Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Vivian Hits Paydirt; February 2nd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Jan 21 2010, 03:27 PM (2,215 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please Link to DR.

After months of spying and digging, Vivian receives positive proof that Melanie is Carly's daughter.

"Vivian's goal is to avenge Lawrence's death by destroying Carly, " explains Louise. "Not only does she want to kill Carly, but also kill her daughter to cause her incredible amounts of pain."

Vivian first pressures Gus to get evidence linking Carly and Melanie. Then, she starts doing some investigating of her own and starts questioning Melanie about her family. She doesn't get much out of Melanie. Louise says, "Phillip interrupts and Vivian stops, because she deeply cares for him and he's madly in love with Melanie."

When Victor shows up, Vivian shares her new theory about Carly and Melanie, but he isn't interested. "Victor's getting annoyed and losing patience with Vivian," explains LS. "He just wants Carly gone. He wants Vivian to get on with her plan, and she promises she will. It just takes time."

Later, Vivian goes to Maggie's to do some digging and she gets a call from Gus. He tells her that Melanie's birth date matches that of Carly's daughter and they go over all the details. Vivian is delighted and now she can go through with her plan. Victor, however, orders Vivian to alter her original plan. "He doesn't want to hurt Melanie," says LS. "Victor says, 'If you do anything to hurt my projected daughter-in-law, it will be your head.' Vivian agrees not to hurt Melanie for Phillip's sake. It's all about Phillip."

Vivian goes off to plot Carly's demise, when she gets a 'visit' from her deceased nephew, Lawrence. "He starts nagging to Vivian to return to the original plan," notes LS. "Vivian is torn, because Phillip loves Melanie, but Lawrence doesn't care about her at all. Lawrence wants Melanie destroyed, because of her connection to Carly. He wants to make Carly suffer."

Vivian informs Victor she's going to off Melanie after all, and tells him about her visit from Lawrence. "Victor thinks Vivian has gone completely bonkers," recounts LS. "He starts talking to a nonentity in the Kiriakis mansion. He goes, 'Did you hear what your crazy aunt is going to do, Lawrence?' He makes fun of Vivian and starts treating her like an insane person. Victor tells Vivian that in no way, shape or form is she going to hurt his son's bride-to-be."

Vivian appeases Victor and backs down, but later she meets with Gus and plots a way to kill Melanie while Carly watches. "Vivian's trying to do what Lawrence wants, because he's pressuring her," says Louise. "Yet she's torn. Vivian loves Lawrence, but she's also always had this hope that maybe someday, she could ride off into the sunset with Victor and that Phillip would come around. So she's very conflicted."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm glad there is a conflict between Vivian and Victor about revenge on Melanie. However, is Vivian really foolish enough to cross Victor? She's only signing her own death warrant if she goes after Melanie.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This sounds interesting.

I'm wondering about the "visits" from Lawrence though. Are they just visions Vivian's mind is conjuring up to justify what she is doing or is this the real Lawrence and the show told the magazine not to reveal he is alive in this article.

lysie
Member Avatar

This is so strange....

I really wanted her to think Mia was Carly's daughter for a longer period of time.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

So is Lawrence a ghost or is he real?

I am rooting for Viv on this one.

Without a doubt this will end the Vic & Viv relationship.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Sounds good, thanks for posting!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

For once I hope Vivian goes with her plan. Hit two birds with one stone for me- getting rid of Melanie and Victor getting pissed at Vivian. Go for it Vivian! :)

Mason
Member Avatar

As annoying as Melanie has been recently, I can't help but hope that Vivian succeeds.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Jan 21 2010, 03:36 PM

Without a doubt this will end the Vic & Viv relationship.
THat's what I'm hoping for too. Free Victor lol

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

It sounds like he is dead to me. There is a small article titled "Ghost With The Most" where Louise talks about how she wanted Lawrence to come back and haunt her and now she is getting her wish. There is picture with both of them in it too and it looks like they are in the Kiriakis mansion. She talks about loving to work with him and John Aniston.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Vivian has planned her revenge for all these months, and if it goes off course at the last minute just because Victor doesn't want to hurt his son's bride-to-be, I'm going to be pissed. Talk about a bait and switch. How dare they get me all excited and toy with my emotions like this just to have Vivian pussy out so late in the game, LoL.

As for Lawrence, is he really a ghost or is he just a figment of Vivian's imagination? If we're supposed to believe he's a real, honest to goodness spookster, that's kind of stupid.

jane1978

Iīm happy Lawrence is not really alive. That would destroy the whole story. Maybe year from now after everything settles down and things move on he can be brought back but now is way too soon.

Love the buildup towards the wedding. I canīt wait. I feel it will be epic.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I like that Vivian's torn between what Lawrence wants and her love for Philip. It sounds like we're going to be seeing bat-shit crazed Vivian soon.

Kenny
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 21 2010, 04:30 PM
I like that Vivian's torn between what Lawrence wants and her love for Philip. It sounds like we're going to be seeing bat-shit crazed Vivian soon.
I just hope they don't make her a cartoon... seeing ghosts everytime she turns around and crazy shit like that.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't consider Lawrence a ghost though. I feel like he's going to be just her imagination. The same goes for Carly.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Jan 21 2010, 04:44 PM
I don't consider Lawrence a ghost though. I feel like he's going to be just her imagination. The same goes for Carly.
Yep.

A part of me wonders if this may be Vivian's "out" in case she does something that requires prison-time or something. She can just go with an insanity plea LOL.

duckie
Member Avatar

It worked before. Why shouldn't it again.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Vivian is going off her rocker again.

Harmony233

Whats up with Viv and Carly they keep seeing Lawrence.LOL

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Isn't this similar to Victor's involvement in Kate's plot to kill Chloe? Retread.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply