Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SoapNet Promo: "The true mastermind will be revealed..."
Topic Started: Jan 26 2010, 05:55 AM (2,163 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This promo confuses me. EJ isn't supposed to be revealed as the mastermind this week, is he?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 26 2010, 05:55 AM
This promo confuses me. EJ isn't supposed to be revealed as the mastermind this week, is he?

Yeah, there's another thread with it also. I think it's actually the promo for next week, as it matches more next weeks spoilers. Particularly Friday's:

"Friday ("Questioning Anna")
Rafe stuns EJ by asking his connection to Anna; Daniel realizes Carly is hiding something about Melanie."

TINA222
Member Avatar

This doesnt jive with the Winter previews . Odd. I will laugh if Ann says Stefano.

Vicky4Mimi

Glad to see Rafe is figuring everything out. Was there ever any doubt that he would??

Alligato
Member Avatar

This does seem to be a bit premature.
Guess Rafe really had a decent reason to question EJ about Anna as it seems they have Anna in holding? Such an awesome detective!

Hope Stefano gets involved. Hope EJ goes down. Hope Sami shuts the hell up!
Thanks for posting!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I wish Ej was revealed this week...Let this stupid sl end once and for all. I have hated it all along. I quit watching for a time because of it. At least now there is some other sls for me to be interested in.

michelle
Member Avatar

I love this storyline! If Anna blames Steffie - all the better! Bring it on!

Would people rather watch Sami get Syd back so she can send her off to grandma Caroline's so she can stay home and screw Rafe on Marlena's couch? No freakin way!

BORING!

TINA222
Member Avatar

Leap Giant British men in a single bound. Hump Sami faster than a locomotive. Truth Justice and the most boring way possible! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HE IS SUPERRAFE.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Seriously, who didnt think that superRafe was going to figure this out? He's had the Salem brain since the time he said "Nicole with the baby in the rumpus room" LOL

This is a fakeout....this SL is not going away until Nicole comes back into the picture. Which is fine with me...until then we have to hear the smooth styling of Sami "screech" Brady?! Can I be compensated for loss of hearing?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

TINA222
Jan 26 2010, 10:03 AM
Leap Giant British men in a single bound. Hump Sami faster than a locomotive. Truth Justice and the most boring way possible! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HE IS SUPERRAFE.
Hilarious!! :rockon: :P

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato
Jan 26 2010, 09:30 AM
Yes, yes and YES.

This promo does seem like at earliest it could be for next week. I would tend to think both scenes might be fakeouts except for the voiceover that the mastermind is revealed or whatever it said. If EJ is revealed to be the mastermind and his ass is NOT in jail I am going to want a very, very convincing explanation as to why. And even then I won't buy it.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Paxton
Jan 26 2010, 10:42 AM
Alligato
Yes, yes and YES.

This promo does seem like at earliest it could be for next week. I would tend to think both scenes might be fakeouts except for the voiceover that the mastermind is revealed or whatever it said. If EJ is revealed to be the mastermind and his ass is NOT in jail I am going to want a very, very convincing explanation as to why. And even then I won't buy it.
Yeah - I won't be holding my breath on that, either. It's odd - none of this seems to fit the upcoming spoilers we've seen or the February preview so I'm thinking it's a fake out. Or released very prematurely.

Whatever it is, I'll be quite happy to see the next phase of the story. I love the EJ/Anna/Sydney scenes but they are pretty redundant at this point. Stefano needs to come in, snatch Sydney away, have EJ crapping his pants for a while as he realizes Daddy got one over on him, and then realizing he's in for a world of agony if something really does happen to Sydney. It's been fun watching EJ make people stew for a while...but enough already. This storyline will never be over if they don't get on with it. :huh:

TINA222
Member Avatar

I would rather Stefano out EJ than you know who. Daddy is the master and no one gets one over on him. Not even his son. EJ would freak out if fatha took Sidney. I dont know why EJ just doesnt run right now? Nothing is keeping him there but revenge. Its time to pack up the kids and head to Europe.

kitkat
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 26 2010, 10:53 AM
Paxton
Jan 26 2010, 10:42 AM
Alligato
Yes, yes and YES.

Yeah - I won't be holding my breath on that, either. It's odd - none of this seems to fit the upcoming spoilers we've seen or the February preview so I'm thinking it's a fake out. Or released very prematurely.

Whatever it is, I'll be quite happy to see the next phase of the story. I love the EJ/Anna/Sydney scenes but they are pretty redundant at this point. Stefano needs to come in, snatch Sydney away, have EJ crapping his pants for a while as he realizes Daddy got one over on him, and then realizing he's in for a world of agony if something really does happen to Sydney. It's been fun watching EJ make people stew for a while...but enough already. This storyline will never be over if they don't get on with it. :huh:
I don't think Rafe will show EJ all his cards right off, wouldn't be surprised if Anna is put in FBI protective custody. I hope Rafe makes him squirm a little, and he is superRafe. The man suffered 2 to 3 concussions, hypothermia, and cardiac arrest. Wakes up one morning, drags himself off the boat, to his sister's above the pub, eats some soup, takes a nap, and then goes and satisfies his woman. Okay so he's written a little larger than life, I admit it....

koalakutie

KitKat,
Thanks for your lion picture. I laugh every time I see it.
Edited by koalakutie, Jan 26 2010, 11:19 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Based on this promo, I wonder if we will get a few episodes worth of scenes where Anna is being questioned and EJ is threatening Anna to keep quiet about his plot. While that is going on, Stefano finds Sydney and then we get the next beat, which is Sydney being presumed dead. That stops Anna from revealing EJ's plan and will cause her to calm up all the while beginning to make EJ feel guilty and causing EJ and Sami to get closer as they "mourn" their child.

kitkat
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 26 2010, 11:32 AM
Based on this promo, I wonder if we will get a few episodes worth of scenes where Anna is being questioned and EJ is threatening Anna to keep quiet about his plot. While that is going on, Stefano finds Sydney and then we get the next beat, which is Sydney being presumed dead. That stops Anna from revealing EJ's plan and will cause her to calm up all the while beginning to make EJ feel guilty and causing EJ and Sami to get closer as they "mourn" their child.
or EJ double crosses Anna... EJ should feel guilty the other way, but it doesn't really fit into the Feb sweeps spoiler saying that Sami and Rafe are together. I just don't know why Anna is there...

kitkat
Member Avatar

Alligato
This does seem to be a bit premature.
Guess Rafe really had a decent reason to question EJ about Anna as it seems they have Anna in holding? Such an awesome detective!

Thanks for posting!
Take all this, throw it in a bag and I'll tie a me too ribbon around it...

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

All they have to do is see if Nicole recognizes Anna's voice, right?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Dorothy595
Jan 26 2010, 10:26 PM
All they have to do is see if Nicole recognizes Anna's voice, right?
But Nicole hasn't remembered the voice. She last said that she thought it was very familiar. (AZ started taping yesterday, so until (or if) DAYS re-edits in her scenes...which are w/MB and EM, then thats a LONGGGGG ASS wait for her to remember her voice and for this SL to MOVE beyond these three lame ass characters (EJ, SAMI AND RAFE.)

I think she will remember, then tell Chloe/Brady, then they'll tell superRafe and he'll piece it together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply