Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Rafe Moves Out; February 2nd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Jan 21 2010, 02:37 PM (5,091 Views)
kitkat
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Jan 21 2010, 04:25 PM
If Ej actually managed to get Rafe to leave town for good then in my book he'd be a hero.

Sadly, we have seen this before. Rafe will come running back to Sami with all his baggage.
EJ the hero, him and hitler, Sefano, Vivian, & Andre`. All he needs is an evil laugh and a nobel peace prize.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Dragonish1
If Ej actually managed to get Rafe to leave town for good then in my book he'd be a hero.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

:eyeroll: FUCK RAFE! I wish he would die already.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I had to laugh at "The Rafester," just so funny!

As this SL...wake me up when Nicole comes back because everything else has been done over and over and over again...

Nicole gave this story LIFE...now these 3 idiots are boring us to DEATH!

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

kitkat
Jan 21 2010, 04:44 PM
Dragonish1

Sadly, we have seen this before. Rafe will come running back to Sami with all his baggage.
EJ the hero, him and hitler, Sefano, Vivian, & Andre`. All he needs is an evil laugh and a nobel peace prize.

What? Him & Obama both? EJ for President!!!!

It will be interesting to see GG play "devastated". Will I notice?

I'll be enjoying this break in the Safe transmission almost as much as I am enjoying not having the plague that is Nicole on my screen. [/quote]
Edited by UKDaysFan, Jan 21 2010, 07:05 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Depending on how this plays out, I hope Sami doesn't let him back into her life again romatically. This really is one too many times.

I think I'm going to get a kick out of EJ enjoying Rafe packing his bags.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I hope that Caroline still has room at the inn.

six
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 21 2010, 04:09 PM
This doesn't sound too interesting. It's too much perspective from Rafe. Who cares how he feels about leaving? I still don't care about the character. He feels forced and these scenes seem like they're going to feel forced.
ITA. I couldn't care less that Rafe is leaving (unless he's leaving Salem for good) and that his feelings are hurt. It's bad enough that they won't put this story out of its misery, but now we have to focus on its least interesting participant? :huh1:

TFP.

Ljay
Member Avatar

There is two things that Ej wants to him self and thats Sami and Syndney. With what Ej has done and will do in the next couple of weeks, I'm not only seeing Rafe with the girl in the end,but the child also. Ej thinks if he brings the child back, he will be known as the Hero in all of this. Wont happen on Rafe's watch, Rafe will bring the kid home, and with that win the girl.....

What Sami said about Ej thowing everyone out of his house, will only cause him being all alone and by himself. Really, I can see that. So sad that Ej has to pull such things as this to even get a hug from Sami.....

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

wonderingwhat
Jan 21 2010, 07:50 PM
There is two things that Ej wants to him self and thats Sami and Syndney. With what Ej has done and will do in the next couple of weeks, I'm not only seeing Rafe with the girl in the end,but the child also. Ej thinks if he brings the child back, he will be known as the Hero in all of this. Wont happen on Rafe's watch, Rafe will bring the kid home, and with that win the girl.....

What Sami said about Ej thowing everyone out of his house, will only cause him being all alone and by himself. Really, I can see that. So sad that Ej has to pull such things as this to even get a hug from Sami.....
At the moment I don't think EJ is interested in having Sami to himself. This is all about revenge. Per the February preview EJ doesn't even begin to realize that he still has feelings for Sami until next month. So I think EJ is enjoying watching the Rafester (again... :roflol: ) trudge off with his bags packed and his tail between his legs simply because he wants them to be miserable. And I'm fine with that. :P

kitkat
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 21 2010, 07:58 PM
wonderingwhat

At the moment I don't think EJ is interested in having Sami to himself. This is all about revenge. Per the February preview EJ doesn't even begin to realize that he still has feelings for Sami until next month. So I think EJ is enjoying watching the Rafester (again... :roflol: ) trudge off with his bags packed and his tail between his legs simply because he wants them to be miserable. And I'm fine with that. :P
Do we actually agree on something, watch out I guess hell is freezing over. Hey that comment EJ makes to Anna tomorrow, says this is just the beginning.... so watch out for those Feb spoilers. And just wait for that reunite... (I'll love it they reunite so well) and EJ will become more and more enraged... specially if he starts wanting her for himself.
Edited by kitkat, Jan 21 2010, 08:19 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jan 21 2010, 03:59 PM
This is the same old shit where the only way EJ can get Sami's attention is when he is fucking up her life. Glad to hear they have grown so much!

I don't blame Rafe...this entire thing is out of his control and even if he did everything right, he can't win. Sami is out of her mind with grief thinking her kid is dead and EJ with the puppet strings is just laughing at it all. EJ is even laughing that Sami actually is falling for it all and not trusting Rafe! Nice.

I never thought this story could take such a bad turn and make me hate these characters that are involved.
Nicole really did carry this story, didn't she?
Good post, Alligato. Even JS himself said in an interview that the only time EJ can get attention from Sami is when there is trouble and desperation. EJ wants Sami to suffer-- he said so today. But he will be the one who will suffer in the end. Too bad, so sad, EJ. Rafe will get the girl iin the end.

daisy132

kitkat
Jan 21 2010, 08:18 PM
SocRMum1
Jan 21 2010, 07:58 PM
wonderingwhat

Do we actually agree on something, watch out I guess hell is freezing over. Hey that comment EJ makes to Anna tomorrow, says this is just the beginning.... so watch out for those Feb spoilers. And just wait for that reunite... (I'll love it they reunite so well) and EJ will become more and more enraged... specially if he starts wanting her for himself.
What is this? The third, fourth time that Rafe walks away?

He has no story away from Sami or stealing EJ's children. So I hope that he falls flat on his face. I'm rooting for EJ - I WANT him to have his kids. He's been nothing but a good father to them and even Ali - he never treated her differently from Johnny. Rafe is a loser who can't be a man without being a hero. We still know nothing about him, only that he likes to control Sami and have her do as he says. I know that he won't be gone for good, but I'm going to enjoy the time that he'll be away.

And kudos for GG for reading a dictionary or to whoever gave him some "big" words to say.
Edited by daisy132, Jan 21 2010, 08:29 PM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jan 21 2010, 08:23 PM
Alligato
This is the same old shit where the only way EJ can get Sami's attention is when he is fucking up her life. Glad to hear they have grown so much!

I don't blame Rafe...this entire thing is out of his control and even if he did everything right, he can't win. Sami is out of her mind with grief thinking her kid is dead and EJ with the puppet strings is just laughing at it all. EJ is even laughing that Sami actually is falling for it all and not trusting Rafe! Nice.

I never thought this story could take such a bad turn and make me hate these characters that are involved.
Good post, Alligato. Even JS himself said in an interview that the only time EJ can get attention from Sami is when there is trouble and desperation. EJ wants Sami to suffer-- he said so today. But he will be the one who will suffer in the end. Too bad, so sad, EJ. Rafe will get the girl iin the end.
The only way Ej will ever get or even be in Sami's life, is if there is grief. That is so sad, even if Ej is in love with her,(Next month or whenever he realizes it). Rafe is all for makin Sami happy, when Ej is in the back making her life a complete and utter mess. In the process, making her life miserable..... Im like the poster in the above comment, Rafe will win in the end
Edited by Ljay, Jan 21 2010, 08:29 PM.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Jan 21 2010, 02:39 PM
Boring! Can't Rafe just leave town for good? :sleep:
ITA. Hit the road, Rafe. And don't come back. No more.
please!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

wonderingwhat
Jan 21 2010, 08:28 PM
magicsteacher
Alligato

The only way Ej will ever get or even be in Sami's life, is if there is grief. That is so sad, even if Ej is in love with her,(Next month or whenever he realizes it). Rafe is all for makin Sami happy, when Ej is in the back making her life a complete and utter mess. In the process, making her life miserable..... Im like the poster in the above comment, Rafe will win in the end
Really? Rafe didn't seem to be all about making her happy the other day when he couldn't give two shits about her fears when he decided to call in the FBI. Rafe is all about his ego first, his secrets second...and then Sami gets to slide in there somewhere. Especially if she's willing to hand over EJ's kids to him.

EJ and Sami have done some shitty things to each other - no doubt about it. But the rafester has had nothing but Sami's adoration and hero worship - but the minute she steps out of line he takes his toys and goes home.

At this point, I agree with whomever said that Sami seriously needs to take a break and be on her own for a while. For such a new and improved more mature version she sure as shit can't seem to wipe her ass without having a man nearby to tell her how. I would really like to see her stand on her own for a while.

And then she and EJ can have at it. ;)

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

"The Rafester"

:shame:

In his leather jacket & all, I really think GG believes Rafe is The Fonz. :lol:

Edited by UKDaysFan, Jan 21 2010, 09:10 PM.

annie
Member Avatar

send him back to Harmony

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 21 2010, 08:37 PM
wonderingwhat
Jan 21 2010, 08:28 PM
magicsteacher
Alligato

Really? Rafe didn't seem to be all about making her happy the other day when he couldn't give two shits about her fears when he decided to call in the FBI. Rafe is all about his ego first, his secrets second...and then Sami gets to slide in there somewhere. Especially if she's willing to hand over EJ's kids to him.

EJ and Sami have done some shitty things to each other - no doubt about it. But the rafester has had nothing but Sami's adoration and hero worship - but the minute she steps out of line he takes his toys and goes home.

At this point, I agree with whomever said that Sami seriously needs to take a break and be on her own for a while. For such a new and improved more mature version she sure as shit can't seem to wipe her ass without having a man nearby to tell her how. I would really like to see her stand on her own for a while.

And then she and EJ can have at it. ;)
Like Rafe had a choice about calling in the FBI??? Come on, he is the point person in charge of the case. The feds have now taken it over-- he had no choice. It wasn't about Sami's feelings, it was about getting Sydney back. Since when are Sami and Ej experts on solving kidnapping cases over the FBI?
If anyone in this whole s/l is about their ego and secrets, I think that would be EJ. Sami has been #1 in Rafe's life for a year and a half now. He has risked his life for her and her kids and has done nothing but try to protect and love her. Can't say the same thing about EJ.
Sami has never said she is giving her kids over to Rafe, but that he is in her life and will be in her kids' lives, too.

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

magicsteacher

Sami has never said she is giving her kids over to Rafe, but that he is in her life and will be in her kids' lives, too.
*cough* Grace's adoption *cough*
Edited by UKDaysFan, Jan 21 2010, 09:23 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply