Carly's child; her plans escalate and come to a head. Carly makes it to the wedding, but mistakes are made and blame is on the wrong people. It ends in a shocking act of violence. Before getting married, Melanie writes a letter to Nathan telling him her true feelings for him. Meanwhile, Stephanie wants Nathan and takes a turn to the darker side.

Hope/Bo/Carly: Hope finds out Carly's secret (Melanie is Carly's daughter), but Carly has one last secret about her child that will change many lives. Bo and Carly continue to grow closer, but how will he react when Carly and Hope are both in danger?

EJ/Sami/Rafe: Surprise, surprise -- EJ begins to develop feelings for Sami again. EJ is shocked by this development as it becomes more and more apparent how he feels about the emotional Ms. Brady. Sami and Rafe are together, but EJ's feelings are changing and it will likely develop into a longer story arc. Meanwhile, things intensify when Sydney's bloody clothes are found in the Salem river and she is declared legally dead. However, things are not as they seem -- EJ is the mastermind behind the kidnapping and he's in cahoots with Anna. He wants Sydney for himself at all costs.

Daniel/Chloe: Chloe is overjoyed when she finds out she's pregnant!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!!!

Boo! no Justin. :( I can see Feb is going to a long one.

I wish I could care about the wedding.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wow... that's all? LoL!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 19 2010, 10:01 PM
Wow... that's all? LoL!
That's just what I was thinking, is that ALL?

Keith
Member Avatar

Definitely dropped the ball by not including anything more with Maggie.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm just shocked that there's nothing about the Sydnapping or Maggie.

LovingDays

i think its not all loll but it looks really good

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie. :)

I'm sure the wedding wil be exciting, but I wish they had previewed other stories too.

If they're going to turn Stephanie to the dark side, why didn't they just leave her with Philip and let them be evil together?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

Vivian has her eye set on destroying Carly's child; her plans escalate and come to a head. Carly makes it to the wedding, but mistakes are made and blame is on the wrong people. It ends in a shocking act of violence.
It sounds like Vivian's revenge will end just as quickly as it begins. A shocking act of violence? Let me guess -- Melanie gets shot. I was hoping for some sort of drawn-out torture, a la "Buried Alive." I hope that this plays out better than it sounds.
Quote:

Melanie writes a letter to Nathan telling him her true feelings for him.
Not interested.
Quote:

Stephanie wants Nathan and takes a turn to the darker side.
Nice! Even though Stephanie really seems to serve no purpose as a lead character today (really, she's nothing more than a quad prop) I do like it when she's bitchy. I'm glad the writers are taking her in this direction.
Quote:

Hope finds out Carly's secret (Melanie is Carly's daughter), but Carly has one last secret about her child that will change many lives.
Daniel is the father. Zzzzz.
Quote:

Bo and Carly continue to grow closer, but how will he react when Carly and Hope are both in danger?
I'm guessing he'll have to choose which lady he wants to save, and of course he'll choose Hope. Carly will see that he still loves Hope and she'll pull away from Bo, just like Lisa Rinna's Billie did in 1995/1996. I really hope that Carly and Hope are placed in some kind of exciting danger and not something shitty and lame like boxes falling on them at the pier.

Thanks Angie!

LovingDays

why is Hope & Carly in danger i hope its involve maybe with Lawrence coming back there was rumors about him be hide alive

Red Mist
Member Avatar

So Carly's other secret is...Who Melanie's daddy is....We all know its Dr Dirty Dan.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Why does this remind me of Nov sweeps when it was all Melanie ALL THE TIME?! I'm trying to like her..in small doses...this doesn't seem small.

And why all the hush hush about the other stories??

Thanks for posting!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Jan 19 2010, 10:17 PM.

cassie1013

Ooh, I wonder how Carly and Hope are both in danger? LOL, obviously he'll save Hope.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jan 19 2010, 10:14 PM
And why all the hush hush about the other stories??

Why? Why not? It's good that they don't reveal much. In the past everyone complained that Corday gave away to much in these previews. It seems like they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

BORING! I want my Maggie and I want it now!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jan 19 2010, 10:23 PM
It's good that they don't reveal much. In the past everyone complained that Corday gave away to much in these previews. It seems like they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
Well, a happy medium would be nice. I don't want him to tell us right from the start who's going to end up together and how it's all going to end, but it would be nice to at least have a sentence or two about the Sydnapping and Maggie. There are more stories than just Phillip and Melanie's impending nuptials.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Hope there is more to come!

cassie1013

Kenny
Jan 19 2010, 10:33 PM
Sindacco
Jan 19 2010, 10:23 PM
It's good that they don't reveal much. In the past everyone complained that Corday gave away to much in these previews. It seems like they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
Well, a happy medium would be nice. I don't want him to tell us right from the start who's going to end up together and how it's all going to end, but it would be nice to at least have a sentence or two about the Sydnapping and Maggie. There are more stories than just Phillip and Melanie's impending nuptials.
Yeah, you have to wonder if more is coming...

Harmony233

It is a little odd I mean sense when does Sami not make the previews.LOL

lily20

Boring!

Sick of the melanie/carly show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply