Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: February Sweeps Preview
Topic Started: Jan 19 2010, 09:52 PM (14,592 Views)
daisy132

lovnphinie
Jan 21 2010, 06:53 PM
Spoiler: click to toggle

This makes me think that stephano will be behind the bloody clothes.
I agree. Not to mention that James would never go for EJ going that far off the deep end (he likes dark, bad boy characters, but this would go beyond that - he said "not a rapist, not a murderer, but everything else is ok").

More than that, because we're dealing with Passions II and Tomlin on board, they are rehashing Morty's disappeareance. He was kidnapped by a crazy woman who was inlove with Luis, and he was thought to be dead after an explosion. His parents, Luis and Sherridan looked for him. The person behind the kidnapping was Alister (Stephano persona on Passions). Yup, rehash. It most likely be Stephano or the hero wanabe.
Edited by daisy132, Jan 21 2010, 08:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

daisy132
Jan 21 2010, 07:43 PM
lovnphinie

I agree. Not to mention that James would never go for EJ going that far off the deep end (he likes dark, bad boy characters, but this would go beyond that - he said "not a rapist, not a murderer, but everything else is ok").

More than that, because we're dealing with Passions II and Tomlin on board, they are rehashing Morty's disappeareance. He was kidnapped by a crazy woman who was inlove with Luis, and he was thought to be dead after an explosion. His parents, Luis and Sherridan looked for him. The person behind the kidnapping was Alister (Stephano persona on Passions). Yup, rehash. It most likely be Stephano or the hero wanabe.
okay, I've read the part I've bolded over and over again.... who's he raping, who's he murdering... Nobody, but everything else is okay. The other thing from the other site sounds like part spoiler and part speculation, since EJ has already said that he doesn't want any part of Stefano he wouldn't even accept a gift from him. EJ is on his own, by his own choice. And here is some real spoilers, that cast light the other way...

And we know Sami and Rafe will be back together so why wouldn't EJ try harder to seperate these two specially when his feelings for Sami change. He wants her, and she's not interested so he tries harder to push Sami out of Rafe's life, and thinks maybe he could then play the hero.

Nicole Walker

Even if Stefano is behind the bloody clothes it all goes back to EJ and his plan to keep Sydney from Sami. When she finds out all hell is going to break lose. She will not only be pissed about EJ being the mastermind behind the kidnapping but she'll blame him for Stefano kidnapping Sydney from under his nose and faking her death. This is actually pretty good.

sungrey

daisy132
lovnphinie

Which is what I was afraid would happen. Passions II. Thanks, NBC. I'm about ready to proclaim that we need a new producer and head writer on board. Either that or a new network (hi, CBS!) ;)

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

kitkat
Jan 22 2010, 02:28 AM
daisy132
lovnphinie

okay, I've read the part I've bolded over and over again.... who's he raping, who's he murdering... Nobody, but everything else is okay. The other thing from the other site sounds like part spoiler and part speculation, since EJ has already said that he doesn't want any part of Stefano he wouldn't even accept a gift from him. EJ is on his own, by his own choice. And here is some real spoilers, that cast light the other way...

And we know Sami and Rafe will be back together so why wouldn't EJ try harder to seperate these two specially when his feelings for Sami change. He wants her, and she's not interested so he tries harder to push Sami out of Rafe's life, and thinks maybe he could then play the hero.
Just curious - can you provide the source for the spoiler you posted? I haven't seen that one - but I could have missed it somewhere.

Manda1

SocRMum1
Jan 22 2010, 09:17 AM
kitkat
daisy132
lovnphinie

Just curious - can you provide the source for the spoiler you posted? I haven't seen that one - but I could have missed it somewhere.
ej says it to anna in today's episode i believe

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Manda1
Jan 22 2010, 09:31 AM
SocRMum1
kitkat
daisy132

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
he said "not a rapist, not a murderer, but everything else is ok").

ej says it to anna in today's episode i believe
Thanks - I wasn't aware of that.

Sounds good, though. I'm glad to know that messed up crap pissed EJ off as much as it should have. That's my guy! :)

Can403

Kenny
Jan 19 2010, 10:01 PM
Wow... that's all? LoL!
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. LOL

Can403

mbdimera
Jan 19 2010, 10:06 PM
If they're going to turn Stephanie to the dark side, why didn't they just leave her with Philip and let them be evil together?
I wonder if TIIC will ruin Stephanie’s character and write her off the show like they did with Nick in Nov/2008. I wouldn’t put it past them.
Edited by Can403, Jan 22 2010, 10:05 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Can403
Jan 22 2010, 09:48 PM
mbdimera
If they're going to turn Stephanie to the dark side, why didn't they just leave her with Philip and let them be evil together?
I wonder of TIIC will ruin Stephanie’s character and write her off the show like they did with Nick in Nov/2008. I wouldn’t put it past them.
Stephanie's character has basically always sucked. There's nothing to ruin, LoL.

Can403

Mason
Jan 22 2010, 09:54 PM
Can403
Jan 22 2010, 09:48 PM
mbdimera
I wonder of TIIC will ruin Stephanie’s character and write her off the show like they did with Nick in Nov/2008. I wouldn’t put it past them.
Stephanie's character has basically always sucked. There's nothing to ruin, LoL.
Once upon a time, I actually did kind of enjoy Stephanie. I thought she did well during the Ford Decker stuff back in late 2007 and early 2008. I also thought she had good interaction with Steve and Kayla as well as Chelsea during the short lived Ed Scott era. You are right, there isn't much to ruin because she has been a snooze ever since Gary Tomlin took over the show.

kitkat
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
kitkat
daisy132
lovnphinie

Dearly is the only thing I didn't hear clearly all the rest was said on friday's show and spoiled by Days Cafe.

angelatil
Member Avatar

Again, why on earth is Chloe pregnant?? <sigh> I just wish Chloe would go somewhere....Daniel can stay though. They need to redeem his character.

I hope SC will renew.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply