Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 1/18 - 1/22
Topic Started: Jan 16 2010, 08:29 PM (3,862 Views)
Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Halloween Family
Jan 23 2010, 01:57 PM
Chloe in a coma would have been a good time to have Nicole brushing her hair or Lucas before he found out about the affair. Lucas/Nicole could say how her hair was her pride, even put makeup on her and talk about how she wouldn't want to look bad.
That is something to emotional and deep for DAYS to do, it's a shame. :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

EJ saving Arianna's life = AWESOME!!!

karmakatch63

Harmony233
Jan 23 2010, 10:14 PM
cassie1013
Jan 23 2010, 09:30 PM
Why did Carly marry Victor again?

ETA: Love Carly/Vic scenes - these are awesome! Especially when she goes "I don't know how Melanie and Philip would feel about you and that other thing tagging along on their honeymoon!"

Julie/Hope scenes are nice. They both look fierce, especially KA.
I think because Bo rejected her but they never slept together.
I think you are right. Bo was still rejecting.......and she had no idea what Vic was about. But she still could never commit to Vic so it did not last long and ended long before Bo was back and available.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

ga68153
Jan 23 2010, 10:15 PM
Halloween Family
Jan 23 2010, 01:57 PM
Chloe in a coma would have been a good time to have Nicole brushing her hair or Lucas before he found out about the affair. Lucas/Nicole could say how her hair was her pride, even put makeup on her and talk about how she wouldn't want to look bad.
That is something to emotional and deep for DAYS to do, it's a shame. :lol:
I really wish Nicole had done something like that while Chloe was in her coma. I'm having a hard time with Chloe accepting Nicole as a friend and messenger girl, at least then Chloe would have a sense of gratitude. They could have even related it to Chloe's goul girl days.
Edited by Halloween Family, Jan 23 2010, 11:07 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

Harmony233
Jan 23 2010, 10:14 PM
cassie1013
Jan 23 2010, 09:30 PM
Why did Carly marry Victor again?

ETA: Love Carly/Vic scenes - these are awesome! Especially when she goes "I don't know how Melanie and Philip would feel about you and that other thing tagging along on their honeymoon!"

Julie/Hope scenes are nice. They both look fierce, especially KA.
I think because Bo rejected her but they never slept together.
LOL! So someone rejects you at 20-something years old and you turn around and marry his evil father (who's an old man)? Weird! And I thought we had some rather creepy flashback of him undressing her on their wedding night???

cassie1013

☼ Jinx ☼
Jan 23 2010, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I just watched that too and it was good.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

cassie1013
Jan 23 2010, 11:19 PM
☼ Jinx ☼
Jan 23 2010, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I just watched that too and it was good.
The ending at the police station was infact better when Troy realized exactly what was going on.

ke11yj

Hey guys,

I didn't see anyone else post this so here goes;

Alison Sweeney is in a Turbo Tax commercial on NBC.

It air during Friday's eppy so did anyone see it?

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

ke11yj
Jan 24 2010, 06:45 PM
Hey guys,

Yes, it was cute.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Halloween Family
Jan 24 2010, 06:51 PM
ke11yj
Hey guys,

Yes, it was cute.
And she actually did a good job on it. Apparenly, TurboTax is a big sponsor of NBC stuff now? I didn't see the little blurb about visiting yada yada's website and vote for your favorite or something. I don't know if it was TurboTax's or NBC's.
(See, I CAN say something positive about her if I feel it's warranted!)

lysie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 24 2010, 07:12 PM
Halloween Family
ke11yj
Hey guys,

Yes, it was cute.
And she actually did a good job on it. Apparenly, TurboTax is a big sponsor of NBC stuff now? I didn't see the little blurb about visiting yada yada's website and vote for your favorite or something. I don't know if it was TurboTax's or NBC's.
I don't think it was just an NBC thing. I was watching America's Next Top Model all day yesterday on Oxygen, and they had the same type of commercial on that channel, too. AS's was better. I too can something positive about her when it's warranted, lol. Should we bookmark these posts for future reference?
Edited by lysie, Jan 24 2010, 07:16 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Jan 24 2010, 07:15 PM
ladyofthelake
Halloween Family
ke11yj
Hey guys,

Yes, it was cute.
I don't think it was just an NBC thing. I was watching America's Next Top Model all day yesterday on Oxygen, and they had the same type of commercial on that channel, too. AS's was better. I too can something positive about her when it's warranted, lol. Should we bookmark these posts for future reference?
We need witnesses, Lysie, in case we're accused of being haters again. :P Take a screenshot!

lysie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 24 2010, 07:17 PM
lysie
ladyofthelake
Halloween Family

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
We need witnesses, Lysie, in case we're accused of being haters again. :P Take a screenshot!
LOL. That will just be my new response. "Nuh uh. See where I wasn't a h8er?" And copy and paste.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Jan 24 2010, 07:28 PM
ladyofthelake
lysie
ladyofthelake

LOL. That will just be my new response. "Nuh uh. See where I wasn't a h8er?" And copy and paste.
Well, I'm glad we agree, because I just gave up on another particular thread. I'm beginning to feel like we're the equivalent of those who would shoot puppies and drown kittens right in front of Ciara and Sydney. :D
BUT, I'm still not going with Turbo Tax!

lysie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 24 2010, 07:32 PM
lysie
ladyofthelake
lysie

Well, I'm glad we agree, because I just gave up on another particular thread. I'm beginning to feel like we're the equivalent of those who would shoot puppies and drown kittens right in front of Ciara and Sydney. :D
Yeah, I know of what you speak. Ironic that it happened at the same time. It never even occured to me to go with Turbo Tax, lol.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Jan 24 2010, 07:34 PM
ladyofthelake
Jan 24 2010, 07:32 PM
lysie
ladyofthelake

Yeah, I know of what you speak. Ironic that it happened at the same time. It never even occured to me to go with Turbo Tax, lol.
Ah, well.

Alin89
Member Avatar

alison sweeney turbo tax commerical

http://www.twitvid.com/F6BAB

Kenny
Member Avatar

I don't know why I get such a kick out of this woman, but I find her commentary absolutely hysterical.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply