Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON Tweet About Days Future on NBC
Topic Started: Jan 28 2010, 01:25 PM (3,265 Views)
jocelynel3
Member Avatar

Hmm, I watch it off of a local affiliate channel that broadcasts in HD, I have the black borders, but the sound quality is off the charts. Maybe because I have it hooked up to a home theatre system, but I don't have issues with the quality. I just thought it was made to fit a square sized TV, and not a widescreen? :shrug: Soap Opera Network is just standard digital, and I can tell the difference right away on my TV.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Days4Life

Although DAYS isn't broadcast in HD, I watch it on a high def channel, on a high def large screen LCD (black borders on the sides), and I have to say that I'm not too anxious to see it in real HD. Although most of the cast is much more attractive than anyone I know in real life, a few of them have hair and skin issues that HD would magnify even more. The digital picture is good enough for me! Plus, I'm afraid the possibility of HD would inspire even more plastic surgeries, which is sad because most of these soap stars are beautiful enough that they would age gracefully and beautifully without any cosmetic help.

I hope we hear about a DAYS renewal soon. Although I'd love a three year pick-up, I figure two is the best we can hope for in the current climate.

King
Member Avatar

DAYS is on a roll lately. They've done a good job revamping itself.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

ga68153
Jan 28 2010, 06:28 PM
Kevc1980
Jan 28 2010, 06:13 PM
I would love for Days to go HD.
Me too! That would be fantastic.
Then they'd need to spend some money on their sets ...

Deleted User
Deleted User

After hearing all this, I'm starting to think I should be watching Days again! I'm already back at DR (on a contingency), and that was never going to happen... miracles can happen, I guess!
Quote Post Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

King
Feb 7 2010, 09:50 PM
DAYS is on a roll lately. They've done a good job revamping itself.
That they are, bringing back older characters and introducing new ones, isn't that what most soaps do.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply