Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: February Sweeps Preview
Topic Started: Jan 19 2010, 09:52 PM (14,596 Views)
soapfan1

Ana75
Jan 19 2010, 10:34 PM
Hope there is more to come!
Me too.I want to know more than just what is happening with Melanie and Carly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jane1978

I think those originated on the Bope MB, so only parts related to their story was posted. There is probably more in SOD.

Anyway, the wedding sounds exciting. I knew Steph will be the one who will stop Nathan from stopping the wedding. I wonder if she finds the letter first and destroys it.

Nadia was taping a lot in January so it definitely looks like the Daniel rumour is true.

I wonder what they will do with Vivian after this initial story is over. Itīs weird she would openly attack Mel during the wedding and in front of everyone. She would have to end in prison.

lily20

mbdimera
Jan 19 2010, 10:06 PM
Thanks Angie. :)

I'm sure the wedding wil be exciting, but I wish they had previewed other stories too.

If they're going to turn Stephanie to the dark side, why didn't they just leave her with Philip and let them be evil together?
Good question! I'm wondering the same thing.

I'm thinking stupid melanie will eventually dump philip for nathan and then dark Stephanie and Philip will hook back up.
The reason Phinie never worked was because steph was too much of a good girl so she couldn't accept philip.
This way, bad stephanie and Bad philip will actually work as a couple:P

of course the writers will have to drag the Melanie/Philip relationship out for a year though. :sleep:
Edited by lily20, Jan 19 2010, 11:14 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 19 2010, 09:52 PM
"Melanie and Phillip's wedding is a big story in February. It's the match that lights the fuse for a lot of firecrackers that are going to go off, " promises Executive Producer Ken Corday.

Melanie/Phillip Wedding: Something very dramatic will happen at the wedding. Vivian has her eye set on destroying Carly's child; her plans escalate and come to a head. Carly makes it to the wedding, but mistakes are made and blame is on the wrong people. It ends in a shocking act of violence. Before getting married, Melanie writes a letter to Nathan telling him her true feelings for him. Meanwhile, Stephanie wants Nathan and takes a turn to the darker side.

Hope/Bo/Carly: Hope finds out Carly's secret (Melanie is Carly's daughter), but Carly has one last secret about her child that will change many lives. Bo and Carly continue to grow closer, but how will he react when Carly and Hope are both in danger?
That's it? What about the rest of Salem?

I wonder if Vivian knows Melanie is Carly's daughter when the shocking act of violence occrus. If not, then something bad will probably happen to Mia since she believes that she's Carly's daughter.

I'm interested in Stephanie turning to the dark side. I don't want her to become a total villain, but she needs an edge because she's a fucking snoozeworthy bitch the way she's being written now. And Shelley Hennig can play bitch well so they need to capitalize on that.

I'm sure the last secret about her baby will be the paternity. And I'll be shocked if Daniel's not the father.

I knew Hope would end up in danger upon learning Carly's secret. I bet Lawrence is alive and kidnaps Hope and Carly, forcing Bo to choose one lady.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 19 2010, 10:33 PM
Sindacco
Jan 19 2010, 10:23 PM
It's good that they don't reveal much. In the past everyone complained that Corday gave away to much in these previews. It seems like they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
Well, a happy medium would be nice. I don't want him to tell us right from the start who's going to end up together and how it's all going to end, but it would be nice to at least have a sentence or two about the Sydnapping and Maggie. There are more stories than just Phillip and Melanie's impending nuptials.
Thats what I meant. I dont like it when one story (especially this one) as the ONLY sl thats worth any press.

It just makes it sound like its the story that ate Feb sweeps and if thats the case, I would be most disappointed because I'm interested in the other two stories that Kenny Mentioned. I know that the sydnapping is in a stall pattern until AZ comes back but Maggie's story should of been previewed.

Kenny
Member Avatar

jane1978
Jan 19 2010, 11:05 PM
I wonder what they will do with Vivian after this initial story is over. Itīs weird she would openly attack Mel during the wedding and in front of everyone. She would have to end in prison.
Mm-hmm. That's why I'm so confused about how it's all going to go down. There has to be more to it than a public attack. It has to be more complex than that. (Then again, these writers don't seem capable of writing complex stuff...)

AlisonLou

Quote:

Bo and Carly continue to grow closer, but how will he react when Carly and Hope are both in danger?I'm guessing he'll have to choose which lady he wants to save, and of course he'll choose Hope. Carly will see that he still loves Hope and she'll pull away from Bo, just like Lisa Rinna's Billie did in 1995/1996. I really hope that Carly and Hope are placed in some kind of exciting danger and not something shitty and lame like boxes falling on them at the pier.

Thanks Angie!
Look in the spoiler pics thread if you want to know what danger Carly and Hope are going to be in. There is a spoiler in that thread about it.
As for the boxes falling you don't know how right you are!

Mason
Member Avatar

I guess Daniel has some kind of supersperm to buck the 98% odds that Chloe wouldn't get pregnant. Why am I not surprised...

LawlyFan4ever
Member Avatar

WTF?!!!! Okay for starters on this EJ thing, when did he ever truly STOP having feelings for Sami?
As for that one last secret that Carly has, I have a BAD feeling that Bo is Melanie's daddy. So, let's just totally recycle the Billie/Chelsea bull****! LAME! I would prefer Lawrence to be her father. I want Lawrence to return & why the hell are we having to deal with Carly/Hope danger crap anyway? Maybe Hope will lose her memory and think she's Princess Gina again. She can hook up with Lawrence for a bit which would totally irk the living shit outta both Bo and Carly. I could definitely get behind that! However, I never get the storylines I wanna see anyway.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Thanks for the rest of the spoilers, Angie! They're much appreciated. :hug:

LawlyFan4ever
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 20 2010, 12:11 AM
I guess Daniel has some kind of supersperm to buck the 98% odds that Chloe wouldn't get pregnant. Why am I not surprised...
Yes he apparently does if he is Melanie's dad! Carly couldn't have kids either!!!! Maybe he should donate! :lol:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Not sure how I feel about Sydney still being missing, as well as all of Salem being led to believe that she's dead. Do we really need this, so soon after Grace?

Kenny
Member Avatar

I cannot believe the Sydnapping is going to continue beyond February with her bloody clothes being found in the Salem river. Do we really need to see Sami mourning the "loss" or another child?! I'm so over it. It's boring. Why won't the writers just end this shit already?!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oh, and I hope Chloe miscarries. We don't need anymore babies on this damn show.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 20 2010, 12:20 AM
Oh, and I hope Chloe miscarries. We don't need anymore babies on this damn show.
She probably will. Lately, the only women on Days who actually have pregnancies that go full term are Hope & Sami.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

WOW, so EJ goes so far as to make Sami think Sydney is dead? YIKES!

And Daniel is going to get two kids in one year? Did EJ pass the super sperm to Dr Dan? LOL

Thanks for posting the clip.

AlisonLou

Please NO!!!!!!!! I DO NOT want Bo to be Melanie's father! I don't think anyone would be happy about that! I still think it will be Daniel. Chloe will probably miscarry and then Carly will tell him he is already a father and that Melanie is his daughter!
Edited by AlisonLou, Jan 20 2010, 12:27 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm surprised he didn't say anything about Arianna/Brady and the drug story. It seemed like that was building towards a big crescendo and I expected the climax to come in February.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

As I said in the spoiler pic thread, I can't see all this stuff with Bo/Hope/Carly/Vivian/Melanie being resolved by February. There has to be more story there.

My first thought was that Bo would rescue Hope which leads to a Bope reunion. I'm a realist and know that Bope will be together in the end. However, why rush the reunion? They were on serious backburner before this story. Wouldn't they end up back there again once they are reunited? There's more story if Bope stay separated longer.

I'm sure once Vivian fails at her plan she will continue to torment Carly and Melanie. I'm positive Carly's other big secret is that Daniel is the father of Melanie.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 19 2010, 09:52 PM
Before getting married, Melanie writes a letter to Nathan telling him her true feelings for him. Meanwhile, Stephanie wants Nathan and takes a turn to the darker side.
Examining this spoiler a little closer, I bet Stephanie finds the letter and keeps it from Nathan, a la Kristen Blake.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply